• Brandisher 100
ninja heart
Come on in everyone.

Newbie Explorer

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
My dad passed away because of a malignant brain tumor(cancer). He passed away when I was 15 years old almost 7 years ago. I still miss him They found it when it was already malignant and spread throughout, they gave him something like 2weeks -2 months to live but he lived for an extra i want to say about 2 years. He did get it surgically removed and was clear from cancer but it eventually came back and when it did he went through chemo. i can't recall all of the facts because i was young so I can only recall what i remember. I believe he stopped the chemo & he was placed in home care where my mom mostly took care of him. During his last night he had a another seizure which by this time it was pretty common but this one was serious & he didn't recover from it like he ussually did. I remember before he passed my mom told me to tell him it's ok to go but i refused I didn't want him to leave us... I was holding his hand sitting on his left side for the longest & during his last breath.. I remmeber seeing him reach for the light with his other hand while holding his hand. I believe he is in a better place but it's still hard to think about it.. & i'm in tears. He was a really good man, a family man & so friendly. I'm so selfish haha I wish he could have seen me graduate, held his first & 3rd grandchild i wish he could have met my wonderful husband & given me away at my wedding. I know he wished for that too & that's more of the reason why it hurts(his direct family wasn't really a family to him so he gave his all to us kids another reason why it hurts so bad) sigh.
I'm happy you beat cancer & i hope it is forever gone for you. <3

& If you can put this up there I would highly appreciate it.<3
This is directly from the website.

Definition of brain tumor: The growth of abnormal cells in the tissues of the brain. Brain tumors can be benign (not cancer) or malignant (cancer).

Estimated new cases and deaths from brain and other nervous system cancers in the United States in 2013:

New cases: 23,130
Deaths: 14,080
Fleur-de-Floraison

Definition of brain tumor: The growth of abnormal cells in the tissues of the brain. Brain tumors can be benign (not cancer) or malignant (cancer).

Estimated new cases and deaths from brain and other nervous system cancers in the United States in 2013:

New cases: 23,130
Deaths: 14,080
Added.
Guys please note that I only have the cancers that are diagnosed with the greatest frequency listed. That is not the full list of them. The full list can be found at the links provided on the front page.

Newbie Explorer

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Senorita Hope
Zaffhi

Username: fleur-de-floraison
Recipient:fleur-de-floraison
Number of Daffodils:5=2.5kg
Colors for each: (Flower, stem, and ribbon) Flower=1black or dark grey, 2purple, 3red, 4yellow, 5blue Stem=All green Ribbon=1grey, 2lavender, 3pink, 4orange, 5teal
Number of Mugs:5=750 gold
Colors for each: (Mug, liquid, and ribbon)Mug=1black or dark grey, 2purple, 3red, 4yellow, 5blue Liquid=all green Ribbon=1grey, 2lavender, 3pink, 4orange, 5teal
Tip: 10.750kg
Total:
14kg

Newbie Explorer

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Senorita Hope
Guys please note that I only have the cancers that are diagnosed with the greatest frequency listed. That is not the full list of them. The full list can be found at the links provided on the front page.

Oh sorry about that, I know bran cancer doesn't have many occurrences but it beat a few of the listed for deaths. Thanks for adding it though.
Fleur-de-Floraison
Senorita Hope

Oh sorry about that, I know bran cancer doesn't have many occurrences but it beat a few of the listed for deaths. Thanks for adding it though.
It's fine. All of them need more attention. But there are just too many to list them all, sadly.

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
*coughs* ninja heart
Evil A
*coughs* ninja heart
*glomps*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items