sgt.Frosty
Lilsis Charmer
sgt.Frosty
Lilsis Charmer
sgt.Frosty
opposite colors. surprised

who? User Image where? User Image what? eek

a blue ninja and yellow mr. green above my last post. eek

oh :s anyways, logarithms aren't stupid~ and for many purposes, logarithmic graphs are the only thing that makes sense (longer time scale population growth, many physical measurements and their ratios (radiation power relative to distance for example) etc) linear graphs would render many results unreadable~!

well thats a little more into logarithms then I have been shown. ive only been taught enough to know that to answer the logarithm I just have to rearrange how they wrote it. there is literally no math involved

There's so much more to logarithms... Let me take you to a journey into the wonderous world of Log A Rithmus, Mr. Constant E. and their companions, the Ex-ponents~! (they used to be their opponents, you see, but now they're their companions... hence: ex-ponents!) emotion_awesome
Lilsis Charmer
sgt.Frosty
Lilsis Charmer
sgt.Frosty
Lilsis Charmer
sgt.Frosty
opposite colors. surprised

who? User Image where? User Image what? eek

a blue ninja and yellow mr. green above my last post. eek

oh :s anyways, logarithms aren't stupid~ and for many purposes, logarithmic graphs are the only thing that makes sense (longer time scale population growth, many physical measurements and their ratios (radiation power relative to distance for example) etc) linear graphs would render many results unreadable~!

well thats a little more into logarithms then I have been shown. ive only been taught enough to know that to answer the logarithm I just have to rearrange how they wrote it. there is literally no math involved

There's so much more to logarithms... Let me take you to a journey into the wonderous world of Log A Rithmus, Mr. Constant E. and their companions, the Ex-ponents~! (they used to be their opponents, you see, but now they're their companions... hence: ex-ponents!) emotion_awesome

do I have to? I just spent 6 hours on math yesterday. gonk rofl

Girl-Crazy Junior

sgt.Frosty

XD nuu you don't... i was just being silly x3

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
Ahh, ok. I'm not too far from that. Maybe I'll be able to actually get back into Naruto again. I've had a bit of a disinterest in it lately for whatever reason....
heart Maybe, ah there are times in the seasons I felt disinterested... Perhaps it's the mood or you've had interest in other things nya~
I have had interest in other things....
Lilsis Charmer
sgt.Frosty

I know.

speaking of which, finding an old graphing calculator(texas instruments one) I gotta learn how to use it, and find the missing cables that go with it, cause this thing I found in the hallway at my highschool. it still has the info of whomever used it on it for algebra 1

Girl-Crazy Junior

sgt.Frosty
Lilsis Charmer
sgt.Frosty

I know.

speaking of which, finding an old graphing calculator(texas instruments one) I gotta learn how to use it, and find the missing cables that go with it, cause this thing I found in the hallway at my highschool. it still has the info of whomever used it on it for algebra 1

hah~! texas instruments... i had one of those too XD never liked it very much tho... XD they must've TRIED REALLY HARD to make it as dry and boring as possible... i mean, i'm not expecting bright colours, but come on...
Lilsis Charmer
sgt.Frosty
Lilsis Charmer
sgt.Frosty

I know.

hah~! texas instruments... i had one of those too XD never liked it very much tho... XD they must've TRIED REALLY HARD to make it as dry and boring as possible... i mean, i'm not expecting bright colours, but come on...

yeah I know, but math isnt supposed to be colorful

Rainbow Sweetheart

TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

I will have to try to put a picture up. He is in bed for the night. I might have time tomorrow after work.
heart Alright, that sounds like it will be difficult *Knows some animals aren't photogenic*

I managed to get a picture finally! However now my laptop is in the shop for repairs so it will have to wait until that is done and until my heart attack stops once I see the bill.

Kakkara18's Honey Bun

Anxious Garbage

15,725 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Ziuqzum
*finishes the sandwich and looks at you*
*Tilts head lightly when you look back at me after you finished* Something on your mind nya?

*holds up a tiny turtle* = w=
why would one have a tiny turtle on hand?

Adorable Fatcat

Waah, this event is so cute! *shuffles in* thank you for the gift, anon! whee And hello, everyone~!

Girl-Crazy Junior

Besmear
Hello ouo

Besmear~! emotion_hug heart heart ^__^

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
lnk1001
techpriest35
lnk1001
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
we need to get this thread spotlighted its got 40 good votes out of 42
who the hell disliked this thread anyways?

I'm not sure if it will be easy to spotlight this thread anymore, so many people have copied the idea in countless threads
Did my part to send in an application.... if anyone else would like to, let me know!
i would like to
Alright! Please go HERE and follow the directions! Thank you tech!
lols it wont let me send the email says gaiaonline.com doesnt exist whats gaias email

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
HardLinesAndKevlar
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty

I dunno, he is a cartoonist, and the series just managed to take off so way not continue the character's in it?
true but thats why he orginally made it for random a** rants

yeah. I wish he brought some of the older characters back though, I thought cutey mutey had potential for an occasional good episode
i havent seen him yet

its a woman actually. and her back story is simply she got too drunk at a party and Germain let her stay at her apartment for the night to sober up. she is also ridiculously endowed and Germain gets a tad envious about that.

she appeared in a few episodes until a "lost episode" where foamy is ranting about heat waves by the pool, and the girls are tanning. near the end a tentacle reaches up out of the pool and pulls cutey mutey in and that's the last we see of her

All hale the evil Foamy! Heheheh! Been watching him for years... Though I must wonder... HOW did Germaine's boobs get so flipping huge? She was smaller-chested when Foamy started...
foamy cast a boob growing spell on her when they went to the library theres an ep or two about it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff