Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favorite Part of this Thread

Everything 0.61016949152542 61.0% [ 36 ]
Nothing - Please leave a message with what you like to see here 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 1 ]
A Mix of Items - Please leave a post with what you like and dislike here 0.10169491525424 10.2% [ 6 ]
Contest and Raffle 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 4 ]
Chance to get help with my dream avatar 0.20338983050847 20.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 > >>

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Opened for Business

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Thank you to everybody that joined in the Halloween Ball. This is Mystical Charity Home Thread and you are all welcome to come and chat and bump here. From time to time I host contest and give out prizes as well. Stick around and chat and you might even score a few nice new items from the charity smile

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Thank you for partaking in the Halloween Ball
Javier Cross

Thank you for helping to host the Halloween Ball
Madame Xiva

Skuld HJG

Thank you for posting at the Halloween Ball
sweety techno

Thank you for being really active and all the bumps at the Halloween Ball
TheBlackCatLentheritia

Generous Poster

12,450 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Contributor 150

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MistyMary24
Thank you to everybody that joined in the Halloween Ball. This is Mystical Charity Home Thread and you are all welcome to come and chat and bump here. From time to time I host contest and give out prizes as well. Stick around and chat and you might even score a few nice new items from the charity smile

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Thank you for partaking in the Halloween Ball
Javier Cross

Madame X
eg49baqp:4="Madame Xiva:]

Skuld HJG

Thank you for posting at the Halloween Ball
sweety techno

Thank you for being really active and all the bumps at the Halloween Ball
TheBlackCatLentheritia

Thanks for having me nya~ heart I'll try and pop in from time to time
Uh somewhere along the line in your post [at Madame Xiva] the code trips from the confusion of a colon and quote mark cat_sweatdrop ]

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Thank you to all of you for coming to the Halloween Ball and you are more than welcome to come here and chat and hang out as well. smile

Ananaa

girffrommars

Princess Zelda21

Sanguinaura Bloodstone

Underwater Croissant

Unreadable Story

Winter Creator

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
TheBlackCatLentheritia

Thanks for having me nya~ heart I'll try and pop in from time to time
Uh somewhere along the line in your post [at Madame Xiva] the code trips from the confusion of a colon and quote mark cat_sweatdrop ]

Thank you for attending and feel free to stop in whenever you like.... This place is open for everybody

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
sweety techno
yay ^^

Feel free to chat and bump whenever you feel like it here smile
MistyMary24
AFFILIATES

Here is a list of other threads, guilds, and clans that Mystical Charity is associated with.
If you would like to have your guild, thread or clan associated here, please fill out the form and send it to MistyMarria24 or MistyMary24. You will have to link back to the charity to be listed.

Future Affiliation form

Future Affiliation Form
User Name:
Organization/Thread Name
Organization/Thread html code
Thread/Organization banner
Thread/ Organization Signature code

I, (fill in with user name) am aware that to affliate with Mystical Charities that I am required to have a link to Mystical Charity present in the organization/thread that I run and operate.

User Image

The first bump is mine, but I thought I already brought in the image so do you need me to bring it back up to the list, then? sweatdrop

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Thank you for taking part in the Halloween Ball. You are more than welcome to come and chat here anytime you like

blue pussycatkitty

Bubble_Blood

Identity Glitch

Michelle Chiba

Neo KitsuHino

Pwnder

rained-on-butterfly

Robo Moon Shadow

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Sintalokse

Twopaulletta

Generous Poster

12,450 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Contributor 150
MistyMary24
sweety techno
yay ^^

Feel free to chat and bump whenever you feel like it here smile

I'm excited for the winter event its going to be great ^_^

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Javier Cross

The first bump is mine, but I thought I already brought in the image so do you need me to bring it back up to the list, then? sweatdrop

No, I will bring it over from the Halloween Ball. Just directing people here to chat and hang out smile
MistyMary24
Javier Cross

No, I will bring it over from the Halloween Ball. Just directing people here to chat and hang out smile

Bump #2, and thank you so much for that.

We've just begun with a lot of the plots of the Balls, for the Winter Ball we are gonna have to find out which faction is open to hosting a Winter Ball, because as noted before, the Potter-world's Yule Ball only arrives with the Tri-Wizard Tournament.

Of course if need be, The Net Slum(dot hack universe) could also help sponsor the Winter Ball from another corner of that location, and I can grant you a link to learn about the Net Slum if you like.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Javier Cross
MistyMary24
Javier Cross

We've just begun with a lot of the plots of the Balls, for the Winter Ball we are gonna have to find out which faction is open to hosting a Winter Ball, because as noted before, the Potter-world's Yule Ball only arrives with the Tri-Wizard Tournament.

Of course if need be, The Net Slum(dot hack universe) could also help sponsor the Winter Ball from another corner of that location, and I can grant you a link to learn about the Net Slum if you like.

That could be arranged smile
MistyMary24
Javier Cross
MistyMary24
Javier Cross

That could be arranged smile

Bump #3, and think of a place that's essentially akin to the Potter-world Magic Schools or the Graveyard if you want to focus on how lost spirits of the dead wind up gathering.

Here you go!

Virtuous Autobiographer

6,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
MistyMary24

You're welcome, dear smile
Thank you for chatting with me and hosting the event ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items