Erm. Is it April or May? XD

Jolly Giver

10,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Object of Affection 150
iquestforyou
Erm. Is it April or May? XD
The pre-event fun has already begun, but the Event itself, during which you can play THE Charity Game, is only May 24-28th.

Wheezing Gekko

THE Santa Claus
The pre-event fun has already begun, but the Event itself, during which you can play THE Charity Game, is only May 24-28th.
OH ok. :]

Well I'd like to be a participating charity but not exactly sure all that's involved.
I do read up on being a participating charity for the previous events but I just lurked unsure. This time I'd like QB to participate.

I noticed in a previous event each charity had a contest within the event? I don't notice it in this one. But I saw we need a "treat" to bring?

What is that about? I've stalked to other charities. And it doesn't seem to be a Gaia item. :S

I don't want to officially sign up /hence not posting in the charity sign up forum/ until I know all the details.... Fear of ignorance. xD

Jolly Giver

10,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
iquestforyou
THE Santa Claus
OH ok. :]

Well I'd like to be a participating charity but not exactly sure all that's involved.
I do read up on being a participating charity for the previous events but I just lurked unsure. This time I'd like QB to participate.

I noticed in a previous event each charity had a contest within the event? I don't notice it in this one. But I saw we need a "treat" to bring?

What is that about? I've stalked to other charities. And it doesn't seem to be a Gaia item. :S

I don't want to officially sign up /hence not posting in the charity sign up forum/ until I know all the details.... Fear of ignorance. xD

I'd love your charity to participate. This event, like the previous ones, does have a Charity Game contest to be held during the event itself, where players visit each participating charity looking for the banner to the event and the item each charity chose to represent them in the game. This event the item is some kind of treat (my charity is represented by Candied Fruit).

If you're still confused, please PM me or quote me again here for clarification!

Wheezing Gekko

THE Santa Claus

I'd love your charity to participate. This event, like the previous ones, does have a Charity Game contest to be held during the event itself, where players visit each participating charity looking for the banner to the event and the item each charity chose to represent them in the game. This event the item is some kind of treat (my charity is represented by Candied Fruit).

If you're still confused, please PM me or quote me again here for clarification!
So we think of one on the spot? Or is there a list we chose from?

Is that all? Just that game?
I don't want to have missed anything.

Aged Gaian

6,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Pre-Event Bumping will begin in about 3 hours. You may start at 12:01 am PST. I will not be on. I have not received any PM's about bumpers as of yet....

Jolly Giver

10,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
iquestforyou
THE Santa Claus

As a participating charity, your requirements are few. Just keep giving as you usually do, and post the banner with the treat on the first page of your thread. Then PM me so I know you joined with the name of your charity and that's it!

To play all the games and be eligible to win prizes in the contests and games, tickets are only 1k (though of course donations of more than that are welcome). All gold I collect is distributed to the Participating charities, so the ticket not only makes you eligible to play and win, but it's also a way to donate to several charities at once!

Wheezing Gekko

THE Santa Claus
iquestforyou

As a participating charity, your requirements are few. Just keep giving as you usually do, and post the banner with the treat on the first page of your thread. Then PM me so I know you joined with the name of your charity and that's it!

To play all the games and be eligible to win prizes in the contests and games, tickets are only 1k (though of course donations of more than that are welcome). All gold I collect is distributed to the Participating charities, so the ticket not only makes you eligible to play and win, but it's also a way to donate to several charities at once!

Erm I mean the "treat" can i be anything? is there a theme? Fruit, cookies, candy?

Also about tickets: Is similar to one time event admission? Or tickets spent for each ride/game at a carnival?

Jolly Giver

10,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
iquestforyou
THE Santa Claus
iquestforyou

Erm I mean the "treat" can i be anything? is there a theme? Fruit, cookies, candy?

Also about tickets: Is similar to one time event admission? Or tickets spent for each ride/game at a carnival?

Any "treat" is fine. It helps if it's unique to your charity, but not critically important.

One ticket gets you into all of the games and contests.

Wheezing Gekko

THE Santa Claus

Any "treat" is fine. It helps if it's unique to your charity, but not critically important.

One ticket gets you into all of the games and contests.
OK thanks. I think that's all the questions I've got. I'll sign up in the next couple days. :]

Aged Gaian

6,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
No bumpers??

PM me and then start bumping.

Rainbow Grabber

8,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Junior Trader 100