How's this for an idea?

Did it last year, gonna do it again! 0.18732782369146 18.7% [ 136 ]
Wanted to last year, will now! 0.16528925619835 16.5% [ 120 ]
Dude, someone organized this? SWEET! 0.52617079889807 52.6% [ 382 ]
V for what now? 0.079889807162534 8.0% [ 58 ]
Dumb. 0.041322314049587 4.1% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 726 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 218 219 220 > >> >>> »|

Woot, I have all the pieces of the outfit. Sign me up to march on Gaian Parliament! :0

Shirtless Heckler

Woot! That makes 30! 4laugh

Shirtless Heckler

This is going to be awesome, methinks.
Kiddo the fox-phoenix
This is going to be awesome, methinks.

3nodding
*Wiggles in her Apron of Excitement*

whee
Still have over a month. rofl

Shirtless Heckler

And you're already dressed for it Enishi. This was such a cool idea. The only thing I ever participated in was the Raindeer Society for Sluttery where we spent all December as scantily-clad raindeer.
Kiddo the fox-phoenix
And you're already dressed for it Enishi. This was such a cool idea. The only thing I ever participated in was the Raindeer Society for Sluttery where we spent all December as scantily-clad raindeer.

XD I did something like that ...but as Santa...and I was alone. -.- Didn't have the ladies. emo

Skilled Cleric

I'll join your V army. This looks like fun. whee *Quests for a lunar cloak right away.*

I just hope I don't get shot. ninja

Shirtless Heckler

Ninja_Maiden
I'll join your V army. This looks like fun. whee *Quests for a lunar cloak right away.*

I just hope I don't get shot. ninja

Depends on what version you're going by. In the movie the V-clone army marches peacefully past. In the book version lotsa people get shot.

Skilled Cleric

I've only seen the most of the movie but I believe in one part a little girl gets shot because she was dressed up as V and a soldier got nervous. I could be wrong. I haven't seen it since... *thinks* whenever it came out in spring. sweatdrop
Sweet, we're up to 32! 4laugh

Shirtless Heckler

Ninja_Maiden
I've only seen the most of the movie but I believe in one part a little girl gets shot because she was dressed up as V and a soldier got nervous. I could be wrong. I haven't seen it since... *thinks* whenever it came out in spring. sweatdrop

Yeah, she does get shot. But she's the only one that does and after that s**t goes down and the fingerman gets his.

Skilled Cleric

Kiddo the fox-phoenix
Ninja_Maiden

Yeah, she does get shot. But she's the only one that does and after that s**t goes down and the fingerman gets his.
Ok. I thought that's what happened. I'll have to rent the movie and watch the part I missed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff