Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'd join but it sounds like alot of reponsibility. confused

Wheezing Smoker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ah, it won't be that hard. I'll assign easy stuff, I'll do the hard stuff.
(O.O)
The Gay Muffin
If any one would like to join my "crew" then ask me.
(O.O)
Sounds interesting. What would a person do as part of your crew, exactly?

Wheezing Smoker

You know, easy stuff. Like give suggestions on what to write about. Maybe help me out a bit with writing it. Finding info.
(O.O)
Sooo, like finding controversy and interesting things to write about...? A team of reporters, you mean! AHA!

Wheezing Smoker

Reporters, I like that. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(O.O)
The Gay Muffin
You know, easy stuff. Like give suggestions on what to write about. Maybe help me out a bit with writing it. Finding info.
(O.O)
Alright, sounds good. I'll help out.

Wheezing Smoker

Add me then.
(O.O)
Can I be part of the "Crew," Muffin?
I'll help on whatever you need me to. heart
Well if you dont mind me kind of unfolding my plan that I had for a newsletter type thing before.

It would be more of an entire mini-newsletter. You get a few "reporters" who write a few articles on several different topics.

Like lets say new items come out, you can get someone who is pretty handy with avatars (like people in the ATers) do to some reporting, If new plotline comes out, get someone who's fairly well versed to do some reporting, interveiwing, etc. Maybe have some people do some articles, maybe even a comic or two.

I had a big plan to make a weekly "newspaper" of sorts, and maybe even make a few mules so people can friend them and then delieve the newspaper to them in their PM boxes (if they want). Then the main thread could be used for discussing articles and what not.

>_> Feel free to use any of these ideas. XD Or something... Maybe I'll go out and make my own... but i dunno. >-<

edit: collaboration? D:
User Image
From this day forth, I shall be Bullet, the amazing SWAT Team Leader/News Reporter! HUZZAH!

Do you REALLY want to argue into the barrel of a gun?
HardDickensCider
Well if you dont mind me kind of unfolding my plan that I had for a newsletter type thing before.

It would be more of an entire mini-newsletter. You get a few "reporters" who write a few articles on several different topics.

Like lets say new items come out, you can get someone who is pretty handy with avatars (like people in the ATers) do to some reporting, If new plotline comes out, get someone who's fairly well versed to do some reporting, interveiwing, etc. Maybe have some people do some articles, maybe even a comic or two.

I had a big plan to make a weekly "newspaper" of sorts, and maybe even make a few mules so people can friend them and then delieve the newspaper to them in their PM boxes (if they want). Then the main thread could be used for discussing articles and what not.

>_> Feel free to use any of these ideas. XD Or something... Maybe I'll go out and make my own... but i dunno. >-<

I like your ideas. I'd been considering a couple of them myself once I saw this topic, actually.

Wheezing Smoker

HardDickensCider

Maybe we can work something like that into mine? Add me if you want.

Wheezing Smoker

If any of you have IRC you can talk to me a lot easier. If anyone does I will send the IRC info.
(O.O)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces