Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where would you like The Daffodil Movement's house to be placed for the Farewell Party?

Barton 0.36170212765957 36.2% [ 17 ]
Gambino 0.21276595744681 21.3% [ 10 ]
Durem 0.23404255319149 23.4% [ 11 ]
Aekea 0.19148936170213 19.1% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 ... 22 23 24 >

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Evil A
*coughs* That is about it. Covering a large swath as I was planning on teaching world history when I get to teaching... xd
User ImageThe Daffodil Movement 2014

Oh, ok. ^^ That's cool. If I decided to teach history instead be a librarian, I think I would go with Colonial America or Early European.
Join the Movement! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Mrs_S_Snape
Evil A
*coughs* That is about it. Covering a large swath as I was planning on teaching world history when I get to teaching... xd

Oh, ok. ^^ That's cool. If I decided to teach history instead be a librarian, I think I would go with Colonial America or Early European.
Join the Movement! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Not bad choices. *nods*

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Evil A
Not bad choices. *nods*

Those were the classes I remember enjoying the most in undergrad. Though more than anything I'd look to become an expert in piracy. It fascinates me.

Fluffy Trash

Mrs_S_Snape
Zefius
heart

emotion_bigheart
4laugh
Mrs_S_Snape
Senorita Hope
*lurks*

*tackles*
Hi!

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Zefius
Mrs_S_Snape
Zefius
heart

emotion_bigheart
4laugh

whee

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Senorita Hope
Hi!

Ello. ^^

Fluffy Trash

Mrs_S_Snape
Zefius
Mrs_S_Snape
Zefius
heart

emotion_bigheart
4laugh

whee
Turned green~ 4laugh

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Zefius
Mrs_S_Snape
Zefius
Mrs_S_Snape
Zefius
heart

emotion_bigheart
4laugh

whee
Turned green~ 4laugh

CONGRAZZLES!!!! heart

Fluffy Trash

Mrs_S_Snape
Zefius
Mrs_S_Snape
Zefius
Mrs_S_Snape
Zefius
heart

emotion_bigheart
4laugh

whee
Turned green~ 4laugh

CONGRAZZLES!!!! heart
Thank youu heart heart

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Fluffy Trash

Evil A
Zefius
heart

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Zefius
heart
I heart psytrance too. *nods*

Fluffy Glitch

JoyRose
dragonmonkey
JoyRose

Quite alright, I'm sporadic myself. Love the quote feature! xd
Tired but good sounds like a great way to end a day! Congrats!
Except I sometimes still miss out on people quoting me and I won't catch it unless I browse the thread they quoted me as it's usually a page, two at the most, back from the current page number.

Oh you're good! I'm awful at that but I'm glad you're good at it. By the way, love your username! What exactly does a dragonmonkey do? And your sig is totally adorable.

The art is by me and I'm a Zhivago fan so therefore the manga edit.

What does a dragonmonkey do? Breathe? I have no clue. sweatdrop My username comes from the mixture of two things. One: I like of Dragonball Z which has an alien race that has monkey tails and wish dragons and two: my love of monkeys and my cousin's love of dragons.

Fluffy Glitch

Evil A
And some real life randomness. Tis what I am wearing today for the hell of it. xd

*coughs* That grayish top is just built that way so yeah, fun times.

User Image

User Image

-steals the plaid part of the top cuz I like the plaid and in that particular color too. It's a nice plaid, not too busy, can go with more than one item....-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff