Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favorite Part of this Thread

Everything 0.61016949152542 61.0% [ 36 ]
Nothing - Please leave a message with what you like to see here 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 1 ]
A Mix of Items - Please leave a post with what you like and dislike here 0.10169491525424 10.2% [ 6 ]
Contest and Raffle 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 4 ]
Chance to get help with my dream avatar 0.20338983050847 20.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 >

PrincessLauraAnn generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 355!

PrincessLauraAnn generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 1752!

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Michelle Chiba
Javier Cross
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

Officer Jenkins goes to look at the background, noticing the following,"From the looks of things, Mystical is daydreaming or in a trance, fair enough, I think this discussion can carry on later," as Officer Jenkins goes to observe everyone else.

___

"I suspect you know more about what's happening around your vicinity than you'd lead us to believe, is that not so, Miss Tricia?" Hermione popped the question up front the moment Pi had appeared,"Luna always mentioned how it seems like we're all living in the Database, I pray she's wrong about this," as Hermione goes to think of what to say,"Its been a while since I last heard anything from your father's side of the family, Elissa, how have they been?" as Hermione goes to add,"I believe its been a while since I last heard anything from your father, I hope he's doing well,"

___

"Tricia, what is going on?" Elissa had to ask Tricia, before she goes to quickly say allowed to Hermione's question,"My father is caring for people my sister Mina cares deeply about, and also we've been bothered by the ironically slow pacing at work, since a lot of bad things are happening, and considering that a lot of bad people want to sacrifice anyone from my mother's side of the family for the sake of Bad Rituals at work, frankly we're all troubled," as Elissa goes to look at Pi and Meschelle, before she prepares to follow Tricia,"Meschelle, you kind of remind me of one of my sisters, actually," 'Or rather, one of my half-sisters who died,' Elissa refrained from stating that part aloud,"So in any case, we're stuck in what amounts to a twisted reality, right?I have half of a mind for us to be encouraged to start seeking out Illegal Powers and fight fire with fire, though at the moment its not the best idea, pleased to meet you and Julianne, actually,"
as Elissa goes to offer her hand before she prepares to look for Tricia in regards to what's going on.
"We're already near the Christmas/Hannakah/Kwanzaa days, more and more, I have to wonder if Tricia might know of anyone from those days worth a mentioning, in fact," as Elissa goes to prepare to hear of the idea.

User Image

User Image

User Image

'Frankly, I'm starting to feel worn out, as of late, is everyone else still feeling up to par as of late?
The Chills are capable of putting anyone to sleep in case anyone's wondering, and I'm trying to stay awake in responding back.'

User ImageI'm afraid so...this loooks like more of the AIDA server...I wonder if AIDA had something to do with the children disappearing? I wonder where's Haseo?

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"I must apologize for dozing out like that, its not the first time I've been dozing off like that, though normally it was never that long," Officer Jenkins goes to look at everyone else in his immediate vicinity, "Great, what are you gonna tell your Son when you get back?" as Officer Jenkins goes to look at everyone in here, as Officer Jenkins gets back to look at where everyone is heading.

___

"Apparently not here, for some odd reason or another," as Hermione goes to look Tricia before looking at Pi,"Tricia vanished, what happened?" as Hermione goes to think to herself on this,'Nobody was accusing Tricia of either doing any of the kidnapping herself or if she knew who was responsible, and yet she just vanished, wonder what is up,' as Hermione contemplates to herself on an idea,'We could try the Human Locator spell and see if we can find her, that way, but this place could be a trap even if she means us no harm,'

___

"You know that if you and Meschelle want to make-out in front of me, Julianne, I'm not gonna stop you, because I need to stay awake," as Elissa thinks to herself on this,'Even if it means doing so by sheer irritation,' as Elissa goes to look around,"Tricia, its my fault you went missing, are you in here?The Seasons seem to change rapidly for reasons I don't fully understand, and this is just whacked-out lately," as she then notes,'Sometimes I feel having a Summoner is a bad idea when that Summoner is depressed, because you wind up feeling it faster than your summoner will feel yours sometimes,' as Elissa goes to look around until further notice,'I miss Shirav, of all the half-mortal cousins from Lord Cousin Apollo/Apollon, he's one of the most interesting from outside Campus by far,' as Elissa goes to recall what else on the things to do in the future,'I feel we've left one of my sisters from another *mister* alone for too long, this could be a problem in the future, if left unchecked,' as Elissa goes to sense out Tricia's supernatural energies, hoping to gain a trace of where her presence left behind a sort of trail.

User Image

User Image

User Image

'I am so sorry for being absent like this, I can't believe the Chills have gotten to me something fierce, these days,
Also to Mystical, I apologize badly, here,'

Princess Zelda21
''

Rained-on-Butterfly
''

Michelle Chiba
''

MistyMary24
''

(OOC: Bump #20 and I apologize for feeling so sick and out of it, and MistyMary24, I am sorry for being absent like this.)

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Javier Cross
Michelle Chiba
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

Officer Jenkins goes to look at the background, noticing the following,"From the looks of things, Mystical is daydreaming or in a trance, fair enough, I think this discussion can carry on later," as Officer Jenkins goes to observe everyone else.

___

"I suspect you know more about what's happening around your vicinity than you'd lead us to believe, is that not so, Miss Tricia?" Hermione popped the question up front the moment Pi had appeared,"Luna always mentioned how it seems like we're all living in the Database, I pray she's wrong about this," as Hermione goes to think of what to say,"Its been a while since I last heard anything from your father's side of the family, Elissa, how have they been?" as Hermione goes to add,"I believe its been a while since I last heard anything from your father, I hope he's doing well,"

___

"Tricia, what is going on?" Elissa had to ask Tricia, before she goes to quickly say allowed to Hermione's question,"My father is caring for people my sister Mina cares deeply about, and also we've been bothered by the ironically slow pacing at work, since a lot of bad things are happening, and considering that a lot of bad people want to sacrifice anyone from my mother's side of the family for the sake of Bad Rituals at work, frankly we're all troubled," as Elissa goes to look at Pi and Meschelle, before she prepares to follow Tricia,"Meschelle, you kind of remind me of one of my sisters, actually," 'Or rather, one of my half-sisters who died,' Elissa refrained from stating that part aloud,"So in any case, we're stuck in what amounts to a twisted reality, right?I have half of a mind for us to be encouraged to start seeking out Illegal Powers and fight fire with fire, though at the moment its not the best idea, pleased to meet you and Julianne, actually,"
as Elissa goes to offer her hand before she prepares to look for Tricia in regards to what's going on.
"We're already near the Christmas/Hannakah/Kwanzaa days, more and more, I have to wonder if Tricia might know of anyone from those days worth a mentioning, in fact," as Elissa goes to prepare to hear of the idea.

User Image

User Image

User Image

'Frankly, I'm starting to feel worn out, as of late, is everyone else still feeling up to par as of late?
The Chills are capable of putting anyone to sleep in case anyone's wondering, and I'm trying to stay awake in responding back.'

User ImageI'm afraid so...this loooks like more of the AIDA server...I wonder if AIDA had something to do with the children disappearing? I wonder where's Haseo?
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"I must apologize for dozing out like that, its not the first time I've been dozing off like that, though normally it was never that long," Officer Jenkins goes to look at everyone else in his immediate vicinity, "Great, what are you gonna tell your Son when you get back?" as Officer Jenkins goes to look at everyone in here, as Officer Jenkins gets back to look at where everyone is heading.
___

"Apparently not here, for some odd reason or another," as Hermione goes to look Tricia before looking at Pi,"Tricia vanished, what happened?" as Hermione goes to think to herself on this,'Nobody was accusing Tricia of either doing any of the kidnapping herself or if she knew who was responsible, and yet she just vanished, wonder what is up,' as Hermione contemplates to herself on an idea,'We could try the Human Locator spell and see if we can find her, that way, but this place could be a trap even if she means us no harm,'
___

"You know that if you and Meschelle want to make-out in front of me, Julianne, I'm not gonna stop you, because I need to stay awake," as Elissa thinks to herself on this,'Even if it means doing so by sheer irritation,' as Elissa goes to look around,"Tricia, its my fault you went missing, are you in here?The Seasons seem to change rapidly for reasons I don't fully understand, and this is just whacked-out lately," as she then notes,'Sometimes I feel having a Summoner is a bad idea when that Summoner is depressed, because you wind up feeling it faster than your summoner will feel yours sometimes,' as Elissa goes to look around until further notice,'I miss Shirav, of all the half-mortal cousins from Lord Cousin Apollo/Apollon, he's one of the most interesting from outside Campus by far,' as Elissa goes to recall what else on the things to do in the future,'I feel we've left one of my sisters from another *mister* alone for too long, this could be a problem in the future, if left unchecked,' as Elissa goes to sense out Tricia's supernatural energies, hoping to gain a trace of where her presence left behind a sort of trail.
User Image

User Image

User Image

'I am so sorry for being absent like this, I can't believe the Chills have gotten to me something fierce, these days,

Michelle Chiba
''

MistyMary24
''

(OOC: Bump #20 and I apologize for feeling so sick and out of it, and MistyMary24, I am sorry for being absent like this.)
((Bump # 15..?))

"Yes, I suppose so." Fiora replied calmly to officer Jenkins. She noticed a waiter walk on by, asking if she needed anything. Fiora simply nodded. "Vlos jhinrae, qualla." Fiora told him in Drow. The waiter gave a nod before going towards the kitchen, returning with a wine glass containing what Princess Fiora had requested. "Bel'la dos, ush'akal." she said calmly,taking the glass in hand. The waiter gave a slight bow in respect before going to attend to the other guests. Fiora took a drink, observing some of the others still dancing away. ''Tis fascinating, seeing all these people so happy. Yet not once have I ever danced before, at least not at a ball as luxurious such as this.' she thought observantly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Translation: "Blood wine, please.".... "Thank you, sir."))
Princess Zelda21
Michelle Chiba
Javier Cross
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

___

___

"Tricia, what is going on?" Elissa had to ask Tricia, before she goes to quickly say allowed to Hermione's question,"My father is caring for people my sister Mina cares deeply about, and also we've been bothered by the ironically slow pacing at work, since a lot of bad things are happening, and considering that a lot of bad people want to sacrifice anyone from my mother's side of the family for the sake of Bad Rituals at work, frankly we're all troubled," as Elissa goes to look at Pi and Meschelle, before she prepares to follow Tricia,"Meschelle, you kind of remind me of one of my sisters, actually," 'Or rather, one of my half-sisters who died,' Elissa refrained from stating that part aloud,"So in any case, we're stuck in what amounts to a twisted reality, right?I have half of a mind for us to be encouraged to start seeking out Illegal Powers and fight fire with fire, though at the moment its not the best idea, pleased to meet you and Julianne, actually," as Elissa goes to offer her hand before she prepares to look for Tricia in regards to what's going on.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

___

___

User Image

User Image

User Image

Michelle Chiba
''

MistyMary24
''

((Bump # 15..?))

"Yes, I suppose so." Fiora replied calmly to officer Jenkins. She noticed a waiter walk on by, asking if she needed anything. Fiora simply nodded. "Vlos jhinrae, qualla." Fiora told him in Drow. The waiter gave a nod before going towards the kitchen, returning with a wine glass containing what Princess Fiora had requested. "Bel'la dos, ush'akal." she said calmly,taking the glass in hand. The waiter gave a slight bow in respect before going to attend to the other guests. Fiora took a drink, observing some of the others still dancing away. ''Tis fascinating, seeing all these people so happy. Yet not once have I ever danced before, at least not at a ball as luxurious such as this.' she thought observantly.

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"Fiora, is there a problem, in here?" Officer Jenkins asks the Princess,
while he goes to think to himself on the following,'The War might break out at any moment, I have no idea how to prepare everyone else for it, I already know that making Deaders out of anyone who must die is optional,'
The voice of The Mask can be heard once more,'We both know that you need a reminder to go check on Susy's progress, and if she is alive you should be relieved, or her mother will destroy you and it'll delay the plans if you intend to save this dimension,' as The Mask gave Officer Jenkins a powerful buzz when it mentioned the reminder to his mind.
"How often did your people have to deal with the threat of War, by chance, let alone of the sort we're apparently stuck with at the moment, in here?" as Officer Jenkins felt prepared to go ask about it.

___

"Pi, are you awake?" Hermione had to ask, already aware that something must be up if Pi wasn't active at this very minute.

___

"Meschelle and Julianne, what is going on, here!?" Elissa had to ask about what is going on, since it was quite obvious that for unknown reasons, neither of the two were active at the moment.

'I really have to return soon, civil war might break out and my father needs me at the Convoy,' as Elissa does not like what is going on, these days with the threat of Civil War.

User Image

User Image

User Image

'Sometimes I feel like I'm one of the biggest idiots on the planet as far as this reality's concerned, no lies about it,'

Princess Zelda21
''

Rained-on-Butterfly
''

Michelle Chiba
''

MistyMary24
''

(OOC: Bump #21, and this isn't at all the strongest post, just where is Michelle Chiba or Rained-on-Butterfly when they're needed? sad )

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Javier Cross

((Bump # 15..?))

Elissa
((OOC: sorry for the late reply,I had some problem
s w/ my tablet. ))
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"Fiora, is there a problem, in here?" Officer Jenkins asks the Princess,
while he goes to think to himself on the following,'The War might break out at any moment, I have no idea how to prepare everyone else for it, I already know that making Deaders out of anyone who must die is optional,'
The voice of The Mask can be heard once more,'We both know that you need a reminder to go check on Susy's progress, and if she is alive you should be relieved, or her mother will destroy you and it'll delay the plans if you intend to save this dimension,' as The Mask gave Officer Jenkins a powerful buzz when it mentioned the reminder to his mind.
"How often did your people have to deal with the threat of War, by chance, let alone of the sort we're apparently stuck with at the moment, in here?" as Officer Jenkins felt prepared to go ask about it.

___

"Pi, are you awake?" Hermione had to ask, already aware that something must be up if Pi wasn't active at this very minute.

___

"Meschelle and Julianne, what is going on, here!?" Elissa had to ask about what is going on, since it was quite obvious that for unknown reasons, neither of the two were active at the moment.

'I really have to return soon, civil war might break out and my father needs me at the Convoy,' as Elissa does not like what is going on, these days with the threat of Civil War.

User Image

User Image

User Image

'Sometimes I feel like I'm one of the biggest idiots on the planet as far as this reality's concerned, no lies about it,'

(OOC: Bump #21, and this isn't at all the strongest post, just where is Michelle Chiba or Rained-on-Butterfly when they're needed? sad )

((OOC:Sorry for the late reply,I had some problems w/the tablet. ))
User ImageHmmm...It looks like there's a AIDA server here..Jenkins,Fiora you must realize you are not in your world. in fact different world.

then all of the sudden it freaks Julianne out...
User ImageOh..NOT AGAIN! Pi you are saying we are TRAPPED?!

User ImageI'm afriad so...no different then the time you was trapped as Tsusaka,right?

User ImageDon't worry Julianne,anything gonna to be fine. we got Helba on OUR side,right?

User ImageI hope so...it is similar that happened to me.

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Javier Cross

((Bump # 16...? Ah, crud, I think this is as far as I've bumped, but I'm not honestly sure.))

Fiora turned her gaze, hearing officer Jenkins speaking. "Er, n-no. I was just thinking is all." she admitted shyly. Fiora finished the remnants of her drink and gave the empty glass to one of the waiters. True it sure seemed like a long night, though when she heard another woman speak, Fiora simply nodded in acknowledgement. 'So, considering this location, it's probably a different place entirely. Much different than back home.' Fiora thought observantly. "Yes, I had a feeling this place seemed different." she told the woman calmly.

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"I am already aware of the fact we're in another world, actually I'll admit out of the bat I have been used to going in situations like these more often than you know," Officer Jenkins stated right out of the bat, before showing a rather small smile to the people
around him.
'Something tells me that all my life, I was supposed to be showing something like this to anyone I trust, my Son needs either Elissa or myself to return to 'our' Reality or else he's going to take matters into his own hands and attempt to make Deaders out
of Major leaders for Major Powers and either start a Power Vacuum or wind up dead,'

as Officer Jenkins felt the energies of the Mask at his belt being active, getting more and more powerful by the nano-second.
'You've seen a lot of wars after Vietnam, all too many of them were supernatural in nature, you were there when the Wars against Voldemort had to be fought, you've been there during The War against the Resurgent Black Throne, and to say nothing of the onslaught of Wars against Undead Vampires about to upsurge at any minute, clearly if Fate and Destiny meant for you to die already, you'd be dead and aware of it by now,' Officer Jenkins thought to himself, in a voice like his own yet not quite belonging to him.
"It is about that mask, you see, as with it we could deal with one of our problems like these, quite easily," as Officer Jenkins felt as though he stumbled on an idea, a powerful and potentially awful idea.

___

"Jun Bansyoya mentioned something about how Meschelle was trapped a long time ago, didn't he?" Hermione goes to note what she remembered, before she caught Officer Jenkins' request.
Hermione felt another thing she needed to address,"The British Ministry of Magic has gotten Under-manned for quite some time, does anyone have any clues for how much draft warrants had to be considered?" as Hermione goes to add next,"Basically speaking, a lot of Pure-bred Veelas had to be included, courtesy of Bill Weasley's wife in Fleur for a lot of the ones from her side of the family, and the Centaurs were included, and yet its still not enough to deal with the threat that our plans are being leaked,"
"Hermione, would you or Fiora mind focusing in here?" Officer Jenkins requested, as if Hermione was a comrade of his during 'The Voldemortian Wars' as the Ministries of Magic would coin the Wars.

____

Elissa goes to look at Officer Jenkins, 'It doesn't take a stray thought or a random impulse to know something is up with his son, he wants to get back outside as badly as I do,' as Elissa goes to look at Officer Jenkins, asking carefully,"I take it you want to share
with us, Officer?"
as Elissa noticed that she hasn't seen much reason to pay any mind to the mask until Officer Jenkins requests it,'Now here we are,'
Officer Jenkins goes to nod to Elissa and state the obvious,"You have gotten a lot better over the years, you struggle a lot less with your physical prowess compared to how you
were in the past when we first met, you still tend to startle the general public from time to time,
but now the basis is sparingly as opposed to 24/7,"
Elissa goes to look with her eyes a bit wider, 'Why is Officer Jenkins telling me this?I am not Miranda Creusa or Mina, he should know I am not supposed to make major expressions in public like my sisters would have done if they were there in my stead,'
"I am going to note out of the bat that as long as some of us have to stay in here in regards to what is going on, anyone can leave this location if they so choose, but until further notice between you and me, one of us has to get to the Outside World while the other has to take care of the Mask," while Elissa prepares to state something aloud before Officer Jenkins intercepted her,"You were going to ask aloud 'Shouldn't I be the one to go take care of Susy, prevent my son from taking matters into his own hands and
attempt to kill a Major leader or die trying if not both, and even report to Minister Shacklebolt with what one of Susy's comrades in an Information Broker had to reveal, by chance?'
The better question is,'Shouldn't someone be there to help care for their father and whatever lovers their sisters would have, still?' Answer me this, Elissa,"
as the Officer asked it gently, before Elissa sighed as she states aloud,'Fewer words, but that's the gist of it,'
when she goes to nod and reply,'You have reasons to let everyone know, right sir?'
'It wouldn't take a Rocket Scientist, trained by Lady cousin Athena's Brain-babies or their bloodlines or entirely untrained by them, to note Officer Jenkins has reasons to propose this kind of idea,' when Elissa goes to look at the crowd, knowing fully well that everyone will respond for what is about to happen next.
"I see you intend to use me to open a gate, even without any use of Ley-lines, it is fair to let you know I'd like to see how interesting the company would be if you are not the one to carry this vessel," the voice of the Mask stated aloud,"The Company of this man is welcome enough, though I would like to know what the company of his companions or would-be colleagues would be like," as the mask was carefully observing the area around it without so much as glancing around its surroundings when Officer Jenkins removes the Mask from his belt.
"Just know that there is hope for seeing another fight, it would be interesting to see the results to say the least," as the Mask continues to speak aloud, as if amused on the prospect of something happening aside from a possible gateway being made.

User Image

User Image

User Image

'Where is everyone, by chance again?'

(OOC: Bump #22, someone has to help keep MistyMary24's thread open at all times.)

Princess_Zelda21
''

Michelle Chiba
''

PrincessLauraAnn
''

Rained-on-Butterfly
''

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Javier Cross

User Image

'Where is everyone, by chance again?'

User Image
Sorry,I was late. I was trying to find good topics in GCD,SF,etc. also I need someone to make a a banner

for panty raids I'll have in the MP.

Let me get started:
User Image
It wasn't Meschelle that got trapped in the "world",it was Julianne.
and she (or should I say her male character) was manipulated by Morgonna to distroy Aura the goddess of the "world" and the curator of the game. Luckly, if wasn't for her,Meschelle,Usagi and Haseo, Julianne would be trapped.

(OOC:If you have no clue who Usagi is , HINT: Usagi=Mimiru)

User Image
BTW,you are new here..you look awfully familiar to me. have we met somewhere in another game?
Officer Jenkins

User Image

"Fiora, I apologize if I did you wrong," the Former member of the U.S
Armed Forces states to Lady Fiora, when he heard the Dark Secrets within the Mask ask the question,"So you made the choice and request the gateway be made?I will honor this request," as with that, Officer Jenkins notes a warning,"Everyone, I'm Ordering You to Back Away!" as Officer Jenkins goes to
request to follow an order, not wanting anyone getting jeopardized for what's about to happen.

___

"My mis-recollection and I apologize," Hermione nods to Meschelle and Julianne,"Bansyoya's passing and his words still felt recent nowadays, is all," before Hermione reflected on what Officer Jenkins has said,'Sometimes I feel I ought to talk with Meredith Pensworth if we ever see each other again,' as Hermione did as the American Officer ordered by instructions when she backed away carefully.

___

"Officer Jenkins, are you sure about this one, Sir?" Elissa asked aloud, before she heard the response,"As certain as I am that your father's side of the family might include a variant of Spartan blood known as Maniot Blood in your veins before your Grandfather was born, you must be ready at all times," as Officer Jenkins goes to glance at Elissa as if silently ordering her to step back, when Elissa goes to do that and step far away enough for the Older Veteran to hold the Mask and Open the Gateway in question, without any Ley-lines involved at all.

If the Voice in the Mask had human fingers, it would have taken 1/5th the amount of time for a professional to snap their fingers as a Powerful Gateway was crafted, taking advantage of the Architecture that's already bigger than initially expected, the gateway was 900 miles long and wide with a Blue Nexus at the ready,"That's a lot less
than a Fraction of that Mask's Powers before anyone asks, I heard you like Chaos Gates or Floo Powder, right?Well this gate works on the same kind of principles where you just imagine exactly where you want to go and you'll get there with no hitches,"

Officer Jenkins goes to look at Elissa for the following,"Are you ready to head out, or what?Your family's on the other side when you think of a Location," as Officer Jenkins goes to add the last bit,"Also I apologize if it sounds like I forgot about Susy, okay?" as Elissa sees Officer Jenkins smiling at her for whatever reason he has in store, before deciding whether or not to head out now.

User Image

User Image

'I am afraid we didn't meet before, but I might have known of reports involving
someone you might be assuming me to be, some kind of Trickster Wild Card of sorts for a fellow, right?Also I beg your pardon for dozing out like this my fair lady,'

(OOC: Bump #23, better late than never since MistyMary24 is missing in action, okay?)

Princess_Zelda21
''

Michelle Chiba
''

PrincessLauraAnn
''

Rained-On-Butterfly
''

Neo KitsuHino
''

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Javier Cross
Officer Jenkins

User Image

Armed Forces states to Lady Fiora, when he heard the Dark Secrets within the Mask ask the question,"So you made the choice and request the gateway be made?I will honor this request," as with that, Officer Jenkins notes a warning,"Everyone, I'm Ordering You to Back Away!" as Officer Jenkins goes to
request to follow an order, not wanting anyone getting jeopardized for what's about to happen.

___

"My mis-recollection and I apologize," Hermione nods to Meschelle and Julianne,"Bansyoya's passing and his words still felt recent nowadays, is all," before Hermione reflected on what Officer Jenkins has said,'Sometimes I feel I ought to talk with Meredith Pensworth if we ever see each other again,' as Hermione did as the American Officer ordered by instructions when she backed away carefully.

___

"Officer Jenkins, are you sure about this one, Sir?" Elissa asked aloud, before she heard the response,"As certain as I am that your father's side of the family might include a variant of Spartan blood known as Maniot Blood in your veins before your Grandfather was born, you must be ready at all times," as Officer Jenkins goes to glance at Elissa as if silently ordering her to step back, when Elissa goes to do that and step far away enough for the Older Veteran to hold the Mask and Open the Gateway in question, without any Ley-lines involved at all.

If the Voice in the Mask had human fingers, it would have taken 1/5th the amount of time for a professional to snap their fingers as a Powerful Gateway was crafted, taking advantage of the Architecture that's already bigger than initially expected, the gateway was 900 miles long and wide with a Blue Nexus at the ready,"That's a lot less
than a Fraction of that Mask's Powers before anyone asks, I heard you like Chaos Gates or Floo Powder, right?Well this gate works on the same kind of principles where you just imagine exactly where you want to go and you'll get there with no hitches,"

Officer Jenkins goes to look at Elissa for the following,"Are you ready to head out, or what?Your family's on the other side when you think of a Location," as Officer Jenkins goes to add the last bit,"Also I apologize if it sounds like I forgot about Susy, okay?" as Elissa sees Officer Jenkins smiling at her for whatever reason he has in store, before deciding whether or not to head out now.

User Image

User Image

someone you might be assuming me to be, some kind of Trickster Wild Card of sorts for a fellow, right?Also I beg your pardon for dozing out like this my fair lady,'

(OOC: Bump #23, better late than never since MistyMary24 is missing in action, okay?)

Princess_Zelda21
''

Michelle Chiba
''

PrincessLauraAnn
''

Rained-On-Butterfly
''

Neo KitsuHino
''

(OOC: I guess I got to Start a new Character up since this thread is slow.)

User ImageHEY!! are gonna introduced ME!!! SEESH!! I been waiting For FRINKIN Months to be introduced me,I'm left out of **BEEEP** cold!! GET YOUR ACT together!!

User Image eek
You don't have to go foul-mouthed... stare *mumble* he reminds that stupid sasuke..*mumble,mumble..*

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Javier Cross
Officer Jenkins

User Image

___

___

User Image

User Image

((Bump #16...? Crud, sorry. I forgot what number I was on! Forgive me for not including the character picture, tektek is not cooperating for me with Google Chrome for some reason.))

As Officer Jenkins continued talking to Elissa, Fiora heard him mention something about the mask being able to open portal which would allow them to return home. In truth, she hand never heard of a simple object being able to do that before. Before she could speak, Fiora turned her gaze towards the left. There had already been a mysterious wind portal with leaves from a far off forest swirling all around, being formed near the large stained glass window. 'What on earth?' Fiora thought in amazement. She knew not who summoned it or why. All Fiora could see were shadowy images from within of something going on within another place, for it was none other than the castle of the Blackthorn Empire. "No way, I... I must be dreaming." Fiora whispered, shaking her head in disbelief.
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"Well that was un-expected, we may as well have seen Mr. Torrington of the Hekate cabin appear, yet its still according to plan anyway," Officer Jenkins said aloud,"If this were part of my first tour of duty back on Vietnam, I'll be shocked, but since the 'Nam years are behind me just color me interested with what news this man has to bring," as the War Veteran goes to look at everyone else.
"If you think all this is a dream, its probably an elaborate dream of some kind,
yet I suspect that this kind of thing mostly happens when someone has a Piece of the Triforce on them or Divine Powers of some sort are at work, correct?"
Officer Jenkins asked Fiora while awaiting the responses of this newcomer.

___

Putting on a pair of Modified Gunnar Optiks Glasses, modded with the same methods used to
craft the late Mad-Eye Moody's 'Mad-Eye' and woven carefully with technology and Runeology right before the gate showed a humanoid figure in there, the glasses detected a Human covered in a lot of supernatural Power, as because the Optiks glasses grow in reliability with the user they just managed to avert going haywire,'Mr. Ryou Misaki, the 'Former' Terror of Death most people would recognize as Haseo, I seem to recall in another reality having to hire him once when the Potters weren't available, I do believe Harry met him at least once before now, and if that's the same man Harry described, there be one way to know for
sure, I was also warned to take caution with bracing myself for which one of the 3 Personalities will respond to the question, as the question will either be decently received, replied with a shrug or warrant a scolding,'

With that in mind, Hermione asked the simple question,"Are you the leader of a group called 'Canard' by chance?"

____

Elissa sensed a powerful reminder of one man she has met that she and her 2 full sisters knew well-enough with the private thought,'He reminds me of Alabaster Torrington, I remembered well enough one of Mina's conversations with him, as aside from his mother he had no personal incentive to trust the Divine Lords and Ladies of Olympus, but he cared for his siblings more than he distrusted them, although depending on his mood the distrust might not be too far behind in the top 10 things somewhere,' Elissa thought to herself,'He'd rather sacrifice his life for his family than betray the family outright, yet that said I can't help but feel that if need be and if I ever see him in person I must keep an eye on him, I am not as forgiving as Mina or Miranda Creusa are even if I don't bear personal grudges against him,'
'Even then apart from my 2 sisters and Joanna Chase among the obvious to not mind him personally, the majority of everyone else is under the impression he's intended to become someone who'd give Voldemort of Britain, Mevolent of the Sanctuary Sorcerers, His best General Lord Vile, Doctor Doom from some other sets of reality, Darth Nihilus from another set of galaxies far far away, The Giant Sorcerer Ganondorf, and even Kagato from the Tenchi Muyo Realities a run for their money, whether it be all at the same time combined or just individually hasn't been clear, and I doubt anyone would want to find out in the least if that does happen as the body count would be catastrophic for us all even if he can be killed, should that situation happen,' as Elissa goes to ease out on the caution,'He did mean it when he noted he never wants us to harm at least his half-mortal half-siblings if it can be averted, in fact avoid harming his half-siblings at all costs if and when possible, and he has also studied on why my two sisters and I having Alvizu blood is a very bad thing for us, in the long run of matters when he spoke to Mina, why do I recall any of this!?Because apparently its genetic, sort of like a Pseudo-hive mind ordeal when you're born at the same time as your siblings, made worse by our particular bloodlines,'

"Are you or are you not the former Sage Palace Emperor, by chance?" Elissa asked aloud, knowing fully well the following,'He feels like Alabaster Torrington's presence all over again, except more powerful, I have no idea what either of my two sisters might sense in Jason of New Rome, but I question if its anything like this at all,' as the high concentrations of power were being hidden from most people, 'Despite the fact that most of it is Artificial Magic, a lot of that Power is not easy to notice at first and it cannot be denied, is this the kind of person Alabaster would have wanted to become when he grows older?' as Elissa goes to await her response to the question.

User Image

User Image

User Image

*To Witch Lady Miss Chiba and placing a spell meant for only the two of us to hear each other's words next, hoping the Semi-Rant ahead doesn't wind up full-blown or if it does, a warning's welcome*
"Heh, I seem to recall that unless the Phase Monster personality in him's talking right now, he seldom goes for such brutal language at all unless very bad $hit went down before he arrived, and cranky moods on their own wouldn't cut it either, as for the last part, at least he never went to betray his true companions at all and didn't wind up becoming a degenerate jack@ss, at his worst he's closer to the likes of Mr. Alabaster Torrington of the Hekate cabin or Harry 'Pumpkin-headed' Dresden from The Butcher Side's Realities, except he suffered a mind-wipe in the past.
Otherwise for all I care, his 'default' personality is far closer to A certain 'Master of Death' whenever said MoD snaps, loses a couple of screws and start Magically killing Non-Human people all over the place, except to Haseo's 'credit' he's proven prepared to wield multiple Physical weapons at once on top of knowing 'Basic' Combat spells and most of the Data Drain variants we know, Buster Chainswords and Scythes anyone?
To say nothing of Guns, but that's neither here nor there.

Otherwise for the most part, this fellow is Sasuke done right, really.
Instead of Obnoxious Jack@ss who ought to get head-shotted and overkill'd horribly who wounded up like that when he lost a point, we have Harsh dude who still maintains having a point at all times.
I'd suppose to a lesser point, Haseo's what Jace Wayland of New York would like to be when he grows up, I said 'lesser' extent because the foe variety is greater but that's about all that's good worth listing up.

I'd willingly concede that if you wanna go compare someone to Sasuke, you're welcome to give Miss Valkyrie Cain a try as this is the 'least' spoiler-iffic link I can find, because the U.S Publishers are morons I mean, *Cough*we're surrounded by idiots half the time*Cough* I meant The Skulduggery Pleasant Novels by Derek Landy are like the dot hack(.hack) universe in terms of situations from being cut off, but for crying outloud even then only half of that lady would have gone to betray her friends and contemplate killing us all.

Now if you ought to excuse me, I need a cold drink after both saying all that aloud, and recalling how Original!-timeline Harry J. Potter married Original!-timeline Ginny this year despite some of their children being rumored to be born 'Pre-marriage', as opposed to the Harry and Ginny Potter from 'this' Hermione's timeline despite the fact she and Original!-timeline Hermione both talked with Jun Bansyoya, I'll just be back soon, and please do not remind me how Original!-Harry and Ginny apparently are rumored to take 17 years after the Original!-timeline's war against Voldemort, I need not note the Irony they might've been living together like Haseo and Atoli are particularly doing, at least to his credit even at the least generous ideal, its about as crude as the words of Yusuke Urameshi from Yu Yu Hakusho/The Poltergeist Reports himself as I recall,"

*After grabbing the drink, then undoing the spell slowly rather than instantly so neither Chiba or I spill any secrets that'd jeopardize the mission, and when I'm certain that only Elissa, Officer Jenkins, Hermione and the 'Former' Terror of Death can hear me, I then said the following*

"So you must be the 'Former' Terror of Death, the one who bears access to The Key of the Twilight Powers during Project G.U back when The World R:2 was active, correct?
Pleased to meet you, I've been told a lot about the various campaigns, you're quite Legendary in the corners I was raised at, y'know," *Goes to hold out the hand in honest trust, then thinking to myself on the following*
'If the 'Default', reasonable and still somewhat civil and dignified personality is active at this time, he'll shake the hand briefly, report his bad news and demand to know what the hell's going on, if the 'Skeith' Personality is active, he'll refuse the handshaking, still demand it but in even nastier tones, and most likely hide news of the Catastrophe except for a few people he's met.

(OOC: Bump #24 Miss Chiba you'd have to pardon how I had to Magically hold our voices to the point we can only hear each other and nobody else can hear us, part of me just had to say it if anything.
Also here's a thought, we may both have to talk with Zero the Crimson, Misaki Ryou-Kun and White Flag Idiot for a potential project of a Journal Entry regarding Haseo and how some of us already met the fellow, in Haseo's 'Default!-'Personality of course since his 'Mr. Past Life' or 'Skeith' Personalities will not make as much sense at the start.
Are you interested and shall we trust you to join? wink )

Princess Zelda21
''

Michelle Chiba
''

Rained-on-butterfly
''

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Javier Cross
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"Well that was un-expected, we may as well have seen Mr. Torrington of the Hekate cabin appear, yet its still according to plan anyway," Officer Jenkins said aloud,"If this were part of my first tour of duty back on Vietnam, I'll be shocked, but since the 'Nam years are behind me just color me interested with what news this man has to bring," as the War Veteran goes to look at everyone else.
"If you think all this is a dream, its probably an elaborate dream of some kind,
yet I suspect that this kind of thing mostly happens when someone has a Piece of the Triforce on them or Divine Powers of some sort are at work, correct?"
Officer Jenkins asked Fiora while awaiting the responses of this newcomer.

___

Putting on a pair of Modified Gunnar Optiks Glasses, modded with the same methods used to
craft the late Mad-Eye Moody's 'Mad-Eye' and woven carefully with technology and Runeology right before the gate showed a humanoid figure in there, the glasses detected a Human covered in a lot of supernatural Power, as because the Optiks glasses grow in reliability with the user they just managed to avert going haywire,'Mr. Ryou Misaki, the 'Former' Terror of Death most people would recognize as Haseo, I seem to recall in another reality having to hire him once when the Potters weren't available, I do believe Harry met him at least once before now, and if that's the same man Harry described, there be one way to know for
sure, I was also warned to take caution with bracing myself for which one of the 3 Personalities will respond to the question, as the question will either be decently received, replied with a shrug or warrant a scolding,'

With that in mind, Hermione asked the simple question,"Are you the leader of a group called 'Canard' by chance?"

____

Elissa sensed a powerful reminder of one man she has met that she and her 2 full sisters knew well-enough with the private thought,'He reminds me of Alabaster Torrington, I remembered well enough one of Mina's conversations with him, as aside from his mother he had no personal incentive to trust the Divine Lords and Ladies of Olympus, but he cared for his siblings more than he distrusted them, although depending on his mood the distrust might not be too far behind in the top 10 things somewhere,' Elissa thought to herself,'He'd rather sacrifice his life for his family than betray the family outright, yet that said I can't help but feel that if need be and if I ever see him in person I must keep an eye on him, I am not as forgiving as Mina or Miranda Creusa are even if I don't bear personal grudges against him,'
'Even then apart from my 2 sisters and Joanna Chase among the obvious to not mind him personally, the majority of everyone else is under the impression he's intended to become someone who'd give Voldemort of Britain, Mevolent of the Sanctuary Sorcerers, His best General Lord Vile, Doctor Doom from some other sets of reality, Darth Nihilus from another set of galaxies far far away, The Giant Sorcerer Ganondorf, and even Kagato from the Tenchi Muyo Realities a run for their money, whether it be all at the same time combined or just individually hasn't been clear, and I doubt anyone would want to find out in the least if that does happen as the body count would be catastrophic for us all even if he can be killed, should that situation happen,' as Elissa goes to ease out on the caution,'He did mean it when he noted he never wants us to harm at least his half-mortal half-siblings if it can be averted, in fact avoid harming his half-siblings at all costs if and when possible, and he has also studied on why my two sisters and I having Alvizu blood is a very bad thing for us, in the long run of matters when he spoke to Mina, why do I recall any of this!?Because apparently its genetic, sort of like a Pseudo-hive mind ordeal when you're born at the same time as your siblings, made worse by our particular bloodlines,'

"Are you or are you not the former Sage Palace Emperor, by chance?" Elissa asked aloud, knowing fully well the following,'He feels like Alabaster Torrington's presence all over again, except more powerful, I have no idea what either of my two sisters might sense in Jason of New Rome, but I question if its anything like this at all,' as the high concentrations of power were being hidden from most people, 'Despite the fact that most of it is Artificial Magic, a lot of that Power is not easy to notice at first and it cannot be denied, is this the kind of person Alabaster would have wanted to become when he grows older?' as Elissa goes to await her response to the question.

User Image

User Image

User Image

*To Witch Lady Miss Chiba and placing a spell meant for only the two of us to hear each other's words next, hoping the Semi-Rant ahead doesn't wind up full-blown or if it does, a warning's welcome*
"Heh, I seem to recall that unless the Phase Monster personality in him's talking right now, he seldom goes for such brutal language at all unless very bad $hit went down before he arrived, and cranky moods on their own wouldn't cut it either, as for the last part, at least he never went to betray his true companions at all and didn't wind up becoming a degenerate jack@ss, at his worst he's closer to the likes of Mr. Alabaster Torrington of the Hekate cabin or Harry 'Pumpkin-headed' Dresden from The Butcher Side's Realities, except he suffered a mind-wipe in the past.
Otherwise for all I care, his 'default' personality is far closer to A certain 'Master of Death' whenever said MoD snaps, loses a couple of screws and start Magically killing Non-Human people all over the place, except to Haseo's 'credit' he's proven prepared to wield multiple Physical weapons at once on top of knowing 'Basic' Combat spells and most of the Data Drain variants we know, Buster Chainswords and Scythes anyone?
To say nothing of Guns, but that's neither here nor there.

Otherwise for the most part, this fellow is Sasuke done right, really.
Instead of Obnoxious Jack@ss who ought to get head-shotted and overkill'd horribly who wounded up like that when he lost a point, we have Harsh dude who still maintains having a point at all times.
I'd suppose to a lesser point, Haseo's what Jace Wayland of New York would like to be when he grows up, I said 'lesser' extent because the foe variety is greater but that's about all that's good worth listing up.

I'd willingly concede that if you wanna go compare someone to Sasuke, you're welcome to give Miss Valkyrie Cain a try as this is the 'least' spoiler-iffic link I can find, because the U.S Publishers are morons I mean, *Cough*we're surrounded by idiots half the time*Cough* I meant The Skulduggery Pleasant Novels by Derek Landy are like the dot hack(.hack) universe in terms of situations from being cut off, but for crying outloud even then only half of that lady would have gone to betray her friends and contemplate killing us all.

Now if you ought to excuse me, I need a cold drink after both saying all that aloud, and recalling how Original!-timeline Harry J. Potter married Original!-timeline Ginny this year despite some of their children being rumored to be born 'Pre-marriage', as opposed to the Harry and Ginny Potter from 'this' Hermione's timeline despite the fact she and Original!-timeline Hermione both talked with Jun Bansyoya, I'll just be back soon, and please do not remind me how Original!-Harry and Ginny apparently are rumored to take 17 years after the Original!-timeline's war against Voldemort, I need not note the Irony they might've been living together like Haseo and Atoli are particularly doing, at least to his credit even at the least generous ideal, its about as crude as the words of Yusuke Urameshi from Yu Yu Hakusho/The Poltergeist Reports himself as I recall,"

*After grabbing the drink, then undoing the spell slowly rather than instantly so neither Chiba or I spill any secrets that'd jeopardize the mission, and when I'm certain that only Elissa, Officer Jenkins, Hermione and the 'Former' Terror of Death can hear me, I then said the following*

"So you must be the 'Former' Terror of Death, the one who bears access to The Key of the Twilight Powers during Project G.U back when The World R:2 was active, correct?
Pleased to meet you, I've been told a lot about the various campaigns, you're quite Legendary in the corners I was raised at, y'know," *Goes to hold out the hand in honest trust, then thinking to myself on the following*
'If the 'Default', reasonable and still somewhat civil and dignified personality is active at this time, he'll shake the hand briefly, report his bad news and demand to know what the hell's going on, if the 'Skeith' Personality is active, he'll refuse the handshaking, still demand it but in even nastier tones, and most likely hide news of the Catastrophe except for a few people he's met.

(OOC: Bump #24 Miss Chiba you'd have to pardon how I had to Magically hold our voices to the point we can only hear each other and nobody else can hear us, part of me just had to say it if anything.
Also here's a thought, we may both have to talk with Zero the Crimson, Misaki Ryou-Kun and White Flag Idiot for a potential project of a Journal Entry regarding Haseo and how some of us already met the fellow, in Haseo's 'Default!-'Personality of course since his 'Mr. Past Life' or 'Skeith' Personalities will not make as much sense at the start.
Are you interested and shall we trust you to join? wink )

Princess Zelda21
''

Michelle Chiba
''

Rained-on-butterfly
''

((Bump # 17? Shoot, I lost my place on the number of bumps again!))

Fiora glanced back at Officer Jenkins, giving a slight nod. "Yes, that is true." she replied calmly. She absentmindedly reached into her pocket as her hand grasped a small vial of blood and pulled it out. Fiora looked back at the portal, wondering why it had appeared in the first place. 'No use in wasting this gift from mother. I'd hate to disappoint her.' she thought observantly, pulling the cork off the vial. Fiora quickly drank the contents until the vial was empty, putting it away once she had been finished.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff