Welcome to Gaia! ::

Boo!

As you all know, what must be Gaia’s best idea for an event is coming up.

Halloween!

*scream*

Past Halloweens had the lovely participants blowing up brain eating zombie virus infected scientists, or joining their ranks and eating people, eventually leading to Gambinos mansion going BOOM. Anothers had people posting their little undead hearts out to gain zombie levels until they reached the coveted level 5 grombie/grumbie level.

So… What does Gaia have in store for us this year?

Maybe the mansions gonna asplode again?
Maybe Jacks gonna get pissy and give everyone pants again?
Maybe we’re going to get invaded by all those monsters roaming around Gaia…

Monsters you say?!

Yes. This thread is dedicated to listing all of the monsters known to the people of Gaia.

User Image
The monsters of Gaia range from the super cute, to the super strange, to deadly. It is impossible for just one lone Gaian to record all monsters in this land we live in. I need you to help by sending me an image of any creatures you come across…

((Send in self made avatars, or TekTeks of Halloween Creatures to me, or post them
in the thread. I’ll put them into the right place and put the creator next to them.

You can also send in drawings of creatures you think up or ones made by other users, or if you're feeling really flashy, make an animation!))
User Image

A-F

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Deadly Behr, The.
by S a y u r i`
G-L

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lord Pumptacles The Damned.
by S a y u r i`

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces