Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favorite Part of this Thread

Everything 0.61016949152542 61.0% [ 36 ]
Nothing - Please leave a message with what you like to see here 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 1 ]
A Mix of Items - Please leave a post with what you like and dislike here 0.10169491525424 10.2% [ 6 ]
Contest and Raffle 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 4 ]
Chance to get help with my dream avatar 0.20338983050847 20.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34 35 >

d i g i b a b generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 6025!

Trash Cat

28,090 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Waffles! 25
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
heart heart heart

d i g i b a b generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 440!

Trash Cat

28,090 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Waffles! 25
heart heart heart

d i g i b a b generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 3748!

Trash Cat

28,090 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Waffles! 25
heart heart heart

d i g i b a b generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 4326!

Trash Cat

28,090 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Waffles! 25
heart heart heart

d i g i b a b generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 9696!

Trash Cat

28,090 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Waffles! 25
heart heart heart

d i g i b a b generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 6187!

Trash Cat

28,090 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Waffles! 25
heart heart heart

d i g i b a b generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 2712!

Trash Cat

28,090 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Waffles! 25
heart heart heart

d i g i b a b generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 9295!

Trash Cat

28,090 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Waffles! 25
heart heart heart

d i g i b a b generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 8010!

Trash Cat

28,090 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Waffles! 25
heart heart heart

d i g i b a b generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 4923!

Trash Cat

28,090 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Waffles! 25
heart heart heart

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Hi, I have been away for a bit but starting to check in this week.. Hope everybody is well

Interesting Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx e r ' t r i c i a 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

___Tricia sat in the room she escaped to a while ago, just reading a book out of sheer boredom or just sheer need to distract herself, her now-clean nails in her mouth as she chewed on them absentmindedly as the book began to take her breath away. The room was coated in darkness, but reading in the dark had become a sort of specialty for Tricia. Where she came from didn't exactly have all that much light, and when you got a hold of some, it was always dim.

Sitting in the furthest corner of the dark room, her knees pulled to her chest as she buried her mind in the words that began to blend together to make a moving, colorful picture of another world, another set of characters, another story just in general. Anything to get her mind off of what was going on now, the fact that she was sitting in a room that wasn't even her own, it was just a random room in the building that she just escaped to and miraculously found clothes that decently fit her. Formality of dresses and hair pieces be damned - the girl reverted back to a pair of black, fitted jeans that had zippers going from her calf down to her ankles that offered more room but Tricia tended to enjoy things that actually fit her a bit better. Like the plain dark t-shirt she now wore over a long sleeved, plain, slightly loose shirt. The t-shirt was fitted, keeping the fabric to her but letting it flow down her arms for that comfort that she so enjoyed. Call it preference or knowing that when one does combat, loose clothes are a bad idea or whatever you wish - Tricia very rarely wore what she enjoyed and wore, instead, what she had always worn in life. Unlike most of the children in the building - Tricia never had the luxury of being picky or picking patterned things.

With her mind distracted, it was easy enough for the unknown child from the unknown land to not mind the fact that the room now vibrated, pulsed with a life of its own, stemming from the child herself in the corner. Any parts of the room her bare skin touched, mostly the floor due to her bare feet, veined out and had life - a life that was almost empty, hollowly, hauntingly dark. And Tricia did not mind one single it, it was as if she was home all over again but the feeling was over almost as soon as it had come. As if lightning flashed, Tricia was alert and paying attention; a flood of silence now took over, the life vanquishing into nothing. Something was making those 'spidey senses' go off in her head and that was enough to put the book down without even marking the page she was at. What ever it was - it felt as hauntingly dark as she, herself, is. Tricia stood, walking across the now plain, bare floor - but she stopped, hesitating at the door. She escaped there for a reason: so she wouldn't be found but peeking out the door would almost certainly tell people where the girl was hiding and she hesitated more, furrowing her brows as she decided. After a long, lengthy debate in her head - the voices in it included - Tricia opened the door just slightly and peeked her head out.

((
Javier Cross
))

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Javier Cross

User Image

*To Witch Lady Miss Chiba and placing a spell meant for only the two of us to hear each other's words next, hoping the Semi-Rant ahead doesn't wind up full-blown or if it does, a warning's welcome*
"Heh, I seem to recall that unless the Phase Monster personality in him's talking right now, he seldom goes for such brutal language at all unless very bad $hit went down before he arrived, and cranky moods on their own wouldn't cut it either, as for the last part, at least he never went to betray his true companions at all and didn't wind up becoming a degenerate jack@ss, at his worst he's closer to the likes of Mr. Alabaster Torrington of the Hekate cabin or Harry 'Pumpkin-headed' Dresden from The Butcher Side's Realities, except he suffered a mind-wipe in the past.
Otherwise for all I care, his 'default' personality is far closer to A certain 'Master of Death' whenever said MoD snaps, loses a couple of screws and start Magically killing Non-Human people all over the place, except to Haseo's 'credit' he's proven prepared to wield multiple Physical weapons at once on top of knowing 'Basic' Combat spells and most of the Data Drain variants we know, Buster Chainswords and Scythes anyone?
To say nothing of Guns, but that's neither here nor there.

Otherwise for the most part, this fellow is Sasuke done right, really.
Instead of Obnoxious Jack@ss who ought to get head-shotted and overkill'd horribly who wounded up like that when he lost a point, we have Harsh dude who still maintains having a point at all times.
I'd suppose to a lesser point, Haseo's what Jace Wayland of New York would like to be when he grows up, I said 'lesser' extent because the foe variety is greater but that's about all that's good worth listing up.

I'd willingly concede that if you wanna go compare someone to Sasuke, you're welcome to give Miss Valkyrie Cain a try as this is the 'least' spoiler-iffic link I can find, because the U.S Publishers are morons I mean, *Cough*we're surrounded by idiots half the time*Cough* I meant The Skulduggery Pleasant Novels by Derek Landy are like the dot hack(.hack) universe in terms of situations from being cut off, but for crying outloud even then only half of that lady would have gone to betray her friends and contemplate killing us all.

Now if you ought to excuse me, I need a cold drink after both saying all that aloud, and recalling how Original!-timeline Harry J. Potter married Original!-timeline Ginny this year despite some of their children being rumored to be born 'Pre-marriage', as opposed to the Harry and Ginny Potter from 'this' Hermione's timeline despite the fact she and Original!-timeline Hermione both talked with Jun Bansyoya, I'll just be back soon, and please do not remind me how Original!-Harry and Ginny apparently are rumored to take 17 years after the Original!-timeline's war against Voldemort, I need not note the Irony they might've been living together like Haseo and Atoli are particularly doing, at least to his credit even at the least generous ideal, its about as crude as the words of Yusuke Urameshi from Yu Yu Hakusho/The Poltergeist Reports himself as I recall,"

*After grabbing the drink, then undoing the spell slowly rather than instantly so neither Chiba or I spill any secrets that'd jeopardize the mission, and when I'm certain that only Elissa, Officer Jenkins, Hermione and the 'Former' Terror of Death can hear me, I then said the following*

"So you must be the 'Former' Terror of Death, the one who bears access to The Key of the Twilight Powers during Project G.U back when The World R:2 was active, correct?
Pleased to meet you, I've been told a lot about the various campaigns, you're quite Legendary in the corners I was raised at, y'know," *Goes to hold out the hand in honest trust, then thinking to myself on the following*
'If the 'Default', reasonable and still somewhat civil and dignified personality is active at this time, he'll shake the hand briefly, report his bad news and demand to know what the hell's going on, if the 'Skeith' Personality is active, he'll refuse the handshaking, still demand it but in even nastier tones, and most likely hide news of the Catastrophe except for a few people he's met.

(OOC: Bump #24 Miss Chiba you'd have to pardon how I had to Magically hold our voices to the point we can only hear each other and nobody else can hear us, part of me just had to say it if anything.
Also here's a thought, we may both have to talk with Zero the Crimson, Misaki Ryou-Kun and White Flag Idiot for a potential project of a Journal Entry regarding Haseo and how some of us already met the fellow, in Haseo's 'Default!-'Personality of course since his 'Mr. Past Life' or 'Skeith' Personalities will not make as much sense at the start.
Are you interested and shall we trust you to join? wink )

(OCC: Sure. Also I would remind you about my Avi in the Arena this week. Right now,Haseo got DD'ed (Data Drained)and he's a problem with skeith within him..))
User Image*wacks Haseo and he becomes to normal* sorry about that. *cough* anyways I asked Haseo to release us from this Server we are in.
User ImageYou guys are stuck I have a way out. Me and Pi can Hack the gates of inner wall to enter the control room. There we'll use the code to release you guys.
User ImageI'll join you! You gonna need backup. And ARE you really Ryou Misaki? *runs up to him*OMG!! It's really you! Where was you? I been looking all over for you..Have you forgotten OUR promise,Haseo?
User Imagepromise...what was my promise?

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
rained-on-butterfly
User ImageUser Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx e r ' t r i c i a 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

___Tricia sat in the room she escaped to a while ago, just reading a book out of sheer boredom or just sheer need to distract herself, her now-clean nails in her mouth as she chewed on them absentmindedly as the book began to take her breath away. The room was coated in darkness, but reading in the dark had become a sort of specialty for Tricia. Where she came from didn't exactly have all that much light, and when you got a hold of some, it was always dim.

Sitting in the furthest corner of the dark room, her knees pulled to her chest as she buried her mind in the words that began to blend together to make a moving, colorful picture of another world, another set of characters, another story just in general. Anything to get her mind off of what was going on now, the fact that she was sitting in a room that wasn't even her own, it was just a random room in the building that she just escaped to and miraculously found clothes that decently fit her. Formality of dresses and hair pieces be damned - the girl reverted back to a pair of black, fitted jeans that had zippers going from her calf down to her ankles that offered more room but Tricia tended to enjoy things that actually fit her a bit better. Like the plain dark t-shirt she now wore over a long sleeved, plain, slightly loose shirt. The t-shirt was fitted, keeping the fabric to her but letting it flow down her arms for that comfort that she so enjoyed. Call it preference or knowing that when one does combat, loose clothes are a bad idea or whatever you wish - Tricia very rarely wore what she enjoyed and wore, instead, what she had always worn in life. Unlike most of the children in the building - Tricia never had the luxury of being picky or picking patterned things.

With her mind distracted, it was easy enough for the unknown child from the unknown land to not mind the fact that the room now vibrated, pulsed with a life of its own, stemming from the child herself in the corner. Any parts of the room her bare skin touched, mostly the floor due to her bare feet, veined out and had life - a life that was almost empty, hollowly, hauntingly dark. And Tricia did not mind one single it, it was as if she was home all over again but the feeling was over almost as soon as it had come. As if lightning flashed, Tricia was alert and paying attention; a flood of silence now took over, the life vanquishing into nothing. Something was making those 'spidey senses' go off in her head and that was enough to put the book down without even marking the page she was at. What ever it was - it felt as hauntingly dark as she, herself, is. Tricia stood, walking across the now plain, bare floor - but she stopped, hesitating at the door. She escaped there for a reason: so she wouldn't be found but peeking out the door would almost certainly tell people where the girl was hiding and she hesitated more, furrowing her brows as she decided. After a long, lengthy debate in her head - the voices in it included - Tricia opened the door just slightly and peeked her head out.

((
Javier Cross
))

As she turned her gaze, Princess Fiora noticed a young woman coming on into the ballroom. Her face and features looked familiar, for she had heard the girl was after all someone who lived within this strange mansion. 'Lady Tricia? What is she doing here all on her own?' Fiora had wondered. The girl's aura was indeed much different than those she had encountered earlier that night. However, Fiora couldn't help but get the feeling something was amiss. With a heavy sigh, Fiora shook her head. 'Perhaps I w-will get to s-see... him again after all....' she thought observantly, glancing back towards the mysterious portal before her. Fiora could feel a few stray tears fall down her face, attempting to wipe them away with one hand.

((Can't get the tektek picture to work, so I guess I'll just skip it. ^_^*))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff