Invisible Fairy

11,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
lilloulou
Miss Song

Fine, and you?
Watching Nartuo, since I finished the manga sometime ago. Ugh, it's going to take some long to get to the current episode. @_@
lilloulou

Looooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggg time no see you too! *hug*

Oh, do you want a golden apple?

*chuckles and hugs back* Quite a long time, how are you? eek Oooooo *nods head happily over thought of getting an apple*

Strawberry

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
ordimoi
lilloulou

Looooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggg time no see you too! *hug*

Oh, do you want a golden apple?

*chuckles and hugs back* Quite a long time, how are you? eek Oooooo *nods head happily over thought of getting an apple*

*tackles*
ORDI!!!!!!!

Fluffy Bunny

18,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
@Miss Song: Lol, yeah. It sure is going to take you a while if we consider the huge amount of episodes there is. Have fun listening to them wink

@Ordi: Fine and you?

Invisible Fairy

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
lilloulou
@Miss Song: Lol, yeah. It sure is going to take you a while if we consider the huge amount of episodes there is. Have fun listening to them wink
There's at least 700 episodes adding shippuden and naruto together @_@
Thank you ^^; Anything you've been watching/listening recently?

Fluffy Bunny

18,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Miss Song
There's at least 700 episodes adding shippuden and naruto together @_@
Thank you ^^; Anything you've been watching/listening recently?

The last serie I listened to was Hanasaku Hiroha. Autumn series available on the website I go just didn't catch my attention.... maybe I'll go listen to a few random episodes of magical girl series; for some reason, the last rapid EI just reminds me of Wedding Peach or Creamy Mami -- and I just started reading back CardCaptor Sakura so I'm really getting in a mood to listen these kind of show lol!

Invisible Fairy

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
lilloulou
The last serie I listened to was Hanasaku Hiroha. Autumn series available on the website I go just didn't catch my attention.... maybe I'll go listen to a few random episodes of magical girl series; for some reason, the last rapid EI just reminds me of Wedding Peach or Creamy Mami -- and I just started reading back CardCaptor Sakura so I'm really getting in a mood to listen these kind of show lol!
Ahh, shoujo. I haven't really watched any kind of magical girl type of animes, but I heard Madoka Majica was really good and different from other kindas of magical girl series. If that's how you spell it. My first manga was CardCaptor Sakura. <33

Fluffy Bunny

18,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Miss Song
Ahh, shoujo. I haven't really watched any kind of magical girl type of animes, but I heard Madoka Majica was really good and different from other kindas of magical girl series. If that's how you spell it. My first manga was CardCaptor Sakura. <33

Didn't saw it, but I did read a few things about Madoka. And yeah, from what I've heard it's really far from the cliched Magical Girl -- and even not that sugar and sweet at times.

Invisible Fairy

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
lilloulou
Didn't saw it, but I did read a few things about Madoka. And yeah, from what I've heard it's really far from the cliched Magical Girl -- and even not that sugar and sweet at times.
Really seems interesting now. I shall watch it after I finish Naruto. Which will probably take at least 2 months. o 3o
Anddd now I need to go to sleep. Good night lil! Talk tomorrow hopefully ouo

Fluffy Bunny

18,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Miss Song
Really seems interesting now. I shall watch it after I finish Naruto. Which will probably take at least 2 months. o 3o
Anddd now I need to go to sleep. Good night lil! Talk tomorrow hopefully ouo

Lol! Well, go ahead and give it a try. From what I've read, you need to listen something like the 3-5 first episodes before the show is far from the classic magical girls wink

Have a good night!
WOW, long in to find the thread has been moved AND is already "moving" quickly! Thinking this event will ROCK

Fluffy Bunny

18,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
nvus2007
WOW, long in to find the thread has been moved AND is already "moving" quickly! Thinking this event will ROCK

You didn't miss much yet -- the thread has been moved only a few hours ago wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games