Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
TheBlackCatLentheritia
User Image

User Image

I love these seashells! <nuzzles, purrs> How's it going? The kitten has returned! MEEEEWWW!!

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

hello. blaugh
heart How are you today nya?

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart

I love these seashells! <nuzzles, purrs> How's it going? The kitten has returned! MEEEEWWW!!
heart Hey Kitten~ It's going well~ A little wet for my tastes though cat_whee *Pets* How are you?
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
TheBlackCatLentheritia
User Image

User Image

*hugs* welcome back. blaugh
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty

hello. blaugh
heart How are you today nya?

I am now trying to figure out how to increase my overall level in zomg, cause i'm at 10.0, but my enemies are at 10.6

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
sgt.Frosty
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
TheBlackCatLentheritia
User Image

User Image

*hugs* welcome back. blaugh
THANK YOU!! <huggles, purrs, nuzzle> It's good to be back! wink I don't chat in threads like I used to. I don't have time for any more, but I always want to help support you people here!!

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

I am now trying to figure out how to increase my overall level in zomg, cause i'm at 10.0, but my enemies are at 10.6
cat_whee Uhm I think you need the dark orb thingie *forgot the name* I don't quite know how to get them *Only a 8.9 CL*

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart

heart Hey Kitten~ It's going well~ A little wet for my tastes though cat_whee *Pets* How are you?
<Giggles, helps lick the water off you> Your avie looks so cute! Makes me want to make a water one too. <chuckles> Ups and downs, like usual. Don't chat much in threads, but I always reply to quotes. Been playing a lot of booty grab lately to help shrink my wish list a bit. (it's MAXED out) But I need to put a few things under 1,000 on it. I have plenty of cheap gold shop items, but I don't think anything that is THAT cheap. Hm..must go look!

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
<Giggles, helps lick the water off you> Your avie looks so cute! Makes me want to make a water one too. <chuckles> Ups and downs, like usual. Don't chat much in threads, but I always reply to quotes. Been playing a lot of booty grab lately to help shrink my wish list a bit. (it's MAXED out) But I need to put a few things under 1,000 on it. I have plenty of cheap gold shop items, but I don't think anything that is THAT cheap. Hm..must go look!

cat_whee Thanks nya~ *Smiles* Well then maybe you'll be quoted a lot in here~ Mm, your wishlist has grown a bit, I noticed that when I last commented~ I think you might have a few, though I'm not sure...

Questionable Gekko

Lol, got gifted by ABC before I could post.
Thanks! heart

I'll be here off and on 3nodding (decreasing time on gaia)

11,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Thank you so much for the gift, sweet anon!

And YAY! Another GGoA event! heart heart How is everyone!?
sweatdrop I got gifted before I could even sneak in... Hello everyone and thanks ABC...

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Blackgry
Lol, got gifted by ABC before I could post.
Thanks! heart

I'll be here off and on 3nodding (decreasing time on gaia)
Hey Gry~ heart How are you~ And we'll enjoy your presence as long as you're here cat_3nodding

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
x-Kenna-Bear-x
Thank you so much for the gift, sweet anon!

And YAY! Another GGoA event! heart heart How is everyone!?
heart Hello there~ I'm good and you nya~?

Girl-Crazy Junior

sgt.Frosty

emotion_kirakira emotion_omnomnom

hah XD

TheBlackCatLentheritia
Well usually during an event we hang out mostly in the event thread, but a lot of people still post in the home thread from time to time. Though it makes it more lively to chat in here, it's really up to the user cat_whee

okey dokey lokey~! ^^; well just keep quoting me here and i'll end up coming here... XD otherwise i might go to the main thread out of habit ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff