Well?

Sure, okay. 0.60416666666667 60.4% [ 29 ]
No thanks. 0.0625 6.2% [ 3 ]
[poll whore option] 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

AngelicAcid
Pistol Bunny
XD The way you say that makes it sound like Rally was a drug.

O_O OMFG NICE SIG ART O_O

Okay, I'm over it now like everyone is over Rally ;D (jay kay, jay kay. Hm, on a tangent, that makes me hope that there is a Jay and a Kay getting married somewhere in the world whee )

XD Thanks! Das Portemonnaie made me that. biggrin

@Mistress Gambino: I'm jealous, I for some reason lack the basic skills to do well in that game. ; 3;
I, iiJoke, remember when...

I posted a rant about expensive items and got yelled at by other gaians xD I was a rotton noob... >.>
When I got 5k, I freaked out with happiness d: But then I would spend it all so quickly. Ha I never used the emoticons though.

Scamp

Joke, that's always depressing. xDD
I, Caramelized, remember when...

I was utterly astounded, nearly to the point of tears, when I got 1,000 gold donated to me in a frequented Donate to the Person Above You thread. :B

Scamp

Awww. People used to be so nice in those. Now everyone's just looking out for #1. :c
Oh man, I remember the first time I got to 10k, I nearly died of happiness. I was RICH!
I, Kestin, remember when...

...the first multi-pose items came out and nobody could figure out how to work them.

Man, it was so hard to choose just one. xd I'm kinda like those old people in cartoons who serve no purpose other than bombarding the protagonists with "back in my day" stories.

And my first avatar:

User Image

...except it had the dot mouth. *nostalgia* The first avatar I actually quested for and kept for a while, however, is lost to time, unless someone has a screenie of what that hairstyle used to do with the trench hats...

*shuts up* xp (If you ever actually want a massive freakin' geyser of ancient history, though, just drop me a line!)

Friendly Mage

I, The Insane Toaster, remember when...

The Magical Tome first came out and everyone was running around using the "I Am Frog" pose, and I, being the little n00b I was, thought having someone with that avatar on your friends list was something to be proud of XD

I can't remember my first avatar. I do remember, however, shaking trees for hours to try to get those blue sandals that look like they're from Naruto. Man, I used to like that anime...

Beloved Phantom

Nostalgia project, huh? ninja

Scamp

Why yes, yes it is. o:

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

User Image

GAH -Headdesk- I so fail at making post layouts. -Cries-

User Image

Scamp

Oh no, Alucard, what happened?

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

User Image

Mistress- trying to make a post style for a role play.

User Image

Scamp

Ahh. Yeah, I don't even bother with those

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

User Image

Mistrees- it is driving me crazy, but I almost have it.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces