Dapper Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

User Image

I, Father Alucard, remember when...

I married my girl friend on Gaia I know weird, but now we are engaged in real life. Love you Mik Laid.

User Image
Why am I not surprised?! XDDDDD

It feels good actually, knowing that people recognize me and that I've somewhat reached that status...maybe? Idk. It's just a bit of an ego booster. c:

Eloquent Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
I, iTessen, remember when...

Gaia had that header that I really liked that had the changing image every time you refreshed or changed pages.

Scamp

Alucard: Thanks for joining~
How long have you guys been together? c:

Jas: YAY I WAS JUST GONNA BUG YOU IN YOUR CONTEST THREAD BUT NOW I WON'T
Also that's unfortunate. D;>
That's one thing I DON'T miss about Personals...

Han Solo: WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN, I JUST WANTED TO JUMP D;>
Also it IS an ego booster. Brings us all together. c:

Tess yay welcome!
Oh man, and there was that FF extension that allowed you to add your own images? Good times~~

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

User Image

Mistress- two years about as long as i have been on gaia. She made me get on like a month after we got together.

User Image

Dapper Gekko

User Image

I, arat269, remember....

The first role play I joined! XD I read through every post, my heart set on joining, I knew all the characters names and backgrounds. It took me a day to read through it all. The next day I joined and posted so exited and my character was ignored! >.< On the plus side it died right after that but still THE PAIN!

My first post was in the welcome to new people sections but I have NOOO clue where to find it and here are the two avatars I remeber first having!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Cynthia, if you can wait until tomorrow evening after my politics final, I can probably make you an animated banner for this. heart
OH RIGHT RIGHHHHTTTTT

I believe you. Your posts from long ago confirm your intentions were pure xDDD
And egos are fun. But unfortunately, it also makes me remember the AFers who felt the need to rip other people down about their OCs, avi's, etc. You know the type.

@arat269:
I know what you mean D: Rejection in threads like that isn't the best feeling. >.< But hey, we're too awesome for them! ;D

Scamp

Alucard: Aww, congratulations! c:

Arat: Thank you~ I hope you don't mind, but I just used the first avatar you posted..
Also, oh the woes of Barton Town... XD; Sad to say that STILL happens!

Jas: Oh man that would be fscking awesome and ilu. c:
Also good luck! 8D

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

User Image

well night loves i am turning in. Sweet dreams.

User Image

Scamp

Goodnight, Alucard! c:

Dapper Gekko

User Image

@Jali_Kuai~ I know what you mean, at the time I was heart broken! But yeah WE ARE AMAZING! ~Fire in eyes!~ I have to say, I did learn from that, and I always try not to ignore someone if they want to join. But gosh I can see why they ignored me! My posts were probably terrible! XD

@Mistress Gambino~ Nah that's cool. So at what time do we have to change for this? Also I think I might put on the cheaper pants since it would void the point of having the 100K+ pants on for this. (I used to alternate with a different pair.) Ah yes there are still those evil people, but there is a lot of aweosome people too!

User Image

User Image

Scamp

As long as you still have those pants then I see no problem with wearing them. They were free at the time. c:
You'll notice one of the pictured avatars has an Angelic Pendant, because she donated that month. XD Just because it's a status symbol NOW doesn't mean a thing about then. c:

Also I'm thinking mid- to late next month. I secretly want us to get spotlighted, sooo xD;
It'll be easier to round people up once they all get out of school, anyhow.
I'm just dressed like this for publicity. XD;;;;

Dapper Gekko

User Image

@Mistress Gambino~ Alright that sounds good to me and yeah, spotlight would be cool! If you ever need someone to help you out if the thread gets busy I'll always be around to help so just ask! Anyways yeah I actually had two pairs at one point and I think I still have one pair. (If not I could buy them easily.) This is really cool so I can imagine it getting spotlighted. (You could even hold a charity for new people by raising money for it.)

User Image

User Image
I, Shagami, remember when...

I first found the Gambino support thread =D i was on a different account but yea still a favorite memory

and you already have my first avatar up xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces