*hugs everyone* ^^;

*hugs back*

Girl-Crazy Junior

sgt.Frosty
Lilsis Charmer
*hugs everyone* ^^;

*hugs back*

^^

i haven't had much time to be part of this thread lately, i was offline for 2 weeks, and the time i've been online since then has been a bit sparse... i come and check my gaia for a while and then leave, i don't spend all my days here anymore XD I tried to give gifts when i could, I didn't give out a huge amount but I tried to make it more about quality than quantity! ^-^ i hope everyone wass happy with the gifts they got from me ^^; (ofc Idk if any of you knows which gifts were from me~! but that makes it all the more fun ^^ at least I got to read some of your comments after getting a gift from me and I really enjoyed that <3 )

and thanks for all the gifts you gave me~! heart

Moonlight Giver

16,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lilsis Charmer
sgt.Frosty
Lilsis Charmer
*hugs everyone* ^^;

*hugs back*

^^

i haven't had much time to be part of this thread lately, i was offline for 2 weeks, and the time i've been online since then has been a bit sparse... i come and check my gaia for a while and then leave, i don't spend all my days here anymore XD I tried to give gifts when i could, I didn't give out a huge amount but I tried to make it more about quality than quantity! ^-^ i hope everyone wass happy with the gifts they got from me ^^; (ofc Idk if any of you knows which gifts were from me~! but that makes it all the more fun ^^ at least I got to read some of your comments after getting a gift from me and I really enjoyed that <3 )

I certainly enjoyed all the gifts I got, and I know the people I gifted would have enjoyed theirs

Girl-Crazy Junior

sgt.Frosty
Lilsis Charmer
sgt.Frosty
Lilsis Charmer
*hugs everyone* ^^;

*hugs back*

^^

I certainly enjoyed all the gifts I got, and I know the people I gifted would have enjoyed theirs

that's the main thing! ^-^

Dapper Genius

To be wrapping up contests and such before I go to bed... What an event! xd

lnk1001 generated a random number between 1 and 640 ... 23!

Dapper Genius

Well, the only contest I can wrap up is the Raffle! As such, here goes the roll:

Ticket Numbers:
1-40: puppylove713
41-90: Blackgry
91-190: Evelin333
191-290: PurpleLovr
291-390: puppylove713
391-490: Blackgry
491-590: ozkur
591-640: puppylove713

Dapper Genius

And the winner is puppylove713!!
Congratulations!
The prizes are:
Money from tickets: 64,000g
SPECIAL additional prize from Aalyve Wyyre Charity: 100,000g
SPECIAL additional prize from Blackgry: Sharktooth Fish Drop
SPECIAL additional prize from Evelin333: Gravyplush x6, Pinwheel, Hotel for Dogs Pack, Bretelles Demonique, Black Nosey Face Tattoo, and Entourage Shades!
SPECIAL additional prize from Anonymous: Monthly Collectible Letter for June 2012

All have been included in the trade minus those Entourage Shades... not enough room!

Dapper Genius

As the day is over, I shall close out the event for the summer. Please meet with us in our home thread:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Girl-Crazy Junior

*LAST POST* >:3

Peaceful Regular

13,750 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
sgt.Frosty
ozkur
hahaha...I liked sgt.Frosty's Tiger sooooooooo much, I got me one too! emotion_awesome

what will you name it? surprised
xd ~ Hadn't thought about naming it...Jinx maybe.

Kawaii Bear

14,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
AVI CONTEST WINNERS
CatFireFlame -___-:
CONGRATS FOR GETTING FIRST PLACE! PLEASE TAKE FIRST CHOICE OUT OF PRIZE POOL (2 items)

S00perPanda
CONGRATS FOR GETTING SECOND PLACE! PLEASE TAKE YOUR CHOICE OUT OF PRIZE POOL (2 items) AFTER CatFireFlame

priinzeziita89
CONGRATS FOR GETTING THIRD PLACE! PLEASE TAKE YOUR CHOICE OUT OF PRIZE POOL (1 item) AFTER 500perPanda

Spoons Mood Bubble, Mint Royale, Feathered Shaman, Pheathershop, Spilled Pages

will be sending trades to everyone else with consolation prizes.
NORMAL TEKTEK
prizes being sent out as i speak

Dangerous Mage

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
A geothermal map? Are you talking about that map thing that shows up as red for extremely hot and blue for extremely cold?
yeah and if you get one for each season you will have a genreal idea of what the areas wheather is like
Hmm, that isn't a bad idea. I may have to do that.

lols thts why you find stuff like that more knowledge equals more power and better choices
yeah, I can agree with that.
lols

Mewling Kitten

13,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
priinzeziita89
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
I play booty grab when I talk on the phone. I love to talk, and booty grab doesn't require a lot of thought. lol Now avie is cute and simple! heart
lol, even though it doesn't require a lot of thought, I don't think I'd be able to do both at the same time. >.< Cause I'd pay more attention to one thing than the other.
Yes, yes she is. heart Thanks!
Mint colors! <snuggles, purrs> I normally end up doing just that, focusing on one thing more than another. But I love to rp, and booty grab requires so little that I can actually accomplish it! lol Woohoot! Normally though, I wouldn't be able to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff