Done. Have a nice day. (:

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
kal94

Nice hehe.

That's nice but it's not exaclty a freebie if the only way to get it is by donating gold eek heh. awww. That's adorable though. May I see the art? ^-^

It's alright. Sorry. I'm back now..was watching an anime movie with my bf. heh. I'm going to sleep soon but I'll just continue the convo as long as I'm on/when i'm on c:

Oh I donated gold because I wanted to them to have it, it was a random person, and turned out they were an artist, so they wanted to draw me to show their happiness.

The art is the top right on my profile.

lol k. I've been busy on wow haha
Chaos_Bunny
kal94

Nice avi!

Yeah you should definitely try it..worked most of the time for me. 3nodding

Lol really? That's adorable. It's just cartoon art ya know but we all got our preferences c:

Cool. I'm gonna check those artists outttt. haha

Thanks! I have lots of versions of it XD

Okay! I'll have to try that. I actually got the best freebie last month from someone because I donated gold to them. >.< They were so happy and gave me free art, and it's one of my favorite pieces.

Hahaha, yeah. Well since it's "my" avatar I don't want her being all.... sweatdrop lol. XD

Nice!

Nice hehe.

That's nice but it's not exaclty a freebie if the only way to get it is by donating gold eek heh. awww. That's adorable though. May I see the art? ^-^

It's alright. Sorry. I'm back now..was watching an anime movie with my bf. heh. I'm going to sleep soon but I'll just continue the convo as long as I'm on/when i'm on c:

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Imma be off and on now.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
kal94

Nice avi!

Lol really? That's adorable. It's just cartoon art ya know but we all got our preferences c:

Cool. I'm gonna check those artists outttt. haha

Thanks! I have lots of versions of it XD

Okay! I'll have to try that. I actually got the best freebie last month from someone because I donated gold to them. >.< They were so happy and gave me free art, and it's one of my favorite pieces.

Hahaha, yeah. Well since it's "my" avatar I don't want her being all.... sweatdrop lol. XD

Nice!
Chaos_Bunny

They all either have the bloody mary hair or the wimsea hair

Here's my bloody angel

User Image

So fun XD

Ah okay. I will have to try that.

YUP. YUP. YES. THAT IS ME IN A NUTSHELL/ lol!

M1r4-54n She actually just opened recently. I got art from her (It's the special order for chaos bunny one in her shop) and just loved it. I also recently got two chibis from her. Her slots fill up mediumly fast, but she also completes orders fast so they are open often. Probably a cheap to medium price? (haha I have no idea what cheap is anymore)

Ambivalently (really really love her, it's more expensive, but it's so awesome, and she is such a great gal. She helped me learn SAI :3) She also is almost always full now though.

Blood-Tipped Thorn
The very first art I ordered! Great shop and good prices, but for some reason she isn't very busy so she'd definitely a good pick.

Nice avi!

Cool. I'm gonna check those artists outttt. haha but what is SAI? :3

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
kal94

Any of the avis have simple hair? sweatdrop

Awww. As long as you stick around a while and quote the freebie artists they'll probably draw you (that's what I used to do and got lovely art 3nodding ) Sounds interesting o:

Hahha nice. Why's that? Are you bashful? tee he.

Oh I see. Which 3 artists is that? I'd love to check them out but yeah..nowadays artists charge SOOOO much for their art T^T

They all either have the bloody mary hair or the wimsea hair

Here's my bloody angel

User Image

So fun XD

Ah okay. I will have to try that.

YUP. YUP. YES. THAT IS ME IN A NUTSHELL/ lol!

M1r4-54n She actually just opened recently. I got art from her (It's the special order for chaos bunny one in her shop) and just loved it. I also recently got two chibis from her. Her slots fill up mediumly fast, but she also completes orders fast so they are open often. Probably a cheap to medium price? (haha I have no idea what cheap is anymore)

Ambivalently (really really love her, it's more expensive, but it's so awesome, and she is such a great gal. She helped me learn SAI :3) She also is almost always full now though.

Blood-Tipped Thorn
The very first art I ordered! Great shop and good prices, but for some reason she isn't very busy so she'd definitely a good pick.
Chaos_Bunny

I have several.

I'm bad at freebie threads :< haha they dont seem to like me. Most recent one I'd want is probably the one in my sig. But I also have an avatar saved that I want drawn, its a bloody fallen angel type avatar XD

The only thing I'm picky about is sexuality XD I like it all to be um, not super sexy. Haha.

I'm so new to this art buying thing >.< so far I've been buying from the same 3 artists.

Any of the avis have simple hair? sweatdrop

Awww. As long as you stick around a while and quote the freebie artists they'll probably draw you (that's what I used to do and got lovely art 3nodding ) Sounds interesting o:

Hahha nice. Why's that? Are you bashful? tee he.

Oh I see. Which 3 artists is that? I'd love to check them out but yeah..nowadays artists charge SOOOO much for their art T^T

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
kal94
Chaos_Bunny
kal94
Chaos_Bunny

Okay! I will try to hang out in here :3

If I have any if those things I'll send you a trade when I'm on my computer (on phone atm)

Grats on 1 year!!! <3
Yay! thanks c:

and alright thank you again. So much! ^-^

Thanks but hehe..it's not until October 4th. I'm saving up from now because I want some niceeee art (and lots of it) 3nodding

So how are you?

You're welcome!

I see! Nice! It's my 10th anniversary on gaia next month. :3

Nice! I've been slowly getting art. I'd never gotten art before a couple months ago. I decided to start collecting to celebrate my 10 years XD i was gonna make a thread and stuff but I just don't like making threads and being in charge. >.<

I love helping people though!
Oh really? Niceee o;
I've only been here since 2009..but on and off (hiatus)

That seems like a nice way to celebrate 3nodding What avi are you looking to get drawn? Also, there are tons of freebie threads that I'm sure would be more than happy to draw a nice gal like you c:

I have several.

I'm bad at freebie threads :< haha they dont seem to like me. Most recent one I'd want is probably the one in my sig. But I also have an avatar saved that I want drawn, its a bloody fallen angel type avatar XD

The only thing I'm picky about is sexuality XD I like it all to be um, not super sexy. Haha.

I'm so new to this art buying thing >.< so far I've been buying from the same 3 artists.
Chaos_Bunny
kal94
Chaos_Bunny

If I have any if those things I'll send you a trade when I'm on my computer (on phone atm)

Grats on 1 year!!! <3
Yay! thanks c:

Thanks but hehe..it's not until October 4th. I'm saving up from now because I want some niceeee art (and lots of it) 3nodding

So how are you?

You're welcome!

Nice! I've been slowly getting art. I'd never gotten art before a couple months ago. I decided to start collecting to celebrate my 10 years XD i was gonna make a thread and stuff but I just don't like making threads and being in charge. >.<

Oh really? Niceee o;
I've only been here since 2009..but on and off (hiatus)

That seems like a nice way to celebrate 3nodding What avi are you looking to get drawn? Also, there are tons of freebie threads that I'm sure would be more than happy to draw a nice gal like you c:

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
kal94
Chaos_Bunny

Grats on 1 year!!! <3
Yay! thanks c:

So how are you?

You're welcome!

Chaos_Bunny

Grats on 1 year!!! <3
Yay! thanks c:

So how are you?

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
kal94
Chaos_Bunny
kal94
Chaos_Bunny
Aww, this thread seems super sweet!
Why thank you dear. I try ^-^ Is there anything I may help you with today ma'am?
nope! I just wanted to pop in! And subscribe! :3

Anything I can help you with? :3
Awwww! Thank you so much emotion_kirakira Well it gets kinda lonely in here. Heh. It'd be nice if you could stick around and/or spread the word 3nodding

I'm also looking for tokens, tickets, flamingo feathers, purple daisies, carnations, big old tires, and guppies. (Heh. It's a lot I know. They're cause I'm trying to gather gold to get art for my irl bf and I's 1 year anniversary you see. sweatdrop )

Grats on 1 year!!! <3
Chaos_Bunny
kal94
Chaos_Bunny
Aww, this thread seems super sweet!
Why thank you dear. I try ^-^ Is there anything I may help you with today ma'am?
nope! I just wanted to pop in! And subscribe! :3

Anything I can help you with? :3
Awwww! Thank you so much emotion_kirakira Well it gets kinda lonely in here. Heh. It'd be nice if you could stick around and/or spread the word 3nodding

I'm also looking for tokens, tickets, flamingo feathers, purple daisies, carnations, big old tires, and guppies. (Heh. It's a lot I know. They're cause I'm trying to gather gold to get art for my irl bf and I's 1 year anniversary you see. sweatdrop )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff