GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
King Blackwater
King Monom
I must say I do not like this Idea, what a waste of perfectly adorable abominations...

Good thing I have a stockpile of Diedrich themed Items that will never be disposed of
4laugh

And I shall continue to stockpile up these adorable items so they can never be disposed of

Agreed this is very unbecoming of Gaians its funny to see you're still bitter to losing to the little green guy still but to go this far is hilarious.

I assure you it wasn't for something as petty as that.

I held this thread open because we literally had nothing to do. Factions and guilds need little events to stir up interest and if you'll note the date of the OP, it's from a time-period where there were literally no events going on with the site.

If you want to go around and throw your...what, one time victory that happened 2 years ago in our face, then that's fine I guess. We're not going to judge you for it. :3

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
For those that were wondering, PURGE hasn't been active for a while because I've been busy.
Those that are close enough to me probably already know what I've been doing so there's no need to go into details. :U

I haven't quite given up on this thread yet, but there have been a few trades sent my way and a bunch of gifts that I haven't counted, and I don't know where I left off in counting the PURGES. Because of this, starting November first when E CORP's Halloween duties are fulfilled (because E CORP duties comes first) I'll do my best to add what's been posted in the thread since my last post here and accept the current trades sent to me.

The PURGE hasn't ended, I just took a quick break.

And for those of you wondering, no the statue of Diedrichery doesn't count, it's still free to grant to people so it wouldn't do much good for the system to just delete it. Wait until the grant for it is no longer active and we'll talk.

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
One of these months I'll get round to disposing my stockpile and posting screen shots here.

I haven't been buying more for said stockpile of late due to the rampant inflation.

Quotable Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Yeah, I wouldn't care either way if Diedrich was successfully un-personed from Gaia, except that the item Sad Pig Boy has a nice shirt and pair of boots as part of it, and is suppose to be based off Invader Zim I suppose? I'm not going to toss away a nice shirt and boots just to get rid of some items of an NPC I have no negative feeling for that are only going to be re-released (and knowing Gaia's staff) as cash shop exclusives because, you know, they've become a rare commodity.

Also I love the Diedrich voice I can make.

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

`.Are... you folks the reason that Diedrich's Crew is so rare on the MP?

emotion_8c

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
[Elske]-[XXIX]

`.Are... you folks the reason that Diedrich's Crew is so rare on the MP?

emotion_8c
crying

Hygienic Bloodsucker

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
This is just incredibly petty and mean.
let not forget he is an annoying idiot encouraging stupidity

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Notsuru
This is just incredibly petty and mean.

And so borderline breaking TOS (it's basically artificial manipulation of the marketplace right?)
Um wait.. are they still doing this? sweatdrop

Toxic Treasure

22,490 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
I think you're ugly

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'm having some problems, i have some diedrich items but there is NO trash button

Frightful Rogue

17,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Chombi
I'm having some problems, i have some diedrich items but there is NO trash button
are they doing anti-PURGE?! i mean... they did just give almost everyone a basket of grabbits and called them grunnies. but... are those items expensive ones in particular?

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
cyradius
Chombi
are they doing anti-PURGE?! i mean... they did just give almost everyone a basket of grabbits and called them grunnies. but... are those items expensive ones in particular?
they are about 30,000 each. I wanna trash them but no trash button...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff