Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favorite Part of this Thread

Everything 0.61016949152542 61.0% [ 36 ]
Nothing - Please leave a message with what you like to see here 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 1 ]
A Mix of Items - Please leave a post with what you like and dislike here 0.10169491525424 10.2% [ 6 ]
Contest and Raffle 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 4 ]
Chance to get help with my dream avatar 0.20338983050847 20.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 > >>

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
MistyMary24
Michelle Chiba
MistyMary24
Michelle Chiba
Hi and welcome to the party smile
Thank-you

How is your day/evening?
Just fine. working on some gifts for xmas.

Alright... Was working on some art work and all
Christmas gifts are a wonderfulI was thinking of making some pixel artwork for xmas.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Michelle Chiba
I was thinking of making some pixel artwork for xmas.

That would be a great gift.

Bashful Raider

3,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Bump it back up smile

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
MistyMary24
Samurai Dragon-Frog
Thank you Misty and knowing it that what we will do here so yeah.

You are welcome. How is your day going?

Pretty good, how has your day been Misty?

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I'm gonna start off of the RP that me and cross was doing..

Javier Cross
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

Hermione already sensed the amount of power this person was carrying, with the innate gut hunch in her mind that this isn't the original but a potential Successor who's taken up the Mantle and title itself,
'I take it that you may not be the Original Helba 'herself', or should I say themselves if Bansyoya's suspicions are anywhere near correct and he's not just trying to pull my legs, I suspect that you are a successor to the Original Queen of Darkness and of Net Slum, meaning something bad has happened to the Original Helba, herself a nod to one of the old gods as far as her title is concerned, correct?' as Hermione recalled enough on not only how the Original Helba was colder with her presence, but how its best to just let some of her thoughts be open for this Helba to read, recalling the poem that Bansyoya informed Hermione about, all within the disc she still has on her person.
"You may not be lying about the things you are revealing, I suspect your 'clone' may actually be able to see the future and the fact they take the form of what is called 'Spoilers' in some powerful cases is not something to take lightly," as Hermione goes to think to herself about it,'I thought Bansyoya should know I've never been fond of businesses in regards to multiple dimensions at times like these, as with one dimension and timeline Zelkova is said to be a godling and the most the Original!-Kite was involved with was
seeing to it that Zelkova was taught and raised well when the Azure Knights couldn't cut it on their own, and another timeline when Zelkova exists as a Reality-Warper who recorded everything Humanity has done and would ever do in multiple futures and timelines, Bansyoya, what were you really planning?Is the threat of War so blatant that it has to come down to you playing your hand of cards like this?You stated how in some timelines I affected how Pi would grow to be the person she is, in others this isn't the case,'
as Hermione goes to shake her head in disbelief not from the newcomer's words so much as how far Bansyoya's plans are prepared to go.
"So Bansyoya had everything planned out, even this meeting is something he plotted out when he was alive as his plans always change, correct?" as Hermione finds herself comparing what information she remembered from Bansyoya's information all that time back to what she was hearing, right now.

____

"You already know my first name, and if not, I'll go send it to you by my thoughts because I want no chances that you'll use it against me if I speak it aloud," as Elissa goes to send up her name by her thoughts to Fiora,'Call me Elissa, please,' as Fiora's mind could hear the words being mentioned without Elissa saying the name aloud, sensing a very strong amount of Supernatural power from Fiora, not quite to the semi-blatancy of power found in Tricia, but fairly obvious all the same.
'Everyone in here is either more powerful than first glances imply or they're Officer Jenkins, because nobody is cannon-fodder by anyone's imagination stretch so I best be on my guard,' as Elissa goes to carefully watch what the other two females may say,"Shall we be casual and share what we can about ourselves by all means?" as Elissa goes to focus back on the conversation proper.

___

"Is there or is there not anyone by the name of Mystical, by chance?" Officer Jenkins was asking some of the Faeries in front of him, as he prepares to start a casual discussion,"I was hoping to have a reasonable discussion with her if she's all ears for one, actually," as Officer Jenkins goes to hang to a Stone disc-like object covered by a bag at his belt,'Note to self: If I have a Disc-like Artifact I was among those responsible for its existence for, and I'm not necessarily gonna use it for this very ball, I must use it in a major life-or-death matter, otherwise I shouldn't have shown it in the first place,' as Officer Jenkins goes to look around for the person he was speaking of, hoping to find the person to have a casual discussion with.

User Image

'So the Summoner Chiba has arrived in 'person', don't know if this means I should arrive as 'myself' as well so to speak or if I should just watch,'

Rained-on-Butterfly
''

MistyMary24
''

Michiru,you have any ideas where we can find Haseo?

It depends where. the terror of death will not show where you will expect. he'll mostly show up in the area where Sora was last seen..in the place where Aura statue lies..

Most likely in Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground known as "Hülle Granz Cathedral" the place where all it begin...He must be with Shino and Atoli...

Shino...I heard of her..I heard she had account a long ago before her harvest cleric PC. I think she was a wavemaster or something..I can't remember..

Interesting Lunatic

Does this mean that I should continue the ball rp that I was doing in here?? o 3o
rained-on-butterfly
Does this mean that I should continue the ball rp that I was doing in here?? o 3o

Bump #04, and I am guessing that its probably a yes actually.
Well after Princess Zelda21 responds back, in which case we may have to move the rest of it here if that's okay.
You got profiles prepared that may befit each ball?

Interesting Lunatic

Javier Cross

'Each ball' meaning... oh gosh - are we going to do a Christmas one?? XDD
If so - OHHH. Uhm. NO. xD Not yet. ^^;;

For a casual ball - u-uhm... I can try??
rained-on-butterfly
Javier Cross

'Each ball' meaning... oh gosh - are we going to do a Christmas one?? XDD
If so - OHHH. Uhm. NO. xD Not yet. ^^;;

For a casual ball - u-uhm... I can try??

Bump #05, and okay let's see what we can do, shall we?
Feel free to mix it up a few notches as far as factions are concerned if you like.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Samurai Dragon-Frog
MistyMary24
Samurai Dragon-Frog
Thank you Misty and knowing it that what we will do here so yeah.

You are welcome. How is your day going?

Pretty good, how has your day been Misty?

Doing well, I have been working on the contest for the guild Insomnia today. I got through adding contest for Mystical Booty Grabbing and getting the Insomnia Guild's contest up and running. It has been a busy day.

How about your day?

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
smile I hope everybody is having a great day here .... smile

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
rained-on-butterfly
Yes. We'll do this until the winter ball.

Interesting Lunatic

Michelle Chiba

Alrighty - thank you ma'am~
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"Because you don't seem happy by yourself in this mansion, actually," Elissa admits, as she goes to look at Fiora and Tricia, before she sent the thought to Fiora,'My father had to teach it to me, it runs in the family I guess, and I'd be an imbecile to take any prisoners in odds of my name being used against me,' as Elissa
goes to admit this aloud,"More and more by the day, I admit that my sisters and I never want to say this aloud but, being powerless against a lot of bad things happening to anyone we care about is never fun," as Elissa looked down and for once her topaz eyes went to a sad shade of blue for a moment.
___

"Shino was suspected to be born in a Full Moon, a lot of the people at the Ministries of Magic suspect this of all of you in here, and for good reason," Hermione admits this aloud,"Its not clear-cut on Officer Jenkins himself, but a lot of everyone else has this trait in particular," as Hermione admits this aloud,"Pi, Bansyoya's information warned me not to allow this bad habit of mine to reveal info everyone already knows to get the better of me, he also noted to me that the both of us have always been Workaholics," as Hermione goes to laugh it out aloud in an attempt to make something witty out of the revelations.

"In any case, sometimes I wonder if there was a memory where Harry distanced himself like this, but in any case, we may have to plan it out carefully," as Hermione goes to work out all the steps Bansyoya may have done without informing anyone about it,'I was only allowed to know some things about Bansyoya's plans that everyone else doesn't know about, not all the things,' as Hermione continues to think to herself while Officer Jenkins goes to seek out the last lady in the area at the moment.

___

"Hello?" Officer Jenkins had to carefully ask away as to where two missing people in the ball were at,"Someone named Nicole?Someone by the name of Mystical?Anyone?"

User Image

(Bump #06 bumps and after this post, we are to gather straight to the Mystical Charity to carry on this matter!)

Princess Zelda21
''

Rained-on-Butterfly
''

Michelle Chiba
''

MistyMary24
''

The Gothic Beauty 2
''

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I apologize but I'm opting out of this. I just can't bring myself to roleplay a mix of genres like this. Harry potter with kingdom hearts and other random bits just isn't working for me sorry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff