Have we mentioned lately...

You make the event AMAZING 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 15 ]
WONDERFUL 0.25714285714286 25.7% [ 9 ]
FANTASTIC 0.31428571428571 31.4% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 476 477 478

Dapper Genius

As the event is closed, Please meet with us in our home thread:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rainbow Sweetheart

KeiHakujou
MissDotHacker
KeiHakujou youwere the only one who entered the cosplay contest for a A Game of Thrones so you win the prize for the three categories you entered.

I sent you the trade with the prizes.
heart eek I would have thought more people would have joined... Ah I'll go accept then thank you sweatdrop

I wanted more people to join, if I had not been hosting the contest I would of joined.

Enjoy your prizes and thanks for entering.
MissDotHacker
KeiHakujou youwere the only one who entered the cosplay contest for a A Game of Thrones so you win the prize for the three categories you entered.

heart eek I would have thought more people would have joined... Ah I'll go accept then thank you sweatdrop

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Lilsis Charmer

mm! many people are thinking about doing level 2 or 3 and then making caches/cases for profit... idk how profitable that is, but maybe look into it and do it if you feel like it's a good option! I thought about it but i didn't feel like doing it myself!
Hm..I could look into it. You are right, not sure how good it would be. x.x Worth at least looking at though! Thanks!

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
sailorstar165
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
sailorstar165
Orbs Agate, which only requires the orbs from zOMG that are useless if you're CL is 10. It's a level 1 recipe, so you can use it to level up to 2 and then to 3. After 3, though, it's really expensive to level because you can't use the level 1 recipes anymore for EXP.
Hmmm..I see. I only recently started playing zomg. Orbs agate are the purple orbs you get right? I see how level 3 could be difficult then. I was contemplating trying to build up alchemy...maybe.

Orbs are the purple things you get and then you use them to make the orbs agate. smile
Are those the purple orbs you get to level up your rings?

Rainbow Sweetheart

No one entered the funniest category and since only one person entered no one was able to vote for their favorite overall.

Rainbow Sweetheart

Girl-Crazy Junior

Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Lilsis Charmer

I read about someone having only lost 1.5 mil gold to get to level 6! biggrin there are many paths to take, not only one possible... still, alchemy isn't worth it at the moment, even at level 10 it's hard to get profit from your craftings... maybe wait til they make mroe changes to the system? ^^;
Yup! You got that totally right! <nod nod> I'm not wasting millions on alchemy. Screw that! <hiss> But beginning levels, idk..i was contemplating.

mm! many people are thinking about doing level 2 or 3 and then making caches/cases for profit... idk how profitable that is, but maybe look into it and do it if you feel like it's a good option! I thought about it but i didn't feel like doing it myself!

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
sailorstar165
Orbs Agate, which only requires the orbs from zOMG that are useless if you're CL is 10. It's a level 1 recipe, so you can use it to level up to 2 and then to 3. After 3, though, it's really expensive to level because you can't use the level 1 recipes anymore for EXP.
Hmmm..I see. I only recently started playing zomg. Orbs agate are the purple orbs you get right? I see how level 3 could be difficult then. I was contemplating trying to build up alchemy...maybe.

Orbs are the purple things you get and then you use them to make the orbs agate. smile

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
puppylove713
TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
Lol, sounds like fun. I'm doing pretty good.
It's fun most of the time cat_4laugh I'm glad you're doing well~
I'm relatively bored though...
Awww...being bored is no fun! <pads over, snuggles> Your avie is soooo cute! Mew mew!~ heart

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!! <clings happily, nuzzles, purrs> heart heart heart heart heart
cat_whee Ah you don't have to thank me I haven't done anything yet cat_sweatdrop *Pets*
Hehe, but your art of that is so unbelievably cute!!! I just..<wiggles eagerly> I can't wait! Hehe!

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
Lilsis Charmer

I read about someone having only lost 1.5 mil gold to get to level 6! biggrin there are many paths to take, not only one possible... still, alchemy isn't worth it at the moment, even at level 10 it's hard to get profit from your craftings... maybe wait til they make mroe changes to the system? ^^;
Yup! You got that totally right! <nod nod> I'm not wasting millions on alchemy. Screw that! <hiss> But beginning levels, idk..i was contemplating.

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
sailorstar165

endorush12's Wife

Fashionable Lover

Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Mint colors! <snuggles, purrs> I normally end up doing just that, focusing on one thing more than another. But I love to rp, and booty grab requires so little that I can actually accomplish it! lol Woohoot! Normally though, I wouldn't be able to.
Since the event is over, should we like move our chat somewhere else, or something? Just asking.
And yeah, mint colors! To go with the new MC. (: -snuggles-
Ah, well then that's awesome that you can! .. I've just been BGing when I'm bored, and threads I usually go to are slow~
xD

endorush12's Wife

Fashionable Lover

Evelin333
AVI CONTEST WINNERS
CatFireFlame -___-:
CONGRATS FOR GETTING FIRST PLACE! PLEASE TAKE FIRST CHOICE OUT OF PRIZE POOL (2 items)

S00perPanda
CONGRATS FOR GETTING SECOND PLACE! PLEASE TAKE YOUR CHOICE OUT OF PRIZE POOL (2 items) AFTER CatFireFlame

priinzeziita89
CONGRATS FOR GETTING THIRD PLACE! PLEASE TAKE YOUR CHOICE OUT OF PRIZE POOL (1 item) AFTER 500perPanda

Spoons Mood Bubble, Mint Royale, Feathered Shaman, Pheathershop, Spilled Pages

will be sending trades to everyone else with consolation prizes.
NORMAL TEKTEK
prizes being sent out as i speak
I just now saw this. >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out