Total Votes:[ 35 ]

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
No thanks. I don't think that would work considering summers get bad here too... It's just that the past few days have been nice. I would like a nice median...
Hmm, got nothing to say? You quoted me with a blank response...
i was wondering if that was a glitch cause i posted a message but when i looked gaia had taken it away
dam that sucks for you on the weather thing im pretty good during the winters here
I learned to deal with it. I don't like the weather, but whatever. There is nothing I can do about it.
you could move ot a place where the wheather is more agreeable with you over all
I don't think I will find anywhere with weather like that...

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
i was wondering if that was a glitch cause i posted a message but when i looked gaia had taken it away
dam that sucks for you on the weather thing im pretty good during the winters here
I learned to deal with it. I don't like the weather, but whatever. There is nothing I can do about it.
you could move ot a place where the wheather is more agreeable with you over all
thats not true what kind of weather do you like? if you want some where that isnt super cold in the winter and not super hot in the summer try looking at a geothermal map of each place for each season

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
thats not true what kind of weather do you like? if you want some where that isnt super cold in the winter and not super hot in the summer try looking at a geothermal map of each place for each season
A geothermal map? Are you talking about that map thing that shows up as red for extremely hot and blue for extremely cold?

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
A geothermal map? Are you talking about that map thing that shows up as red for extremely hot and blue for extremely cold?
yeah and if you get one for each season you will have a genreal idea of what the areas wheather is like

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
yeah and if you get one for each season you will have a genreal idea of what the areas wheather is like
Hmm, that isn't a bad idea. I may have to do that.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713

lols thts why you find stuff like that more knowledge equals more power and better choices

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
This is the last day...*group hug* Thanks for all the fun times and great gifts.

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
MissDotHacker
sailorstar165
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
sailorstar165
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
sailorstar165

Agreed. Though, there are a whole bunch of bajillionaires who managed to get to level 10 who want their wings.
I don't understand. I don't think it's THAT many people! lol It takes a LONG TIME to make that much gold! x.x I gave up on ever getting the wings I wanted.

I pretty much gave up ever getting past level 3, so I don't do much with it. Level 2 and 3 recipes are impossible. Level 1 recipes at least include that orb one.
<Looks confused> What orb one? Level 2 and 3 are really that hard?

Orbs Agate, which only requires the orbs from zOMG that are useless if you're CL is 10. It's a level 1 recipe, so you can use it to level up to 2 and then to 3. After 3, though, it's really expensive to level because you can't use the level 1 recipes anymore for EXP.

Alchemy has gotten cheaper but it is still pretty pricey. I am getting close to level four and has cost me a few million. If you got gold to burn then I suggest it. If you are looking to make gold off of it then you need to do a lot of research first. I made a lot of gold when I was really into it but now I don't have as much time to keep up so I stopped with it for now.

I have no gold to burn. lol I don't like dealing with the alchemy system and so just do recipes when I get them if I have the stuff to do them or all I'm missing is something cheap.

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
ozkur
This is the last day...*group hug* Thanks for all the fun times and great gifts.

Is it really the last day? D: But it's so much fun around here!

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
ozkur
joins group hugs

28,500 Points
hahaha...I liked sgt.Frosty's Tiger sooooooooo much, I got me one too! emotion_awesome

28,500 Points
techpriest35
ozkur
joins group hugs
emotion_hug

Dapper Genius

*hugs*
I won't close the threads or contests until the end of the day. Any last entries, send them forth!
And I just wanted to say that you all make running this thread the best thing ever!
*hugs again*
And don't forget that we'll be heading back to the home base thread post-event! And if you're not a member of the guild, let me know! Because we use the guild to get an announcement out about the events!

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713

lols thts why you find stuff like that more knowledge equals more power and better choices
yeah, I can agree with that.
ozkur
hahaha...I liked sgt.Frosty's Tiger sooooooooo much, I got me one too! emotion_awesome

what will you name it? surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces