Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favorite Part of this Thread

Everything 0.61016949152542 61.0% [ 36 ]
Nothing - Please leave a message with what you like to see here 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 1 ]
A Mix of Items - Please leave a post with what you like and dislike here 0.10169491525424 10.2% [ 6 ]
Contest and Raffle 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 4 ]
Chance to get help with my dream avatar 0.20338983050847 20.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 33 34 35 >

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Javier Cross

((Speaking of, I honestly accidentally forgot how many times I've written the amount of bumps I was to number for my posts! Sorry! -_-*))

Letting out a heavy sigh, Fiora did her best to compose herself despite a few stray tears which remained on her face. The portal before her had closed as well as the images which quickly faded for unknown reasons. She turned her gaze long enough to glance back at officer Jenkins while hearing him speak as he rested his hand upon her shoulder. "I...I'm ok, I guess." Fiora replied shakily in a soft voice, unsure of what else to say as she turned to see the large ballroom floor still before her down below the steps. 'So much for a night of peace.' she thought nervously, not liking what was going on one bit. Fiora had been looking forward to spending the evening at this very ball in order to relax and enjoy herself. However, with the sudden turn of events, it had proved to be rather difficult. The last thing she needed was more stress yet again, considering what had happened by far.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Princess Zelda21

Javier Cross

User Image

Still baffled the young warrior mage wonders through the garden. Had she fallen asleep and died or was it still the same night she had been at years before? Was she stuck in a time warp?

Who was that she had heard crying and where were they? So many questions ran through her mind as she walked towards a door of a mansion. Maybe the answers lied within. ....
MistyMary24
Princess Zelda21

Javier Cross

User Image

Still baffled the young warrior mage wonders through the garden. Had she fallen asleep and died or was it still the same night she had been at years before? Was she stuck in a time warp?

Who was that she had heard crying and where were they? So many questions ran through her mind as she walked towards a door of a mansion. Maybe the answers lied within. ....

Officer Jenkins

User Image
"Mystical, did you remember when we last tried to speak with each other earlier in this Mansion?" Officer Jenkins states aloud, while his mask goes to sense Mystical's awakening,"Is this a Rare Witch Princess, the sort I haven't seen in thousands of years in this 'reality' itself?Granted, each thousand of years is just an hour at least, a day at most to me, but still how interesting to see," as the Mask goes to check if there's any familiarity with the being who just woke up, with power at least equal to if not greater than itself.
"Also, Miss Mystical, I believe you've been in the same night all this time in the same building," Officer Jenkins responds, keeping in check the fact that the Mask wants to have a word with Mystical while it scans out her presence to see if it rings any bells.
"Also Fiora, we are here for you now, don't worry about it," while Officer Jenkins watches the Mask prepare to craft another Gateway once more.

Princess_Zelda21
''

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

Hermione goes to step forth and prepare to set up her modified glasses at the newly-awoken guest, hoping to gauge her Magic Levels along with the Power Tiers and Readings,"Pi, I'm about to lock-on to this person's Magic Levels, stay back for now," as Elissa goes to watch Hermione go and scan out the newcomer's powers.(The readings will arrive in the next post.)

___

Elissa on the other hand goes to pay careful attention to the Lady's presence,'She's at least just as much a Princess as Fiora and Tricia might be, but unlike the others, she's different, something about her reminds me of General Siegfried's increasing Powers, the likes of The Original Merlin or even the 3 sons of Kronos, my Lord Ancestor included, but that's not what's troubling me about her presence,' as Elissa felt a sense of shaking impulses while her body felt a Very Rare and distinct supernatural chill while she works to make sense out of this female's presence, aware something about the presence feels familiar, yet very different at the same time.

User Image

Michelle Chi
m2p2ybc4:26="Michelle Chiba]''

(OOC: Bump #27 right now, the next post will gauge everyone else's reactions, give them time to work on putting 2 and 2 together at least, okay?)

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
User Image

How could this be the same evening? She had fallen asleep and yet felt like she was in some type of dream.
"Hi" comes out of her mouth to this strange man who had addressed her. "How are you?"
She looks down to realize she is dressed in red and still her stocking cap is on..... I hope they do not mind my appearance but then I am concerned with that. This place is familiar and these people are like the one from her dream...

"Which way to the powder room?" She ask the man and woman standing there, even though she had figured out where it was she thought it was wise to ask. She looks around to see another watching her and dashes off on her way after the man points in one direction.

That woman with him looks so young she thinks to herself. Almost like they were daughter and father, but not that. As the evening goes she starts to put the events that lead to her slumber under the gum tree back together. It had been a long evening that is for sure ... How long did she truly sleep she was not aware but what she was aware of was that she needed to freshen up and to change her outfit to something more suiting ....

She runs her hand over the ruffles in her soiled dress, while in the the bathroom and looks at her face that needs a quick clean... As she figures out what she is to change into magically, another woman enters the powder room. This woman dashes by and starts to vomit in a stall nearby...

"Are you alright" Mystical ask and waits but no answer seems to come ....

Princess Zelda21

Javier Cross

Michelle Chi

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Javier Cross

Hermione goes to step forth and prepare to set up her modified glasses at the newly-awoken guest, hoping to gauge her Magic Levels along with the Power Tiers and Readings,"Pi, I'm about to lock-on to this person's Magic Levels, stay back for now," as Elissa goes to watch Hermione go and scan out the newcomer's powers.

User ImageHermione,what is this new girl? Why does she feel famillar?
(Looks at Mystical) are you related to A.I. Aura?

User Image(gets strange sense from Mystical) are you related to Aura? Are you here to help us to get Sora back?

(As Haseo hacks the inner wall, he hear a famillar voice...)

Go. Back... My children of morranna....BACK!...

User ImageGuys,hear that?! That sound like...

User Image
Either Morragonna or...No Way...I heard he was deleted.. eek surprised

(The whole room is in shock to hear that mysterious voice)

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
FFVII Vincent V
-grabs Mary and boogies-

Cuz we're gonna boogie oogie oogie
Till you just can't boogie no more....

Dances right over into a charity Ball Room .... Welcome to the never ending Mystical Charity Ball Room where all are welcome wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff