Total Votes:[ 22 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 >

MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
oh my god I am so pissed off right now, I can't solve this one math problem because neither my teachers notes or the book say how to go about solving it. emotion_facepalm

Deep breaths, being pissed wont help any. Relax and ask your teacher for help tomorrow.

its actually due tomorrow, and there is also a test. xp

i'm gonna attempt it one more time today, but if not, i'll just leave it be and finish everything else

Email your teacher. Go to the tutor center. Find some help online. You got a few options.

oh ive scoured google for the answer, and I found it, in addition to how to solve many other equations, I got 3 left now.

or at least I showcased enough of an understanding to the process where if I get it wrong it wont bring me down too much

Hooray. Staying calm and taking a step back from things helped you out. heart

oh I was frustrated throughout the entire process, but i'm not gonna complain if I get some progress. 3nodding

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
That is because people aren't smart... I'm only kidding about that, but still sometimes I wonder....
cat_sweatdrop I think foolish and oblivious would be a better pair nya cat_sweatdrop I wonder though... it's rare to see logic or 'intelligence' in current society...

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
foREVer morto

Aw thank you. I hope so too. Have you got a job? Or are looking?
Job hunting as if my life depended on it nya...

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
That is because people aren't smart... I'm only kidding about that, but still sometimes I wonder....
cat_sweatdrop I think foolish and oblivious would be a better pair nya cat_sweatdrop I wonder though... it's rare to see logic or 'intelligence' in current society...
No kidding. I wonder if some people even have intelligence... The way they act and speak tells me they don't...

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

i'm gonna attempt it one more time today, but if not, i'll just leave it be and finish everything else

Email your teacher. Go to the tutor center. Find some help online. You got a few options.

oh ive scoured google for the answer, and I found it, in addition to how to solve many other equations, I got 3 left now.

or at least I showcased enough of an understanding to the process where if I get it wrong it wont bring me down too much

oh I was frustrated throughout the entire process, but i'm not gonna complain if I get some progress. 3nodding

I know the feeling but I also know I cannot do anything when I am frustrated. It makes everything seem harder. I am happy that you made it through the problem. emotion_hug
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

I know the feeling but I also know I cannot do anything when I am frustrated. It makes everything seem harder. I am happy that you made it through the problem. emotion_hug

i'm happy too. mrgreen

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
No kidding. I wonder if some people even have intelligence... The way they act and speak tells me they don't...
heart I quite know what you mean nya... You can almost immediately sense their intelligence from how they speak... and act...

heart Granted, thats' probably majorly mostly in our country... cat_sweatdrop OThers I'd imagine are more refined for a majority.

Rainbow Sweetheart

A huge storm here, the thunder keeps shaking the house and the rain is crazy. Way too much noise to sleep. Had lots of dry lightening earlier for a couple hours at least. I hope no more fires started. The forest service decided to do controlled burning the other day and it got out of control.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
Lol, does that actually happen when you get a lot of items? I don't have that problem as of yet, but if I keep going how I am I will end up like that....
yeah after 40mill items start disappearing from the tektek worth calculator mostly mcs eis or collectibles or things that you have 10 or more of
I see. I have nowhere near that many items, so I'm good.
yeah i have way too many items thats why for a while my quest was to wipe some ones wish list out with out giving my own items away i got close but then the person quit gaia and wont respond when online for a few moments
That sucks...
yeah now i just gift randomly and talk with friends and people in a select few threads and my guild and ranomly gifting an item off peoples wish list sorry distracted watching breaking bad new eps

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
heart I quite know what you mean nya... You can almost immediately sense their intelligence from how they speak... and act...

heart Granted, thats' probably majorly mostly in our country... cat_sweatdrop OThers I'd imagine are more refined for a majority.
Possibly. I know I have some intelligence. I know how to be smart, but I just choose not to for the most part.

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
Lol, does that actually happen when you get a lot of items? I don't have that problem as of yet, but if I keep going how I am I will end up like that....
yeah after 40mill items start disappearing from the tektek worth calculator mostly mcs eis or collectibles or things that you have 10 or more of
yeah i have way too many items thats why for a while my quest was to wipe some ones wish list out with out giving my own items away i got close but then the person quit gaia and wont respond when online for a few moments
That sucks...
yeah now i just gift randomly and talk with friends and people in a select few threads and my guild and ranomly gifting an item off peoples wish list sorry distracted watching breaking bad new eps
I gift when I can, but that isn't very often anymore. I chat in here when I feel like it and have time and I also go to my guild that I help run with a friend and chat in there off and on.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
This event is now closed~ I hope everyone had a splendid time! heart

If you're not familiar with our system but really want to stick around, follow this banner to our home thread~ We're a guild that operates mostly in forums [as explained on the front page~]

User Image

Ghosting is up next! If you're interested in helping our or hosting a game please contact me via PM Asap~ heart
TheBlackCatLentheritia
foREVer morto

Aw thank you. I hope so too. Have you got a job? Or are looking?
Job hunting as if my life depended on it nya...

Ah so we're both in the same situation. Good luck to you as well ^^

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
That sucks...
I gift when I can, but that isn't very often anymore. I chat in here when I feel like it and have time and I also go to my guild that I help run with a friend and chat in there off and on.

I personlly havent gifted in a while
I used to gift all the time
Too busy chatting with friends or running my harry potter guild or with real life stuff
I should start gifting after i finish my art quest i want three peices of art im willing to pay 500k each depending on quality
So wish i could draw if i could draw with any kind of skill i would not need to get 500k each art
Of course i cant afford my art yet i only have 126k right now and tons of items(none of which i want to sell for art or wont be accepted by artists[such as junk or daily chance items]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff