Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favorite Part of this Thread

Everything 0.61016949152542 61.0% [ 36 ]
Nothing - Please leave a message with what you like to see here 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 1 ]
A Mix of Items - Please leave a post with what you like and dislike here 0.10169491525424 10.2% [ 6 ]
Contest and Raffle 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 4 ]
Chance to get help with my dream avatar 0.20338983050847 20.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 33 34 35 >

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Princess Zelda21

Yeah, not fun at all. At least I'll get to still have ice cream and other soft foods for a while until my mouth heals up. ^_^*

Very true. What is your favorite flavor of Ice Cream ?

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Michelle Chiba

yes,sometimes when that character needed that part.

Have you ever got tired of playing with a character or wanted to dispose of them but was not sure how to ?

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
MistyMary24
Princess Zelda21

Yeah, not fun at all. At least I'll get to still have ice cream and other soft foods for a while until my mouth heals up. ^_^*

Very true. What is your favorite flavor of Ice Cream ?

I like strawberry ice cream. How about you? To be honest, I forget what page I was last quoted on for the RP. Now I'm a bit lost.

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
MistyMary24
Michelle Chiba

Have you ever got tired of playing with a character or wanted to dispose of them but was not sure how to ?
sometimes,yes. When it comes to a bad guy,they first to go.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Princess Zelda21

I like strawberry ice cream. How about you? To be honest, I forget what page I was last quoted on for the RP. Now I'm a bit lost.

I eat non-dairy ice cream and I love chocolate ice cream and cherry ice cream.... Still it is hard to find non-dairy ice cream in the flavors I love.

Places you were quoted in RP
Page 29
Page 28

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Michelle Chiba
MistyMary24
Michelle Chiba

Have there been any characters that you have rp with that you just loved and who were they, why, and when?
What was one of the villains that you just dreaded playing with and why?

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
MistyMary24
Michelle Chiba
MistyMary24
Michelle Chiba

Have there been any characters that you have rp with that you just loved and who were they, why, and when?
What was one of the villains that you just dreaded playing with and why?
there is one.. the current character Julianne. She/He background history dealing with finding Sora.

The one I hate playing the villain AIDA Sora. Even know that NOT haseo controlling him,it's Morragonna using AIDA to manipulate Saki,Ovan and anyone who a PC account since R:1.(BTW I haven't played him yet,but...this I'm gonna regret cause of Haseo's feelings for old PC account..)
MistyMary24
User Image

How could this be the same evening? She had fallen asleep and yet felt like she was in some type of dream.
"Hi" comes out of her mouth to this strange man who had addressed her. "How are you?"
She looks down to realize she is dressed in red and still her stocking cap is on..... I hope they do not mind my appearance but then I am concerned with that. This place is familiar and these people are like the one from her dream...

"Which way to the powder room?" She ask the man and woman standing there, even though she had figured out where it was she thought it was wise to ask. She looks around to see another watching her and dashes off on her way after the man points in one direction.

That woman with him looks so young she thinks to herself. Almost like they were daughter and father, but not that. As the evening goes she starts to put the events that lead to her slumber under the gum tree back together. It had been a long evening that is for sure ... How long did she truly sleep she was not aware but what she was aware of was that she needed to freshen up and to change her outfit to something more suiting ....

She runs her hand over the ruffles in her soiled dress, while in the the bathroom and looks at her face that needs a quick clean... As she figures out what she is to change into magically, another woman enters the powder room. This woman dashes by and starts to vomit in a stall nearby...

"Are you alright" Mystical ask and waits but no answer seems to come ....

---

Turns to see the woman that standing asking her questions and examining her. I am here that is for sure and yes I can help you find and recover your friend Sora if you like.

Looks around once more with her eyes shut to see what is going on and listen to the viberations of the room. The smells come rushing towards her and again she hears a faint voice that cries for help. Mystical gets up and starts to follow the voice when another she hears as well "Go. Back... My children of morganna....BACK!"

Mystical turns and with her eyes shuts sees a shadow outline of another standing there facing another. She watches as this shadow person talks to the room .... Hoping nobody notices that she has not opened her eyes but moving around the room with her eyes closed....

Princess Zelda21

Javier Cross

Michelle Chiba

Michelle Chiba
Javier Cross

Hermione goes to step forth and prepare to set up her modified glasses at the newly-awoken guest, hoping to gauge her Magic Levels along with the Power Tiers and Readings,"Pi, I'm about to lock-on to this person's Magic Levels, stay back for now," as Elissa goes to watch Hermione go and scan out the newcomer's powers.

User ImageHermione,what is this new girl? Why does she feel famillar?
(Looks at Mystical) are you related to A.I. Aura?

User Image(gets strange sense from Mystical) are you related to Aura? Are you here to help us to get Sora back?

(As Haseo hacks the inner wall, he hear a famillar voice...)

Go. Back... My children of morganna....BACK!...

User ImageGuys,hear that?! That sound like...

User Image
Either Morragonna or...No Way...I heard he was deleted.. eek surprised

(The whole room is in shock to hear that mysterious voice)

Officer Jenkins
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
'Hmm, I wonder what took the summoner so long to reply back?
He's not normally this bad before aside from when his spine's freezing up on him or when others are M.I.A,'
Officer Jenkins thought to himself regarding me,'This is NOT 'Anonymous vs The KKK' being televised here with the kind of violence Officers Tydeus Stelios Dienikes(That Rascal Diomedes' dad) and Laertes Polonius would have joined in on if it meant more KKK Skulls to nab as Trophies, It's too early for that kind of Fatal On-screen fighting,' as Officer Jenkins leans on the 4th wall in his own thoughts before he goes to look at Mystical,"It's funny that it's indeed the same night, I'll admit there's something hilarious about it, oh what will they think up next?" as Officer Jenkins self-reflects to himself while briefly tugging at the 4th wall,'Summoner Cross already notes that Ar-Rashid as some people call Him isn't Malicious or Malevolent, but going in-depth to the Summoner and have further talks to him's not something I wanna do right now,' while Officer Jenkins felt a chilling sensation from the Mask when it stems to Mystical,'While we prepare to deal with an Artificial Primordial who's closer to Gaea(Grandmother Earth) than any Magic Goddess, albeit distinctly younger somewhere in these grounds, Take me to the Witch Princess before you,' as Officer Jenkins keeps an eye on both the Mask and at Mystical, when The Mask sends Mystical a message in a language only The Mask, Officer Jenkins and a few others connected with the Mansion would hope to understand without a need to read the supernatural Subtitles for Audiences to read aloud among those present, while the mask goes to read on Mystical's Powers and Gifts,'A Presence such as yours, in terms of the sort of presence it almost echoes The Alvizu Lass but clearly older, short of The Kronians or the likes of The Original Merlin or that lad who be some millenia or even Eons his Junior in 'The Aeon Christ' himself, the best-known Winter Child these past few Millennia may offer and the likes of Elijah the Tishbite, the one the Alvizu Lass's father may know as Saint Elias, I would have wanted to face him in Glorious Combat if it were allowed,'
A sense of mixed Wistfulness and possible boredom might have surged in when the thoughts were heard,'Most of those I'd deem Worthy wind up leaving me unable to face them one way or another without disrupting This so-called Reality in far worse shape than its current state, not that it wouldn't have been fun to watch This Reality unravel itself, It is not clear if I will be in a timeline where Lancelot Siegfried lives long enough to owe up to his Potential and Promise to become such or if one of his comrades will have to reset the timelines until either that happens or I find Worthy Adversity by then, I'd be even happier to know the candidates hear from The Divine 'We Are A Trial, So Do Not Disbelieve,' either way,' while adding,'For some of The Alvizu Lass's companions, a lot of them tend to view War as either a superior parent to whatever their more biological mothers or fathers may be or in the case of some of them, a Grandparent, yet more of them find War itself a Horrific Creature second only to The Aeon Christ's Father Himself for their own reasons, War is Evolution on a Grand Scale in the Grander Scheme of Things and I question how many among The Spartan Lass's companions will keep it in mind, though the Terror of Death with the Celtic Facial Markings there may be promising if a Godling's embedded in his subconscious, Artificial though it may be,' The Mask looks at Mystical, awaiting for her to pick it up so It may learn more about her.

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"Wait, that can't be right, this woman's presence is reading like a Purebred Veela who either bathed in either The River Styx where Jun Bansyoya mentioned a man named Achilles was bathed at by his mother when he was a baby, or Dragon's Blood the idea of which was made famous when a man named Sigurd was out to slay a Dragon, only way Hagrid'll stomach the idea is if he knew the circumstances behind that one, but bathing in either will make your Physical Prowess five times as effective and Accelerate how quick your powers Grow just as much, but that would take Endless Millennia to grow so quick short of certain Space-/-Time Zones out there, and I can't spot any of her physical weaknesses, she doesn't strike me as sane, though and bathing in either takes Obvious Psychological Tolls on your Sanity!" Hermione Weasley said to herself,"In terms of Presence, it's almost like Elissa's own Aura but not quite as her Aura's friendlier, and in terms of Power she's echoing She's like Haseo with all 8 Phases of Morganna Mode Gone together, or Lancelot Siegfried in terms of Power Growths, were the 4 Founders together ever like this once upon a time when they're fighting united?" as Hermione was unable to read out the subtitles when Officer Jenkins handed the newly-awoken Witch Princess the mask, being reminded of whenever she meets Purebred Veela, except this being feels more Trustworthy than most Purebred Veela tend to be to her.

___

"Morganna Mode Gone, That's the Primordial that Jun Bansyoya mentioned to me that exists because of Harald Hoerwick's Fragment project, the entity bears the name of a War Goddess from another 'Reality' altogether whom in turn was fragmented in powers to 4 Powerful Witches," as Hermione carefully checked her modified glasses while scanning out Mystical's Powers,'How is this even possible that many powerful entities appeared?Did Albus Dumbledore or his family knew of this?First Tricia, then the Mask, and now the stranger who was there earlier, I already know Pi and Haseo but of the ones I've met here before now, only Haseo with all the other Morganna Factors was that powerful,' while Hermione tried to check the exact supernatural levels for Mystical but the numbers keep escalating further.

---

Neo-Spartan Elissa on the other hand still had the supernatural spinal chill, between being reminded of General Siegfried's Surging Power Growths, let alone the Powers of the 3 Sons of Kronos or the likes of The Original Merlin, and still feeling something familiar about this very lady, the familiarity seeming more maternal by the minute to Elissa,'She is reminding me of my mother more by the minute, except she feels more forgiving than my mother was on most days, this difference still applies,' while the lady of Maniot blood keeps thinking,'She's almost like my sister Miranda Creusa, except she feels more sophisticated and distinctly older, who is she?' as Elissa goes to move closer to Mystical, putting away her weapons while walking closer to Mystical, still sensing the other voice that didn't belong to the body of the being she was looking at,'One of the voices I am hearing belongs to a being not unlike my Step-grandmother from Mother's side of the family, the other belongs to a maternal Being more forgiving than Mother normally is, which one am I walking towards and why?' as Elissa silently prayed to The Divine for her answer, praying her heart will not choose wrongly in that moment while she walks towards the Princess before her.
'Fiora, I intend to find out who this lady is, as well,' Elissa sent her thoughts to Princess Fiora at the same time she was walking to the newcomer.
'Tricia, where in this Mansion are you?' Elissa thought to herself while going closer to the new Red lady she was walking towards.

User Image

MistyMary24
Javier Cross

Which character is your favorite to role play with ?

User Image

*Gets the 4th-wall violation texts ready* 'All I recall out of the ones I brought in here is that The Mask is seeming promising, out of the ones in here besides the mask, I'll leave it with Officer Jenkins and Elissa by far,'

*Ceases the 4th wall busting and focuses on what Officer Jenkins just said*

'I heard that, Officer!'

(OOC: Bump #28, my apologies for overdue responses, being Psychologically Sick is never anyone's idea of fun to begin with!)

Princess Zelda21
''

Rained-on-Butterfly
''

Michelle Chiba
''

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Javier Cross

I... know... you....now..using...SKEITH...as..tool...you..can't... fool...me..Ryou Misaki!!

User ImageOh noo!!! It's the witch that trapped me in her game!!(goes down holds her ears in cloud mako mode)

User Image(get into the inner walll) Come,Julianne! We don't have deal with her! Now, give him Back!!

All..in..good..time..my..dear..friend...

User ImageI know who you are! My brother mentioned you in his file. You not be trusted...don't you DARE touch Mystical! Hermione,come with us! Jerkings and the rest,Stay here! We'll be back!(enters inner wall..)

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
((Shoot, I apologize for not replying in the RP! Been a while. Sorry if this post of mine sounds off topic, I'm still trying my best to keep up.))

As she turned her gaze, Fiora could hear Elissa's telepathic message rather clearly. Though she had no idea as to why there were strange things in the walls as someone hand mentioned. 'Hmm... Sir Jenkins had wanted to use the mask he kept to send everyone home so suddenly, and then...' Fiora didn't bother finishing her thoughts, letting out a shaky sigh as she shook her head. She didn't try to even thinking of such things, seeming a bit distracted. The orchestra music was enough to help soothe her nerves a little, but not quite enough to completely calm her down, though there seemed to be much on her mind still. The Drow Princess kept her gaze on the other guests as they danced around the ballroom floor, lost in thought, her expression a mix of confusion and nervousness all at once.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
User Image

(towards Officer Jenkins) Mystical stares at him for a short period of time and see there is more then meets the eye. She wonders to herself how old is he really and where does he come from. She hears the woman voice once more crying for help and keeps scanning the room.

(towards Hermione) Notices this woman staring at her and stares back at her with her eyes shut. She appears to be trying to figure me Mystical notices but then she knows the whole room is trying to figure her out.

(towards Haseo) He seems so sad over there and so busy. did he give the name of the person crying for help. Her name is sora. Mystical thinks to self on this and what should be done before continuing to glaze around the room.

(mask) What is that on the floor she wonders as she approaches with her eyes still shut. She looks around and sees nobody else even aware of this object on the ground then notices the strange man somebody had Jenkins watching her approach the object. She squats down to get a better look at the object and without touching it rounds her hands inches away from it. As if it was summoned to her the mask quickly embraces her and covers her face. A weird sensation runs though her body as the mask and her become one. Soon the mask is just like that of her skin and part of her body.

(towards Elissa) With the new mask observed into her body Mystical sees Elissa and that she is now staring at her. She starts to approach this girl when again the cry comes "Help me. Help me please." ever so faint and Mystical turns once more to see who was crying. Is it this Sora girl or somebody else.

(towards Fiora) Mystical eyes stumbled on Fiora and she watched her for several minutes before approaching and speaking to this young woman's mind through telepathic measures. "how are you and what service can I aid you in?" Mystical again hears the cry for help and it still is faint but notices this woman and how sad her so really is.

(mysterious faint voice) Mystical says telepathic to it. I will help you. Please allow me to find you and I will do so.

Princess Zelda
mtcgw23h:7="Princess Zelda21]''

Rained-on-Butterfly

Michelle Chiba

Javier Cross
((OOC: *Everything gets Paused* We will be back to our 'Regularly-Scheduled' events after this glitch is over.))

7,875 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
hello everyone biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items