Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

8,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Seamuse's Give-Away

Here's the story:
So, my college is running a contest where they're promoting a new social networking website which allows users to create topics, "tribes." People then join that tribe and discuss things relevant to the topic. At my university whoever gets one-hundred people to follow their tribe first wins this contest. This is where I need you!

Contest:
I'm giving away all of my valuable possessions in return for help. You can enter to win by simply posting here, but if you want to go beyond that and help me, that's fine. Viewing the website and joining my tribe is OPTIONAL and does not in anyway affect your odds of winning. You gain more of a chance to win by multiple posts. The contest will end and the winners will be selected on the 20th of February at 11:00 PM EST or when I hit 150 Tribe Members on the website.

What Are You Giving Away?
* 800,000 gold in increments of 400,000 to TWO RANDOM POSTERS
* HIDDEN ACE 12th GEN
* x2 MALICE PUNK
* x2 ELEMENTAL WINGS
* SUMMONING TOME

Why Are You Doing This?
I don't really use Gaia anymore and I haven't in a long time. I'm just calling upon my old community here to help me out and I wanted to pass on a few of the things I've collected that are worth-while to people who will actually make use of them.

How Do We Help You? OPTIONAL
You sign up or log in from your Facebook to http://www.kumbuya.com/ from there you will look for my tribe, "Music Is Life" or you may follow this link http://www.kumbuya.com/music-is-life/ and then click "Join Tribe +" Feel free to make use of this and discuss things about music. I would love to have more people on here to share their tastes and finds.

Final Thoughts And Comments:
I'd like to give a thanks to the Gaian community. I spent a lot of time here during my High School years and met a lot of people and had a lot of laughs. This is a great website for young teens / teens to frequent. Hope everyone else can share the same experience that I've had with Gaia.

Thanks,
Seamuse.

Best of luck to you all and I hope I can give away some lovely stuff for you guys.

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

8,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Oh~ And..

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Hope everyone is enjoying theirs. For mine I ordered a Cold Ram Intake for my Eclipse and taking the lady out later. Single or in a relationship, treat yourself and or your significant other today. mrgreen
Checking it out and might join for you
Jooooooooiined~
cat_4laugh

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

8,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Thanks! Self bump. Hope everyones enjoying their Valentines celebrations.

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

8,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
>_< I don't understand why this topic hasn't taken off. I'm practically GIVING away stuff here. Oh wait, I actually am GIVING it away. I don't want everything to go to one person. XD

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

8,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bumping for 02/15/2013. Contest ends in five days. Post for your chance to win.

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

8,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

8,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Steadfast Informer

9,300 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
I joined your music is life group.
Pretty cool.
I even tried to share the link, but Facebook said it was "too spammy, or unsafe."
pfft. I liked the Dubstep section. Can you post more in dubstep and Jazz thanks!
Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

8,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
woogie87
I joined your music is life group.
Pretty cool.
I even tried to share the link, but Facebook said it was "too spammy, or unsafe."
pfft. I liked the Dubstep section. Can you post more in dubstep and Jazz thanks!
Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No problem. Will do. Feel free to comment on the page. The artists I promote also follow the tribe and would LOVE to hear your feedback.

Steadfast Informer

9,300 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
No problem. Will do. Feel free to comment on the page. The artists I promote also follow the tribe and would LOVE to hear your feedback.
Sure thing
Bump
cool posting time wink
Seamuse
>_< I don't understand why this topic hasn't taken off. I'm practically GIVING away stuff here. Oh wait, I actually am GIVING it away. I don't want everything to go to one person. XD

hmmm that is kind weird
Hmmm I feel like I shouldn't spam this... so I'll come back later when there's more people

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff