Charitable Regular

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
pumped up kix

Club Verrrggggeeee.
Is it as awesome as I am hearing it is?
I wish there were some way to figure out how much money I've actually spent without looking up records in my bank or something.
Either way I'm definitely unable to get in now, since the boycott and all. Bah humbug.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Tipsy Kitten

MoonkistPrincess

I feel like there is and isn't a way to keep track of that at the same time.
If your curious I'd ask Uncle Kenny
he's the only higher-up on Gaia that I can vouch for at the moment, since he's given me great advice recently.

Verge isn't all that great though.
I think I get a free birthday crown on my birthday this month.
Other than that it's a lot of Guild notices about "sales" and items coming out that are well over 2000GC, which I would never even think of spending on a single item.
I guess they just assume that all Vergers have a lot of money just lying around. :/

Tipsy Kitten

MoonkistPrincess

User Image
That's currently what's available in Verge.
Like I said, well over 2000GC.

emotion_8c

[friday-chan]'s Husband

Sparkly Bunny

16,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

I'd love to do this, but I am iffy about showing my face XD I just like to remain anonymous, at least in who I am in real life. I'm a Ph.D. student so I just know some things can come back around full circle on the internet & I wouldn't want anything ruining my chances after graduation (not that this would in the least, but everyone knows how wacko people are these days rolleyes ).
However, I'd be happy to give a written testimonial, if that would be at all acceptable? I write much better than I speak anyway XD (Russian accents are...at times difficult to understand). I know it's technically a documentary, but perhaps within a segment of it you could read off written testimonials? Just for those who perhaps wouldn't want to show their face, yet still wish to contribute. Just an idea that I thought I would toss out there :3 If not I'm still happy to assist & spread the word to help you gain more willing participants!

Lavish Millionaire

MoonkistPrincess

I wouldn't mind doing this.

Lavish Millionaire

MoonkistPrincess
pumped up kix

Club Verrrggggeeee.
Is it as awesome as I am hearing it is?
I wish there were some way to figure out how much money I've actually spent without looking up records in my bank or something.
Either way I'm definitely unable to get in now, since the boycott and all. Bah humbug.

It is, but I spent more than I should have. I actually moved accounts because of it. I wanted to stop feeling like a dirty prostitute trying to get a fix on a shameful drug habit. Which is kinda what the COO want us to become, so no more GC for me.~

Charitable Regular

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
pumped up kix

Oh ouch. Ouch ouch ouch. That's painful to look at. Jeeze, CV.
Mama Cockroach

I'll add you to the list!
b u n n y - l i o r e

Oh, that's a good idea! Sure thing, and I totally understand the wish to remain anonymous. Written submissions will probably have to be fairly short, since I read a bit slowly on camera to be sure people can understand me, but it's an option to be certain. :> I'll add you to the list!

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'm not a fan of showing my irl face but I don't mind making an audio file where I answer the questions, if that's suitable. You can slap my avatar or whatever on it if that helps.

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
MoonkistPrincess
Can I talk about the slaughter of the Gaia Gaming community?

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
MoonkistPrincess

NINJA Boner

Doom Lemons

The idea is to have a few very simple questions written out for users to answer in a video or audio clip no longer than a minute, maybe two. People would record, then send in a file format. There would be measures taken to ensure that clips shown and used are calm, clear, and not the same points again and again and again.

I'll be in your documentary.

Charitable Regular

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Yilanti Midnight

That is absolutely acceptable, but you'll have to be comfortable sharing your Gaia Username at the very list. I'll add you to the list.
ChibiRodan

Well, there will be a small segment for you to point out something unrelated to the cash problem that bothers you, so I guess you could add that in there! But the main point is to talk about the cash problem.
Robotic Chibi-tan

Glad to hear it! I'll add you to the list.

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
MoonkistPrincess

Would it be possible for me to point out/discuss the IRL value of these items that makes me refuse to spend money on Gaia? As I posted in another thread, the last item I bought with GC was Emerald Dream, which cost me $10. I buy a $1.75 muffin for breakfast quite often so that piece of pixels literally cost me nearly a weeks worth of breakfasts. There's no way I'd pay a MONTHS worth of meals for a $50 item. Their high prices for things is only adding to inflation, in my opinion, because for those who buy things with GC and sell on the MP for profit, they are having to raise their prices to get the same returns when the GC price increases.

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
MoonkistPrincess

Well, there will be a small segment for you to point out something unrelated to the cash problem that bothers you, so I guess you could add that in there! But the main point is to talk about the cash problem.

If you look at my Avatar you will notice I am wearing items from a CI based on a game Gaia sacked cause it wasn't "Making money." A CI that still sells that people still buy. Gaia released an unstable and glitchy game and expected it to make money in that form. When it wasn't meeting it "Projected profit standards" they sacked the game. Do you wanna know why Gaia stopped Development on zOMG? Same reason couldn't get it to make money not at the rate or speed they wanted. At the rate we are going were going to lose the games from the sight because they just aren't making the money..... because Gaia still does not understand that the Avatars are our characters and ourselves. They are the virtual representation of us and no matter what we do be it game, rp, chat, discuss, make art, or the five million other random things users do it all we are all connected to the same market place. However we are not here for the market place we are here for the five million other things we do. When we cannot do those things because we no longer feel safe (The Survey, Recent COO incident) because the games are gone (RIP Monster Galaxy, Heralds of Chaos, Frontier Skys, and all those that go next because the basic user can no longer express themselves in confidence then those community shall crumble and when the community dies so to does the market.

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
MoonkistPrincess
Yilanti Midnight

That is absolutely acceptable, but you'll have to be comfortable sharing your Gaia Username at the very list. I'll add you to the list.

That's not a problem at all!

Charitable Regular

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
pumped up kix
Fate Stays the Night
Mama Cockroach

Hey guys! I created a guild for this, but you have invitations set to "off". I'm not entirely sure how guilds actually work around here, because I'm ridiculous and was never ever active in any guilds until very recently, so I'm not sure how else you might find us.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces