In Honor of Clementine
and Her WaterMeat:
On November 22, 2007
We will be Thankful
That we are SMARTER THAN THAT!
Wear your Most Expensive Items
(No matter How Tacky!)
+ 1 WaterMeat!

Or, if you don't have gobs of bling for every virtual thief to covet, we will also be having a "Dress Like Bluebird!" Rally!

FAQ

Why are you doing this?
Because we can.

No, Really.
'Cause the article is stupid, and Clementine shouldn't have received special treatment because her mommy bitched to some blogger, who got the ear of a Gaia Sponsor, who twisted Gaia's arm into giving her the account back. She should have been made to suffer like every other idiot who got scammed, because otherwise she'll just make the same mistake when she gets older with her bank account or something, and then she'll lose REAL money.

Aren't you being mean to Clementine?
This is more a celebration of being "smart enough to know better than to give your password to some idiot in a PM claiming to be a mod" than anything else. If you've been on Gaia for any length of time, you know it says all over the place "WE WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR PASSWORD". Since it's pretty clear that "BlueBird" was scammed in late September, we know that several measures were already in place to ensure that people know not to give out their passwords, and that colored names are Mods / Helpers / Admins, and none of them should EVER ask for your password. She didn't even get phished; she fell for a stupid PM scam, plain and simple.

What is this supposed to prove/do?
Hey, it's entertainment; mocking stupidity is always fun. Besides, if we don't do this, everyone else who is so stupid will think that Gaia should ALSO bend over backwards to protect them from themselves, when in fact, they can't and they shouldn't be expected to.

But she lost a lot of hard work!
So? I lost my class ring two months ago. It was a lot of hard work — and a few hundred dollars worth of jewelry, I might add — but nobody helped ME get my ring back. I still don't have it. And yet she gets her $60 account back because she cries hard enough? This is not justice, this is giving in to a princess's temper tantrum.

Why November 22?

American Thanksgiving. If you want a less spiteful reason to dress up, do it 'cause you're thankful for your own common sense and the rich, bountiful account it provides you.

So what are you waiting for? Let your expensive bling hang out!
HECK YES twisted ... but these ARE my most expensive items. I pretty much sell whatever I don't wear sweatdrop Ah well. I'll start saving for a water meat. Why don't the other gaians get their accounts back while she got hers back by crying and because she knew a guy?
thats delightfully evil, i join in if im available

Quotable Conventioneer

8,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Darkness_Surrounds
HECK YES twisted ... but these ARE my most expensive items. I pretty much sell whatever I don't wear sweatdrop Ah well. I'll start saving for a water meat. Why don't the other gaians get their accounts back while she got hers back by crying and because she knew a guy?

I've got a few extra watermeats available if it matters. they're only 1500g, after all.
BWAHAHA. I'm in. ;D
Shame I only have a Gift of the Goddess, or I would totally be a Bluebird clone. I shall don all my expensive crap to celebrate though. n__n
I'm definitely in. xD

O.G. Nerd

I'd do it in a heartbeat, m'dears.
BUT I DUN HAVE A BFF WATERMEAT. ******** YOU GAIA, I DON'T EVEN HAVE A WATERMEAT!!!1!

XD I'm totally in.
(if I remember)

Quotable Conventioneer

8,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Chaotic Wishes
BUT I DUN HAVE A BFF WATERMEAT. ******** YOU GAIA, I DON'T EVEN HAVE A WATERMEAT!!!1!

XD I'm totally in.
(if I remember)

Mm, depends how long the GCD thread can keep going.
                      -   -   -   -   >
                  xD Lawls.
Sounds like an awesome plan. This needs more publicity. O:

Business Businesswoman

I'm in. D;<
I'm in. Cause it's for the Lulz and I'm about the same age as her probably. I think. Article is tl;dr.
I'm in for the lulz!

O.G. Nerd

Time to go advertising! C'mon, lets hit up the GCD! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out