Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Smoker

Yeah, you think that. whee

Wheezing Smoker

Razya
Kewl. :B
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I know.

(O.O)
I'm Here to Save the day! Now where did those chickens go? But seriously That was a pretty good summary of what went on. I think we need some more of these for more cons. 3nodding
.:[Oh please, she's not bleeding on the ballroom floor just for the attention.]:.

Nice.
Well done. ^^

.:[Now the walls are lined with bullet holes.. Yeah, you sure let her have it.]:.

Wheezing Smoker

Edmond Dantes
I'm Here to Save the day! Now where did those chickens go? But seriously That was a pretty good summary of what went on. I think we need some more of these for more cons. 3nodding
A new issue is coming out very soon. Looks like TGG is going to be Bi or Tri Weekly.

(O.O)
*post*
o.o
Changed the name?

Wheezing Smoker

The other was kind of self-centered. Now it's "The Gaia Gazette"
(O.O)
totally awsome newspaper!! XD
i think i remember there being a weekly gaian newspaper way back when i first joined...i wonder what happened to it. maybe you should look into that and report on it or something. there are sooo many different topics and issues to report on in gaia.

oddly enough i went to one of my old guilds that i hadn't been to in a long long time and the first post of the first thread i clicked on was your's. it was the gaian graphic designers guild and it was just totally like this coincidence-feeling moment.

Wheezing Smoker

Maybe a sign that we should work together?
rofl LA LA LA LA LA... Cool idea! 3nodding

"Koala"- Cloud1235 rofl
I like the newspaper format image - neat idea.

As a critique though, I think you need to add more. One or two more articles maybe?

Wheezing Smoker

That was just a taste. I have a few articles written and waiting for the next issue.
(O.O)
The Gay Muffin
Maybe a sign that we should work together?

maybe we should...

edit: ah ha! i found it in the memorable threads forum. this is the gaian times. this is the newspaper i think i mentioned earlier that was around 'back in my day.' you mught be able to learn from it and i think it would be interesting to do an article about it.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces