Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashlex_in_pearl
Xx Neo-Daedalus xX
Lord Lapin
Xx Neo-Daedalus xX
how do guys know he isn't hoarding the diedrich items just so he can sell them on a mule account
when they rise due to rarity (which they have) and will continue to rise if you fools keep drinking his Kool-Aid

Because I was asking people to delete diedrich items too and take screenshots to verify that?
Sending them to me isn't the only thing they can do, and in fact it's not what I want them to do (only as a last ditch thing if they can't get rid of them themselves).
I want whatever can be deleted to be deleted.
Hell, if you guys want to horde what you have, be my guest. I'm just holding them until they can be deleted in the next "delete items in your inventory" event.

of course you're going to say that, what would you gain by admitting your true intentions? stare

What do you gain by accusing him? Sure, you don't have to believe him, but he is telling the truth

accusing him makes people question his intentions and when they do that they may stop throwing away diedrich items and put a cap on inflation, and even he you want to delude yourself into believing him, (whether his intentions are good or bad) all he is doing is contributing to item inflation.
Lord Lapin
Grinning Sociopath
ashlex_in_pearl
Xx Neo-Daedalus xX
Lord Lapin
Xx Neo-Daedalus xX
how do guys know he isn't hoarding the diedrich items just so he can sell them on a mule account
when they rise due to rarity (which they have) and will continue to rise if you fools keep drinking his Kool-Aid

Because I was asking people to delete diedrich items too and take screenshots to verify that?
Sending them to me isn't the only thing they can do, and in fact it's not what I want them to do (only as a last ditch thing if they can't get rid of them themselves).
I want whatever can be deleted to be deleted.
Hell, if you guys want to horde what you have, be my guest. I'm just holding them until they can be deleted in the next "delete items in your inventory" event.

of course you're going to say that, what would you gain by admitting your true intentions? stare

What do you gain by accusing him? Sure, you don't have to believe him, but he is telling the truth

accusing him makes people question his intentions and when they do that they may stop throwing away diedrich items and put a cap on inflation, and even he you want to delude yourself into believing him, (whether his intentions are good or bad) all he is doing is contributing to item inflation.

Yes but never once have I sold a single one, have I?
I believe this is simply a case of a "fanboy" simply not wanting a particular set of items destroyed, and uses the accusation that I'm "taking advantage of others to profit" as a means of justifying their intentions. I apologize in advance if that's what you lead yourself to believe, truly I am, but simply pointing fingers at me and saying "of course you would say that" or "Your intentions aren't what you make them" isn't going to do a damn thing.

Back up your conclusions before you lead yourself to them, otherwise you make yourself look like someone on a witch hunt.
Or worst, Jessie Ventura.

lol Isn't that exactly what you are doing? and like I said before you can easily make a mule and transfer your items to it, with no one being the wiser... Plus the fact that you're making such a big deal out of one "minor" accusation must mean that I'm touching a "raw nerve".
ps: who the F*** is jessie ventura? lol
pss:I can't believe the guy dressed as the "easter bunny" has the nerve to call his accuser a "fanboy" rofl

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Grinning Sociopath
Lord Lapin
Grinning Sociopath
ashlex_in_pearl
Xx Neo-Daedalus xX

Yes but never once have I sold a single one, have I?
I believe this is simply a case of a "fanboy" simply not wanting a particular set of items destroyed, and uses the accusation that I'm "taking advantage of others to profit" as a means of justifying their intentions. I apologize in advance if that's what you lead yourself to believe, truly I am, but simply pointing fingers at me and saying "of course you would say that" or "Your intentions aren't what you make them" isn't going to do a damn thing.

Back up your conclusions before you lead yourself to them, otherwise you make yourself look like someone on a witch hunt.
Or worst, Jessie Ventura.

lol Isn't that exactly what you are doing? and like I said before you can easily make a mule and transfer your items to it, with no one being the wiser... Plus the fact that you're making such a big deal out of one "minor" accusation must mean that I'm touching a "raw nerve".
ps: who the F*** is jessie ventura? lol
pss:I can't believe the guy dressed as the "easter bunny" has the nerve to call his accuser a "fanboy" rofl

If you're trying to get something out of me I'm afraid you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm not being defensive, I'm just replying to an accusative post because... well, it's my thread? Call me crazy but I thought OP's were suppose to manage their threads and respond to such things?

You're trying to flip it, and it's disgustingly cute, but sadly impossible since you were the one coming in here and even self admitting you were making accusations, just so people could question my intentions. I'm not sure what else you want me to say, I'm sorry you like to accuse people and get pissy when someone calls you out on it? I'm sorry you like to perceive striking a "raw nerve" when I'm simply stating what has already been shown? sweatdrop
I'm sure it must be very fun for you, to have a sense of self satisfaction derived from the delusion of "getting my goat" out of all of this. If that's what you wish to believe you're doing, I won't stop you.

Also, how exactly am I dressed like the easter bunny again?

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I decided to clean the spam left by that one guy.
Left the post detailing the...debate or something?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff