How's this for an idea?

Did it last year, gonna do it again! 0.18732782369146 18.7% [ 136 ]
Wanted to last year, will now! 0.16528925619835 16.5% [ 120 ]
Dude, someone organized this? SWEET! 0.52617079889807 52.6% [ 382 ]
V for what now? 0.079889807162534 8.0% [ 58 ]
Dumb. 0.041322314049587 4.1% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 726 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 218 219 220 > >> >>> »|

Ohhh! Lucca, you picked my favorite graphic novel! I'd love to join! Please sign me up!
But of course, my friend!
33 so far... 1/3 of the way to 100! biggrin
Almost there and more then a month to go. Wait until I get my uniform. fufufufufufu.

Skilled Cleric

I'll try to ask my other friends to join the V cosplay march. It would be so cool if we had tons of people dressed up all across Gaia. whee
I might have one or two other people, but it's going to take alot of work...
Go for it, man! biggrin
Kiddo the fox-phoenix
Ninja_Maiden
I've only seen the most of the movie but I believe in one part a little girl gets shot because she was dressed up as V and a soldier got nervous. I could be wrong. I haven't seen it since... *thinks* whenever it came out in spring. sweatdrop

Yeah, she does get shot. But she's the only one that does and after that s**t goes down and the fingerman gets his.

User Image A Flower in Memory

Huh. See, that's what I thought at first too. But later on when everyone takes their masks off and stuff, the little girl is there in the crowd with her family. Which confused the hell outta me 'cause I was like 'Wait, didn't she get shot?'.....So I think it was like, a dream or vision of a possible future or something? confused

Display it proudlyUser Image

Helpful Puppy

35,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Doggone It! 100
if i can come up with 5k before the 5th i'm in. i got all the pieces but a cape... well a make-shift version. but an invasion needs make-shifters too right ? sweatdrop
jenru
if i can come up with 5k before the 5th i'm in. i got all the pieces but a cape... well a make-shift version. but an invasion needs make-shifters too right ? sweatdrop

Of course!

I'm sure you can come up with 5k by then. It's more than a month!

Shirtless Heckler

Hahaha... Kiddo's totally showing off with that avatar! xd

Shirtless Heckler

Lucca Ashtear

I totally am. Somedays I just want to flaunt it, yanno? Make people jealous. I rarely do that. Besides, I wanted to do something angelic-like and then I tossed the kitsune mask in there just because...
Kiddo the fox-phoenix
Lucca Ashtear

I totally am. Somedays I just want to flaunt it, yanno? Make people jealous. I rarely do that. Besides, I wanted to do something angelic-like and then I tossed the kitsune mask in there just because...

Just because it looks awesome xP I changed my avatar too, I learnt that there are more colours than black and white.

Shirtless Heckler

Yes! More colors than black and white is a good thing!

So I'm another thread listening to someone complaining... all I can think is how spoiled she sounds. I can't wait until she gets to college. It'll be hilarious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff