Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favorite Part of this Thread

Everything 0.61016949152542 61.0% [ 36 ]
Nothing - Please leave a message with what you like to see here 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 1 ]
A Mix of Items - Please leave a post with what you like and dislike here 0.10169491525424 10.2% [ 6 ]
Contest and Raffle 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 4 ]
Chance to get help with my dream avatar 0.20338983050847 20.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 > >>

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Michelle Chiba
Yeah, It was. I'm in a small league but not well-known.

Still a small league is a starting point. You never know if a famous bowler will come out of it smile
Just have fun and enjoy

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
swaggerchick19

Hope so too they just change the price in market place

After the darkest path a light comes out.
When it drops to far than the only way is back up to salvation

Fashionable Millionaire

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
MistyMary24
swaggerchick19

Hope so too they just change the price in market place

After the darkest path a light comes out.
When it drops to far than the only way is back up to salvation

We will just have to see if they will drop the price Dow in market place on Gaia

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
swaggerchick19

We will just have to see if they will drop the price Dow in market place on Gaia

If not than Gaia will crash ...

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Javier Cross
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"So, I take it that you won't admit if anything's eating you at the moment, that's cool," Officer Jenkins said aloud,

___

"I suspect somebody might be dropping by in person at any moment, and Shamrock, have you heard word from CC Corp after the news that the man known as Yata took over the CC Corp Branch for Japan?" Hermione had to pop the question as she thinks to herself on the following,'Lately we haven't been hearing that much news from Yata himself, for some reason or another,' as Hermione prepares to recall to herself on how everyone else appears to be on the lookout, "One of the last reports from him was news about the Child Hunts going on,"

___

"The reason I am asking is because where I live, at least, there's been word about the Child Hunts happening," as Elissa goes to look at Fiora,"If it makes any difference, I was born at a Full Moon along with two of my sisters, and Tricia, what about you?" as Elissa goes to look at the lady who seems like the hostess around these parts in Tricia.

User Image

User Image

User Image

'As some guy inspired by a Sorcerer God-king once said, A Wizard Is never Late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to, or words to that effect, I apologize for taking so long, as I was brought in by word of mouth courtesy of the Ministries, actually, and I'm busy checking if everything's still good,'

(OOC: Bump #15, think of this as a long-term apology if anything!Time to get back my bearings.)

Silently, Fiora listened to Elissa's words. This sort of incident had not been heard of back where she resided. "Why would there be child hunts where you're from, Elissa?" she asked her curiously. It seemed very uncommon, as well as illegal in any drow elf village according to the laws of Fiora's homeland. 'Why would someone be hunting children?' she wondered, unsure of what else to say for the moment. Just the mere thought seemed to bug her for some unknown reason.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Millionaire

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
MistyMary24
swaggerchick19

If they lower those two items that are 25 million in 27 million

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
swaggerchick19
MistyMary24
swaggerchick19

That would be helpful. I should check sometime the items I have been trying to get to see what prices they are ranked at.

Sometimes I am lucky and win them. Several of my wish items I have received by anonymous gifts or through contest.

Fashionable Millionaire

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
MistyMary24
swaggerchick19
MistyMary24
swaggerchick19

That would be helpful. I should check sometime the items I have been trying to get to see what prices they are ranked at.

Sometimes I am lucky and win them. Several of my wish items I have received by anonymous gifts or through contest.

That cool good with your wish list item

Apocalyptic Tipper

20,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200
MistyMary24
Mistress Kationie

Pretty good. Weekend wasnt long enough but at least today has flown by for a monday. Only 45 more min till Im off work mrgreen

How about your self? How has monday treated you?

It has been alright. Been playing another game on here and won a decent amount in it today.
Deciding on contest for this thread, the Winter Ball Thread, and both of my guilds. Plus I know that Gaia will hold a winter get together so deciding on what type of thread and prizes to put in there to get more people aware that we exist over here.

Oh sounds like youve been busy!! Im sure people will come ^^

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
swaggerchick19

Thank you.

How are you doing today by the way.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Mistress Kationie
MistyMary24
Mistress Kationie

Pretty good. Weekend wasnt long enough but at least today has flown by for a monday. Only 45 more min till Im off work mrgreen

How about your self? How has monday treated you?

It has been alright. Been playing another game on here and won a decent amount in it today.
Deciding on contest for this thread, the Winter Ball Thread, and both of my guilds. Plus I know that Gaia will hold a winter get together so deciding on what type of thread and prizes to put in there to get more people aware that we exist over here.

Oh sounds like youve been busy!! Im sure people will come ^^

I just like making sure that we have fun. smile Plus a place to chat that we can all be and not worry.

Fashionable Millionaire

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
MistyMary24
swaggerchick19

Thank you.

How are you doing today by the way.

I'm good in your welcome

Apocalyptic Tipper

20,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200
MistyMary24

I just like making sure that we have fun. smile Plus a place to chat that we can all be and not worry.

Then your defiantly on the right track. I think its going to be awesome. I cant wait to see the contests ♥

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Mistress Kationie
MistyMary24

Then your defiantly on the right track. I think its going to be awesome. I cant wait to see the contests ♥

Thank you.
I have been out working on earning extra gold for it. I have to go later today and gather items for it and finish the thread sit up that will link back to this one. I will add several contest to this thread as well. So there will be plenty to earn items and gold from. More important two places to make and meet new friends. smile

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
How is everybody doing today?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers