Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favorite Part of this Thread

Everything 0.73684210526316 73.7% [ 14 ]
Nothing - Please leave a message with what you like to see here 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
A Mix of Items - Please leave a post with what you like and dislike here 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
Contest and Raffle 0.10526315789474 10.5% [ 2 ]
Chance to get help with my dream avatar 0.10526315789474 10.5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 23 24 25 >
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"So, I take it that you won't admit if anything's eating you at the moment, that's cool," Officer Jenkins said aloud,

___

"I suspect somebody might be dropping by in person at any moment, and Shamrock, have you heard word from CC Corp after the news that the man known as Yata took over the CC Corp Branch for Japan?" Hermione had to pop the question as she thinks to herself on the following,'Lately we haven't been hearing that much news from Yata himself, for some reason or another,' as Hermione prepares to recall to herself on how everyone else appears to be on the lookout, "One of the last reports from him was news about the Child Hunts going on,"

___

"The reason I am asking is because where I live, at least, there's been word about the Child Hunts happening," as Elissa goes to look at Fiora,"If it makes any difference, I was born at a Full Moon along with two of my sisters, and Tricia, what about you?" as Elissa goes to look at the lady who seems like the hostess around these parts in Tricia.

User Image

User Image

User Image

'As some guy inspired by a Sorcerer God-king once said, A Wizard Is never Late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to, or words to that effect, I apologize for taking so long, as I was brought in by word of mouth courtesy of the Ministries, actually, and I'm busy checking if everything's still good,'

(OOC: Bump #15, think of this as a long-term apology if anything!Time to get back my bearings.)

Silently, Fiora listened to Elissa's words. This sort of incident had not been heard of back where she resided. "Why would there be child hunts where you're from, Elissa?" she asked her curiously. It seemed very uncommon, as well as illegal in any drow elf village according to the laws of Fiora's homeland. 'Why would someone be hunting children?' she wondered, unsure of what else to say for the moment. Just the mere thought seemed to bug her for some unknown reason.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"Okay, you seem to be dozing out with your eyes open, that's fine as I tend to do the same as well," Officer Jenkins noted to the red-haired lady he was talking to, adding to himself,"No point admitting one of the secrets I've been trying to keep hidden from most of the other powers in here, either,"
Officer Jenkins goes to look at everyone else, as if it would ease up whatever may be in his mind,'If this continues, the Child Hunts will go on an outbreak so massive, I'd question if any of the Powers here will succeed in containing them, or if they'll even seek out such a mission, for that matter' as Officer Jenkins goes to look carefully back where Elissa and the others were at, by this very minute.

____

"That's not very different from when Minister Shacklebolt and a few other people had to start heading Britain's Ministry For Magic," Hermione notes, before she beamed at Shamrock in a smirk,"Looks like someone's been studying, wonder who they'd be," as Hermione then thinks to herself on the following,'Bansyoya mentioned how Haseo was a bit of a loner who only tolerates someone's help, to someone who learns to accept it, correct?I did recall seeing him like this a few times in person, he seemed troubled, not much different from Harry in this respect,' as Hermione goes to reflect on what info she was going to share and compare, before she goes to admit what info she recalled,"Main Six in charge?Not so different from Minister Shacklebolt and I were among as many people as you were, when the British Ministry was concerned after Voldemort's demise, are we?" as Hermione goes to reflect to herself on the list of the Main Six in the Ministry in her mind,'Harry James Potter, Ronald Billus Weasley, George Weasley, Neville Longbottom, myself, and Minister Kingsley Shacklebolt,' as Hermione listed them out in her mind, before she goes to compare her info,"Do you think whoever or whatever is causing the Child Hunts are under use of Illegal Powers, Improper Uses of Magic and all included in that order and more offenses?" as Hermione goes to ask Shamrock that very question.

____

Elissa goes to look at Fiora, prepared to answer this question with gut hunches of her own,"Either to go use as Hostages, make use of them as Suicide-Bombers, Brainwash them as Slave Soldiers for their causes, To convert them to Illegal Weapons, or especially with cases like me, to kill them in cruel and unusual ways, and if they ever want to go with all at once and more, the other victims the kidnapped are supposed to attack will hear of it in that order, none of us want to imagine if crueler uses were considered," as Elissa goes to look away from Tricia and Fiora and at Meschelle for a brief moment, as if a little lost in her own mind,'She reminds me of a sister of mine from what Officer Jenkins might address as 'Another Mister' as that sister's father ran a candy store, I wonder sometimes what could have happened had she also lived as well, could she have this sense of joy that Meschelle seems to radiate with Julianne?I don't know, all I know is the fact that the death of that sister was one of the last straws for Mina, one more reason for her to feel everything's her fault in some way or another, let alone why she doesn't feel she deserved the right to be happy, I just know that may said sister and her lover rest in peace,' as Elissa goes to look back at Tricia and Fiora, as she then goes to ask Tricia,"Did you had to put up with ideas like that, going on where you're from, Tricia?" as she goes to ask the question aloud to her as soon as she could look at Tricia.

User Image

User Image

User Image

'I apologize for being absent, a Wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to, y'know, also as to Hermione noting the example, this will be between you and me Summoner Chiba, but I seem to remember how Hermione was with Shacklebolt and the others after The Wars against Voldemort ended like it was just like yesterday,' emotion_dealwithit

(OOC: Also that would be Bump #18, in case anyone's wondering, also I'm doing fine, I now have more ways to gain more resources.)

Michelle Chiba
''

Rained-on-Butterfly
''

MistyMary24
''

Truthful Singing

11,200 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Javier Cross

Hi smile

Sweet Cutie-Pie

16,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Over Easy 100
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"So, I take it that you won't admit if anything's eating you at the moment, that's cool," Officer Jenkins said aloud,

___

"I suspect somebody might be dropping by in person at any moment, and Shamrock, have you heard word from CC Corp after the news that the man known as Yata took over the CC Corp Branch for Japan?" Hermione had to pop the question as she thinks to herself on the following,'Lately we haven't been hearing that much news from Yata himself, for some reason or another,' as Hermione prepares to recall to herself on how everyone else appears to be on the lookout, "One of the last reports from him was news about the Child Hunts going on,"

___

"The reason I am asking is because where I live, at least, there's been word about the Child Hunts happening," as Elissa goes to look at Fiora,"If it makes any difference, I was born at a Full Moon along with two of my sisters, and Tricia, what about you?" as Elissa goes to look at the lady who seems like the hostess around these parts in Tricia.

User Image

User Image

User Image

'As some guy inspired by a Sorcerer God-king once said, A Wizard Is never Late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to, or words to that effect, I apologize for taking so long, as I was brought in by word of mouth courtesy of the Ministries, actually, and I'm busy checking if everything's still good,'

(OOC: Bump #15, think of this as a long-term apology if anything!Time to get back my bearings.)

Silently, Fiora listened to Elissa's words. This sort of incident had not been heard of back where she resided. "Why would there be child hunts where you're from, Elissa?" she asked her curiously. It seemed very uncommon, as well as illegal in any drow elf village according to the laws of Fiora's homeland. 'Why would someone be hunting children?' she wondered, unsure of what else to say for the moment. Just the mere thought seemed to bug her for some unknown reason.

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"Okay, you seem to be dozing out with your eyes open, that's fine as I tend to do the same as well," Officer Jenkins noted to the red-haired lady he was talking to, adding to himself,"No point admitting one of the secrets I've been trying to keep hidden from most of the other powers in here, either,"
Officer Jenkins goes to look at everyone else, as if it would ease up whatever may be in his mind,'If this continues, the Child Hunts will go on an outbreak so massive, I'd question if any of the Powers here will succeed in containing them, or if they'll even seek out such a mission, for that matter' as Officer Jenkins goes to look carefully back where Elissa and the others were at, by this very minute.

____

"That's not very different from when Minister Shacklebolt and a few other people had to start heading Britain's Ministry For Magic," Hermione notes, before she beamed at Shamrock in a smirk,"Looks like someone's been studying, wonder who they'd be," as Hermione then thinks to herself on the following,'Bansyoya mentioned how Haseo was a bit of a loner who only tolerates someone's help, to someone who learns to accept it, correct?I did recall seeing him like this a few times in person, he seemed troubled, not much different from Harry in this respect,' as Hermione goes to reflect on what info she was going to share and compare, before she goes to admit what info she recalled,"Main Six in charge?Not so different from Minister Shacklebolt and I were among as many people as you were, when the British Ministry was concerned after Voldemort's demise, are we?" as Hermione goes to reflect to herself on the list of the Main Six in the Ministry in her mind,'Harry James Potter, Ronald Billus Weasley, George Weasley, Neville Longbottom, myself, and Minister Kingsley Shacklebolt,' as Hermione listed them out in her mind, before she goes to compare her info,"Do you think whoever or whatever is causing the Child Hunts are under use of Illegal Powers, Improper Uses of Magic and all included in that order and more offenses?" as Hermione goes to ask Shamrock that very question.

____

Elissa goes to look at Fiora, prepared to answer this question with gut hunches of her own,"Either to go use as Hostages, make use of them as Suicide-Bombers, Brainwash them as Slave Soldiers for their causes, To convert them to Illegal Weapons, or especially with cases like me, to kill them in cruel and unusual ways, and if they ever want to go with all at once and more, the other victims the kidnapped are supposed to attack will hear of it in that order, none of us want to imagine if crueler uses were considered," as Elissa goes to look away from Tricia and Fiora and at Meschelle for a brief moment, as if a little lost in her own mind,'She reminds me of a sister of mine from what Officer Jenkins might address as 'Another Mister' as that sister's father ran a candy store, I wonder sometimes what could have happened had she also lived as well, could she have this sense of joy that Meschelle seems to radiate with Julianne?I don't know, all I know is the fact that the death of that sister was one of the last straws for Mina, one more reason for her to feel everything's her fault in some way or another, let alone why she doesn't feel she deserved the right to be happy, I just know that may said sister and her lover rest in peace,' as Elissa goes to look back at Tricia and Fiora, as she then goes to ask Tricia,"Did you had to put up with ideas like that, going on where you're from, Tricia?" as she goes to ask the question aloud to her as soon as she could look at Tricia.

User Image

User Image

User Image

'I apologize for being absent, a Wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to, y'know, also as to Hermione noting the example, this will be between you and me Summoner Chiba, but I seem to remember how Hermione was with Shacklebolt and the others after The Wars against Voldemort ended like it was just like yesterday,' emotion_dealwithit

(OOC: Also that would be Bump #18, in case anyone's wondering, also I'm doing fine, I now have more ways to gain more resources.)

User Imageit's quite alright. If I reveal my identity (some you WHOians might suspect there's "Male" account behind YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT...but seriously,this account been used by a female on gaia,and user who was involved in Fire at Minato Mirai 21 along with user Kaoru Asaba) someone will suspect that Helba is back.

Romantic Lover

Javier Cross

((Bump #11? Sorry for the delay. Sure wish there were more people participating in the rp. Feels like just us three are it, sorta. :/ ))

Fiora silently listened as both Tricia and Elissa explained. Some of it made sense, yet she had no idea what exactly the rest had been about. 'Doesn't sound very pleasant at all.' Fiora thought observantly. She couldn't imagine being in such a situation, yet she ignored such thoughts for now. Several moments seemed to pass as she listened to the other two for a while, not finding much else to speak of.

Bashful Raider

3,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
UPDATES

November 50/50 Raffle

To make it where there is a pot I am going to be hosting a 50/50 Raffle each month. The participants of the raffle will be brought in 3 ways.

1. Through Insomnia
2. Through Mystical Booty Grabbing
3. Through the General Public

The funds from the raffle will benefit both Mystical Booty Grabbing and Insomnia Guild and the charity that I host Mystical Charity. This way we will have a better source of income for all three areas and a bigger pot at all times to wins.

Tickets: 1000 Gold/each
10,000 Gold/12 Tickets
Prize 1/2 of the pot .

More tickets that are purchased the bigger the pot.

Current Tickets sold 446
Current Pot: 376,000 Gold
One Winner will receive 188,000 Gold

Make Trade with MistyMarria24
Put in Title or send pm to me so I know you are entering the raffle.

PENDING TRADES
(Numbers by names here just to help me see how many trades are pending)

1. nano diamond - 4 Tickets - 4,000 Gold

Ticket Holders
This is the list of people that have purchased tickets and how many

1. ajangeleyes - 30,000 Gold - 36 Tickets
2. felinophiles alter ego - 10,000 Gold - 12 Tickets
3. girffrommars - 10,000 Gold - 12 Tickets
4. Felinophile - 10,000 Gold - 12 Tikcets
5. Robotic_glitterberry - 10,000 Gold - 12 Tickets
6. sachara - 1,000 Gold - 1 Ticket
7. Elyria Stone - 10,000 Gold - 12 Ticktes
8. Nia Phoenix - 10,000 Gold - 12 Tickets
9. Halo Master 05 - 20,000 Gold - 24 Tickets
10. Robotic_glitterberry - 40,000 Gold - 48 Tickets
11. hyuki99 - 5,000 Gold - 5 Tickets
12. girffrommars - 20,000 Gold - 24 Tickets
13. Cat Sapphire - 10,000 Gold - 12 Tickets
14 Mistress Kationie - 50,000 Gold - 60 Tickets
15. Butterfly Bumps - 15,000 Gold - 17 Tickets
16. Your Deranged Kat - 5,000 Gold - 5 Tickets
17. HanyouNoInuyasha - 100,000 Gold 120 Tickets
18. OtakuKat - 10,000 Gold - 12 Tickets
19. Angelique Deslauriers - 12 Tickets

Tickets Numbers Assigned to Who
This list shows what their ticket numbers are.
1-36 ajangeleyes
37-48 felinophiles alter ego
49-60 girffrommars
61-72 Felinophile
73-84 Robotic_glitterberry
85 sachara
86-97 Elyria Stone
98-109 Nia Phoenix
110-133 Halo Master 05
134-181 Robotic_glitterberry
182-186 hyuki99
187-208 girffrommars
209-220 Cat Sapphire
221-280 Mistress Kationie
281 -297 Butterfly Bumps
298 - 302 Your Deranged Kat
303 - 422 HanyouNoInuyasha
423 - 434 OtakuKat
435 - 446 Angelique Deslauriers

Summons
So you can see where you are in the list. If you want more tickets or to get a few tickets for November make the trade before end of the 30th and finalize the trade before the end of 3rd of December

ajangeleyes

Angelique Deslauriers

Butterfly Bumps

Cat Sapphire

Elyria Stone

Felinophile

felinophiles alter ego

girffrommars

HanyouNoInuyasha

Halo Master 05

hyuki99

Mistress Kationie

Nia Phoenix

nano diamond

OtakuKat

Robotic_glitterberry

sachara

Your Deranged Kat

Gracious Lunatic

13,900 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sent out for more tickets!

Truthful Singing

11,200 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Love Machine 150
girffrommars
Sent out for more tickets!

Great, I am working on accepting trades right now in the mule account

Generous Noob

Generous Noob

Truthful Singing

11,200 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Love Machine 150
How is everybody doing

Apocalyptic Tipper

Happy Monday!!!

Truthful Singing

11,200 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Love Machine 150
Mistress Kationie
Happy Monday!!!

Happy Monday.

Truthful Singing

11,200 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Love Machine 150
I hope everybody is having a great day and got more sleep than I did

Apocalyptic Tipper

MistyMary24

You didnt sleep well? Neither did I. I took the day off of work. I hope you sleep better tonight. ♥

Truthful Singing

11,200 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Love Machine 150
Mistress Kationie
MistyMary24

You didnt sleep well? Neither did I. I took the day off of work. I hope you sleep better tonight. ♥

The cat just went to bed and I have to find her and make her stay up, if I want any sleep tonight....
I hope you do to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games