9,650 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Lene Sahara
TwistedPixie x_X
I WANNA BE A SECRET SANTA!

Username: TwistedPixie x_X

Wanted Items: Dreamscape, Frigid Sprite, Grace of Aphrodite, Lover's Anarchy, Magical Girl, and Purky

Willing to spend on gift: (10,000 - 100,000)

Anything else to add: I think what you are doing is a great idea and it really puts you into the Christmas spirit Gaia style smile

Gift is SENT! If you don't get it soon please PM me and I'll see what happened. But I sent it to your name just the way you have it spelled and everything. I hope you enjoy it. Thank you for my gift.
Thank you so much for my gift Lene Sahara ... I loved it !!! And I really hope you liked yours also. biggrin heart

Invisible Sophomore

I was suppose to trade with hopehopehope,
As listed.

I tried messaging her on the 22.
But have yet to get a reply.
I wasn't really "scammed"
but I makes me upset D:
I feel cheated.. as a lot of people here do... i sent my gift out the 20th or so and have yet to get anything back even after messaging said person without a responce> I don't want to report the person 'cuase that's rude but gah..

Kindly Sweetheart

10,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
i sent my gift. in a trade. recipient accepted. wheres mine?

Invisible Rogue

7,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
mizoryluvsme
I feel cheated.. as a lot of people here do... i sent my gift out the 20th or so and have yet to get anything back even after messaging said person without a responce> I don't want to report the person 'cuase that's rude but gah..

It's not rude if you're doing it to somebody who cheated you. Just report them. It may take a few minutes. But at least it doesn't take an hour. Just sacrifice the 5 min. to get somebody what they deserve.

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I was lucky. i got someone who wasn't stingy and we both gave each other what we asked for. but sadly that wasn't the case for my friend. she got this girl what she wanted and the other gave her a cheep a** gift that costed 10,000. but my friend won't report it. she said she takes it as a lesson learned because she dosen't think anything will and can be done about it.

2,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
nellie1000
i sent my gift. in a trade. recipient accepted. wheres mine?

posibility 1: You traded and accepted the trade finalizing deal without getting them sending you something.
possibilty 2: Trade isn't finalized and the item is in suspended animation (basically hovering in the trade server)
possibilty 3: You may have stuffed up the trade
possibility 4: The server stuffed up the trade

5,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
So I wasn't able to get on due to holiday craziness, but I just checked through the list and I'm paired up with Gender i3ender who's supposed to be on page 112, but they aren't there. I tried to search for them so I could message them and ask them what they wanted, but it isn't finding anyone with that username. I'm not sure what to do o_O

8,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Just to let everyone know, I'm closing this thread it has died pretty much besides complaints. If anyone really thinks we need an 'after party' type of thread then PM me and I'll make one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff