Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where would you like The Daffodil Movement's house to be placed for the Farewell Party?

Barton 0.36170212765957 36.2% [ 17 ]
Gambino 0.21276595744681 21.3% [ 10 ]
Durem 0.23404255319149 23.4% [ 11 ]
Aekea 0.19148936170213 19.1% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 > >>

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Kitalpha Hart
it's the kind of life I'd love to lead, but nooooo, humans have to make everything artificially hard...
User ImageThe Daffodil Movement 2014

There are times I definitely think life is complicated. ><
Join the Movement! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

dragonmonkey
Think I'll challenge myself to creating outfits everyday of a week to a type of cancer. This week & into the weekend (including Sunday) will be dedicated to Lymphoma (lime green).

I've been a supporter of Leukemia for a couple of years therefore why the orange wrap around my daffodil bouquet. I lost my childhood friend to Leukemia, she was eight when she died.

That sounds like fun. ^^ I've decided to try and stick with lavender for the entire event. However I might make an avatar for Colon cancer in memory of my aunt.
Join the Movement! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fluffy Glitch

Mrs_S_Snape
dragonmonkey
Think I'll challenge myself to creating outfits everyday of a week to a type of cancer. This week & into the weekend (including Sunday) will be dedicated to Lymphoma (lime green).

I've been a supporter of Leukemia for a couple of years therefore why the orange wrap around my daffodil bouquet. I lost my childhood friend to Leukemia, she was eight when she died.

That sounds like fun. ^^ I've decided to try and stick with lavender for the entire event. However I might make an avatar for Colon cancer in memory of my aunt.
Nice. Lavender is one of the more difficult colors to pull off but you are doing well. Personally I don't believe I have any lavender items in my inventory or if I do it's one or two.

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

dragonmonkey
Nice. Lavender is one of the more difficult colors to pull off but you are doing well. Personally I don't believe I have any lavender items in my inventory or if I do it's one or two.

Thank you. heart
I was honestly surprised by home much of it I had in my inventory. >< I really like your avatar. Lime green isn't the easiest to work with either.

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

I'm moderately surprised by the poll thus far. I wasn't expecting Barton to be in the lead.

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Mrs_S_Snape
Kitalpha Hart
it's the kind of life I'd love to lead, but nooooo, humans have to make everything artificially hard...

There are times I definitely think life is complicated. ><
yeah, and when you think it can't get worse, like throws you a curveball
I was stressing over college aaand
Life: ohey you have cancer C:
:fuu:

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Kitalpha Hart

*hugs*
Curve balls definitely suck. ><

In my case, no matter how bad things get I try to remember that there is someone out there who has it worse. I've been really lucky in life I feel like. *shrugs* I don't know.

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Mrs_S_Snape
Kitalpha Hart

*hugs*
Curve balls definitely suck. ><

In my case, no matter how bad things get I try to remember that there is someone out there who has it worse. I've been really lucky in life I feel like. *shrugs* I don't know.
captcha knick-knack

I have the remission date in my sig, ten years after that without it coming back I'll officially have survivor status

Fluffy Trash

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Kitalpha Hart
captcha knick-knack

I have the remission date in my sig, ten years after that without it coming back I'll officially have survivor status

Well I hope you make to that date. 4laugh

I spy a Zefius. ninja

Fluffy Trash

Mrs_S_Snape
Kitalpha Hart
captcha knick-knack

I spy a Zefius. ninja
exclaim

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Zefius
exclaim

*hugs*

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Mrs_S_Snape
Kitalpha Hart
captcha knick-knack

I spy a Zefius. ninja
as do I
In the meantime, I'm working on the characters for a sorry I'm gonna draw :3

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Kitalpha Hart
as do I
In the meantime, I'm working on the characters for a sorry I'm gonna draw :3

Cool. ^^

captcha: full house

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

pirate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff