Welcome to Gaia! ::

Proxy Raider

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
Giesta
I fixed it now. 3nodding

Also a question, I cannot get the picture to be in the border I want.

I would like it to look like the border that is a picture frame on the wall, but it is coming up as the lighted picture on the wall.
Can you post the link to the picture you want to use, so I could see how to make it work?

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Deep Dazzle
Giesta
I fixed it now. 3nodding

Also a question, I cannot get the picture to be in the border I want.

I would like it to look like the border that is a picture frame on the wall, but it is coming up as the lighted picture on the wall.
Can you post the link to the picture you want to use, so I could see how to make it work?

To tell you the truth I would like my whole gallery to have it set so it looks like the pictures with frames on the wall.

Basically, I would like them to look the way they do with the frames on the wall, like the very first link at the beginning of the Topic shows them like.

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nevermind, I realized I put the image I wanted as a backround into the one that covers the entire gallery.

I am fixing it now. 3nodding

Proxy Raider

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
Giesta
To tell you the truth I would like my whole gallery to have it set so it looks like the pictures with frames on the wall.

Basically, I would like them to look the way they do with the frames on the wall, like the very first link at the beginning of the Topic shows them like.
Ah I see now. Then I guess you should select a lighter background image...or put some kind of glow behind the frame.

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Giesta
Nevermind, I realized I put the image I wanted as a backround into the one that covers the entire gallery.

I am done with it now, and have a niffty gif. backround.

Proxy Raider

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
Giesta
Giesta

That's a very interesting special effect ^^. I think it could get even better if you could make a seamless animated gif tile for the background.

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Deep Dazzle
Giesta
Giesta

That's a very interesting special effect ^^. I think it could get even better if you could make a seamless animated gif tile for the background.

Thanks, the problem I seem to be getting is that a smaller backround pic always comes up as a little box in the top right hand corner and doesnt fill the backround.

So I picked a Landscape Backround which is one of many like the one I have now, but sadly using it the picture is so big it covers the entire gallery and not just the backround and it also for some reason repeats in the backround every time a new picture is displayed on the wall. sweatdrop

Let me see I maybe able to get a smaller Lanscape Pic that would work. 3nodding

Here are 3 options that might work to use as a backround.

1st Opition) http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp236/Keefers_/Keefers_Beautiful%20Landscape/Keefers_BeautifulLandscape1121.jpg

2nd option)
http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp236/Keefers_/Keefers_Beautiful%20Landscape/Keefers_BeautifulLandscape1129.jpg

3rd option)
http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp236/Keefers_/Keefers%20Landscape/TwilightScenery.jpg

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Giesta
Deep Dazzle
Giesta
Giesta

Thanks, the problem I seem to be getting is that a smaller backround pic always comes up as a little box in the top right hand corner and doesnt fill the backround.

So I picked a Landscape Backround which is one of many like the one I have now, but sadly using it the picture is so big it covers the entire gallery and not just the backround and it also for some reason repeats in the backround every time a new picture is displayed on the wall. sweatdrop

Let me see I maybe able to get a smaller Lanscape Pic that would work. 3nodding

Here are 3 options that might work to use as a backround.

1st Opition) http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp236/Keefers_/Keefers_Beautiful Landscape/Keefers_BeautifulLandscape1121.jpg

2nd option)
http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp236/Keefers_/Keefers_Beautiful Landscape/Keefers_BeautifulLandscape1129.jpg

3rd option)
http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp236/Keefers_/Keefers Landscape/TwilightScenery.jpg

I ended up decideing on one and I am just going to leave it this time. lol

It really pretty and I think mkaes it way more interesting now. ^8^

Proxy Raider

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
Giesta
Thanks, the problem I seem to be getting is that a smaller backround pic always comes up as a little box in the top right hand corner and doesnt fill the backround
Yes, I did that on purpose so you can have a single thing on the background. If you want it to repeat you should make a 300x400px image and paint it as you like. Each picture will sit centered on this 300x400 px box.

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
this is a epic idea good job

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Tsukasa Wave

Have you made a Gallery yet? It is very easy and is worth it when it is completed.

I can even re-post my Gallery Link if you wish to have another example other than the one at the start of the Topic. 3nodding

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Giesta
Tsukasa Wave

Have you made a Gallery yet? It is very easy and is worth it when it is completed.

I can even re-post my Gallery Link if you wish to have another example other than the one at the start of the Topic. 3nodding

mine is on my siggy if you want to take a look.,

Proxy Raider

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
Tsukasa Wave
Giesta
Tsukasa Wave

Nice art & avi! It could be very interesting to use a jungle background to go with the camo biggrin

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Tsukasa Wave
Giesta
Tsukasa Wave

I like it, especially the one that looks like its from Bleach with the large Bird-Like creature in it. 3nodding

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Giesta
Tsukasa Wave
Giesta
Tsukasa Wave

I like it, especially the one that looks like its from Bleach with the large Bird-Like creature in it. 3nodding

its a dragon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces