< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 83 84 85 > >>

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Stop Dont Believin
Pie
Stop Dont Believin
Kid Jak
Arlette Mori

We could reach out to see if anyone wants to voice any characters. I nominate Hassli to be Diedrich the narrator.

Dibs on Logan!

and any other voices

growing up I wanted to be a voice actor crying

your youngest dreams die hard.

You should do Vanessa. She should have a super deep male voice. Like Dr. Girlfriend.

... crap, now *I* want to do Vanessa. I love Dr. Girlfriend.

You seem more like a gino. He would have a girly pixie voice.

Oh my god.

Don't let the avatar fool you, I have a froggy voice IRL. But just for Gino, I would speak in the aeriest of falsettos.

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
Pie
Stop Dont Believin
Pie
Stop Dont Believin
Kid Jak
Arlette Mori

We could reach out to see if anyone wants to voice any characters. I nominate Hassli to be Diedrich the narrator.

Dibs on Logan!

and any other voices

growing up I wanted to be a voice actor crying

your youngest dreams die hard.

You should do Vanessa. She should have a super deep male voice. Like Dr. Girlfriend.

... crap, now *I* want to do Vanessa. I love Dr. Girlfriend.

You seem more like a gino. He would have a girly pixie voice.

Oh my god.

Don't let the avatar fool you, I have a froggy voice IRL. But just for Gino, I would speak in the aeriest of falsettos.

That's perfect. He would sound like a teen going through puberty.

Fuzzy Explorer

Kiurei
I'm really unsure, but from the looks of it we fans could do lots to save this plot. I'm abit bummed, I was quite looking forward to this October to a huge Nyx event...yet at this rate. Anyway, getting back on topic the Annual User Run Ball was recently, which makes me think about our dedicated Nyx devotees having what it takes to pull it off. That's we I want to suggest we trying pulling together the event, maybe if the GaiaStaffers get us to back them up they'll be willing to still give us the event.

<333 definitely going for the team effort here from A to Zurg

Fuzzy Explorer

Arlette Mori

We should do a Gaia the Abridged Series and post videos on Youtube and share them here! That would be so much fun.

I would totally join in on this xDDD

So I suppose a guild should be in order, judging by the excitement we've got going here!

I'd still want to use this as the main platform thread and have a public guild 3nodding

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Slick Spiderbro

I would totally join in on this xDDD

So I suppose a guild should be in order, judging by the excitement we've got going here!

I'd still want to use this as the main platform thread and have a public guild 3nodding

what would be cool is a narrated comic of all the gaia comics add little background musics use styliesed shots and voice acting...

I know some one out there is this talented.

Unsealed Wyvern

Slick Spiderbro
Kiurei
I'm really unsure, but from the looks of it we fans could do lots to save this plot. I'm abit bummed, I was quite looking forward to this October to a huge Nyx event...yet at this rate. Anyway, getting back on topic the Annual User Run Ball was recently, which makes me think about our dedicated Nyx devotees having what it takes to pull it off. That's we I want to suggest we trying pulling together the event, maybe if the GaiaStaffers get us to back them up they'll be willing to still give us the event.

<333 definitely going for the team effort here from A to Zurg

cat_3nodding I totes agree. Whoo! Go Team!

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

I am totally down for rallying the Plot back to life! My Wishlist Quest is almost timed out, so aside from the Eternal Scythe Quest I won't have anything on my plate Gaia-wise (I do want to get further into Alchemy to someday craft Lucy's Wings, but I can hold off on it). Let's do it!

Also, I like the idea of Voice Acting. I tried out a few voices in the THE VOICE thread a while back, and trying out as Nyx and Zhivago was pretty fun! I'm definitely game for that.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!
The Quest is on!

Werewolf

Whatever must be done, I'll do it. emotion_donotwant

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Xashowd

I think it definitely adds more character to what we're aiming for as well!

///terrible punning intended because I hang around Jak too much lol

sterek

emotion_kirakira ahhh that's awesome to hear 8D thank youuuu

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Slick Southpaw
Xashowd

I think it definitely adds more character to what we're aiming for as well!///terrible punning intended because I hang around Jak too much lol
sterek

emotion_kirakira ahhh that's awesome to hear 8D thank youuuu

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Puns are awesome! cat_biggrin I look forward to our efforts!

Slightly off topic, I got the Silver Enchanting Horn! Now my Follower of Nyx Avi will be 200% Hornier. emotion_awesome

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!
The Quest is on!

Wistful Witch

I think an Arena Takeover would be interesting for awareness, for the Original Avatar side it could be plot related characters and such (like Hassli's Diedrich takeover) and we can use the Art Arena for fancomics or other various things There's also the writing arena where we can post poems about the Plot.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

OokamixHime
I think an Arena Takeover would be interesting for awareness, for the Original Avatar side it could be plot related characters and such (like Hassli's Diedrich takeover) and we can use the Art Arena for fancomics or other various things There's also the writing arena where we can post poems about the Plot.

oh my gosh, I totally forgot about the art arenas and didn't know there was a writing arena thing

O_O

moar ways to swamp, I like it.

mind if I add to the OP

Wistful Witch

Slick Southpaw
OokamixHime

oh my gosh, I totally forgot about the art arenas and didn't know there was a writing arena thing

O_O

moar ways to swamp, I like it.

mind if I add to the OP

Sure go ahead 3nodding
We shall have total arena domination.

Alien Believer

Yeata Zi
Hooray!

Here is what E-Corp did:

Pick an item to represent our plight.
For E-Corp, this was teh Bani mask. I think to do this we would want to have a symbol we could all wear to show our support, not just the nx and Gaia pins that separate us, but I'm not sure what it would be. Maybe the tiny airship from DC?

How about animated forehead crescent blue/teal moon? They was not that expensive few days ago and we will look awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff