Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

19,700 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
The participants list is updated. You still have one day left to send me your entry if you want to participate smile
*crosses fingers*

9,800 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Wow, everyone did great with their pictures. I wonder what program they used for the computer colored ones.

Conservative Exhibitionist

14,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Trainer 150
Sunfire85
Wow, everyone did great with their pictures. I wonder what program they used for the computer colored ones.

I used gimp :3
you can download it for free <3
I can't wait to see who wins >3<
aww they are all prettier than mine sad

9,800 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
is the winner for the guild members going to be announced anytime?

Fluffy Bunny

19,700 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Sunfire85

Yeah, I'll work on it now. Sorry, I helped my sis with something, hence the delay. They will be posted soon :3

9,800 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
lilloulou
Sunfire85

Yeah, I'll work on it now. Sorry, I helped my sis with something, hence the delay. They will be posted soon :3
That's okay, I understand. Thanks!

Beloved Elder

lilloulou
Sunfire85

Good luck to those guild members who entered.

9,800 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
MissLoony
Sunfire85

I used gimp :3
you can download it for free <3
I can't wait to see who wins >3<
Thanks and you did a great job btw, love it!

9,800 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I should've kept my image smaller like everyone elses.

Fluffy Bunny

19,700 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Sunfire85

I disagree with you on that point. The rules stated any details could be added to the drawing -- and I never set any limit on which could or couldn't be added other than things which didn't have it's place in the picture. The background you added to my drawing was fitting well with the original picture, so nothing was wrong with it in my opinion. One thing that you should know is that every entry displayed on the front page have been resized down by me. I actually received various entries which had a different size than from the original picture - so you weren't the only one that actually used those extra pixels I added at the start of the contest wink

Also, don't forget one thing: since it was MY contest, I had the right to refuse entries. If I had thought your entry wasn't fitting the criteria I had set, I would have told you and refused it when you sent it to me thru PM. Since I didn't, you don't have to blame yourself for winning a prize, okay?

9,800 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
lilloulou
Sunfire85

I disagree with you on that point. The rules stated any details could be added to the drawing -- and I never set any limit on which could or couldn't be added other than things which didn't have it's place in the picture. The background you added to my drawing was fitting well with the original picture, so nothing was wrong with it in my opinion. One thing that you should know is that every entry displayed on the front page have been resized down by me. I actually received various entries which had a different size than from the original picture - so you weren't the only one that actually used those extra pixels I added at the start of the contest wink

Also, don't forget one thing: since it was MY contest, I had the right to refuse entries. If I had thought your entry wasn't fitting the criteria I had set, I would have told you and refused it when you sent it to me thru PM. Since I didn't, you don't have to blame yourself for winning a prize, okay?
Okay, Thank you for the bani bunny! I've been wanting one of those. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces