xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
ninja ninja
Hihihihihihi everyone!! Long time no see~~
How are you all? Happy belated birthday Blackie!!

Dapper Genius

Look at all the eventies! Sorry I have been so busy lately! I am very happy to see an event going on. 3nodding

How have you all been? Anything exciting happening? I have about 4 months until I get married, so I've put together my gift registry and we're due to send out invitations next month!

Other than that, starting up my master's degree after graduating this spring with a B.S. in Chemistry. I'm going for a masters in Secondary Edu. So, this year is all about student teaching. Helping with one of the high schools for the school year. They started last week and college courses begin this week.

And LOTS of family has been visiting lately as my future father-in-law has cancer and is living with my fiance. He is due to die sometime soon. That's kind of depressing to set right out, but he's (both of them) facing the whole situation very well.

I'm making a goal to be involved this event! xd By the by, I don't know who the co-host is. I've never met them!

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Rainbow Kyandii

thank you smile and oh not much just killing time on the web really
heart Well killing time is a fun thing nya~ heart

Were you doing anything fun? [Besides being with us cat_wink ]

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

I got more of a start this morning when my cousin's kid came in and started poking me. The dog I am used to but not the kid. He got scared so he woke me up and not his mom for some reason.

Hooray an event!

cat_sweatdrop Well that makes sense nya... heart Though it means he wanted to be with you more than his mom cat_3nodding

emotion_kirakira A very last minute event nya~

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty
mrgreen
heart Such a magical avi nya~ emotion_kirakira *Pets owl*

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Blackgry
Good luck with event~ I'll most likely end up being only a lurker ^^;
heart Gray! *Glomps* Thanks~ If you drop in as a lurker make sure to say hewwo nya~ emotion_hug

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Thanks anon for the gift emotion_kirakira

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
zariqueen
Hello Hello, my fellow Gifters/Giftees! It's been awhile. heart mrgreen
heart *Huggles* Zari cat_4laugh How've you been nya?

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Sorry I haven't been around much. Been having emotional irl issues. It's good to see you again though. <hugs, nuzzles, purrs>
Kitten *Huggles and pats your head* I'm glad to see you around nya~

If you'd like to chat about whats been bugging you irl you can message me heart I'm always willing to lend an ear~ cat_3nodding

MikeyFitz's Wife

TheBlackCatLentheritia
Rainbow Kyandii

thank you smile and oh not much just killing time on the web really
heart Well killing time is a fun thing nya~ heart

Were you doing anything fun? [Besides being with us cat_wink ]

naw mostly just web surfing. ugh im dreading today i have to clean my room :c

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
lnk1001
Look at all the eventies! Sorry I have been so busy lately! I am very happy to see an event going on. 3nodding

How have you all been? Anything exciting happening? I have about 4 months until I get married, so I've put together my gift registry and we're due to send out invitations next month!

Other than that, starting up my master's degree after graduating this spring with a B.S. in Chemistry. I'm going for a masters in Secondary Edu. So, this year is all about student teaching. Helping with one of the high schools for the school year. They started last week and college courses begin this week.

And LOTS of family has been visiting lately as my future father-in-law has cancer and is living with my fiance. He is due to die sometime soon. That's kind of depressing to set right out, but he's (both of them) facing the whole situation very well.

I'm making a goal to be involved this event! xd By the by, I don't know who the co-host is. I've never met them!

heart I'm glad to see your well nya *Huggles* As they say the show must go on, even if it's a bit late cat_3nodding Though this was perfectly timed... Kinda nya

cat_whee I've been busy, but well nya heart Nothing exciting for me cat_whee Congrazzles the four months will fly in no time! cat_4laugh Are you planning like a holiday wedding?

cat_eek Congrazzles! Good luck with your studies

emotion_hug I'm so sorry nya.... I'm glad they're taking it well...

cat_sweatdrop Ah Kei is one of our frequently active lurkers... Someone who enlists in almost every tektek, but is often too busy with work or studies to be a part of the events... She'd asked me if it was alright to help run one for a change... I do hope you don't mind nya...

Dapper Genius

Rainbow Kyandii

I always dread that when I need to do it, but I always love it when I'm done! CLEAN! 3nodding

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Evelin333
ninja ninja
Hihihihihihi everyone!! Long time no see~~
How are you all? Happy belated birthday Blackie!!
heart EVE! *Glomp* It's been ages nya!

How've you been? cat_4laugh I've been amazing~ And thank you cat_whee cat_redface

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Rainbow Kyandii

Awww well I'm sure something fun will urn up nya

emotion_hug I feel your pain I've got to clean my house up quite a bit this week cat_sweatdrop

MikeyFitz's Wife

lnk1001
Rainbow Kyandii

I always dread that when I need to do it, but I always love it when I'm done! CLEAN! 3nodding

i know what u mean! ive been putting it off for so long so today im even canceling plans to see kick a** 2 so i can clean my room

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff