Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Kitten

MoonkistPrincess
pumped up kix
Fate Stays the Night
Mama Cockroach

Hey guys! I created a guild for this, but you have invitations set to "off". I'm not entirely sure how guilds actually work around here, because I'm ridiculous and was never ever active in any guilds until very recently, so I'm not sure how else you might find us.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

I found it!!
I just searched Guilds for "The Cash Problem" because I figured you would've used the same name. : )

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
MoonkistPrincess

You quote me, I quote you.

Sure, sign me up. But I'll have you read my testimonial. I'm actually very camera shy! lol

Questionable Cat

12,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
I'll contribute to this, I mean I do video commentary on Youtube all the time so doing a short video of my views or assisting in any way sounds right up my ally.

Charitable Raider

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
MoonkistPrincess

I would like to participate. Me and my wife have been on this site since 2005 on and off (Not much personal time while I was in the Army, we have kids, ect.).

Charitable Regular

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Astral Haze
Lovely! I've actually since making this thread started a guild for planning and participation, and I tried to invite you, but you've got invitations set to off.
If you search "The Cash Problem" in Guilds we'll be there!

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Charitable Raider

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
I apologize for that, I did not realize that I had turned them off. Must have misclicked at some point, though it is corrected now smile

corvias's Princess

Sex Symbol

As a Navy Officer right now, and with the government shutdown causing all types of problems in my state of affairs Gaia's blatant ignorance and refusal to accept that us Gaians are people infuriates me. Any way that I can help, I would love to even if I can not use my real name and just my Gaian SN, I would be happy to do so.

Agile Rogue

4,750 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
This project sounds like it has a lot of potential.

Playing Devil's Advocate, I do have a suggestion:

When this video project is complete, I'd recommend sending the end result to the main news stations in an effort to bring attention to the circus that Gaia has become, paying special attention to those media outlets which some time back reviewed and lauded Gaia with super high ratings for awesomeness.

Star

I'm a 14 year old boy that was born with one hand- will that help with diversity?

Gracious Genius

12,400 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
i'm looking forward to the end result

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers