Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favorite Part of this Thread

Everything 0.61016949152542 61.0% [ 36 ]
Nothing - Please leave a message with what you like to see here 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 1 ]
A Mix of Items - Please leave a post with what you like and dislike here 0.10169491525424 10.2% [ 6 ]
Contest and Raffle 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 4 ]
Chance to get help with my dream avatar 0.20338983050847 20.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 > >>

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Michelle Chiba
No, this just for christmas.

Than you can rest after the holidays. Still the extra cash is a nice treat for you and helpful with the bills and the holiday shopping.

Interesting Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx e r ' t r i c i a 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

___Tricia stood there, yet again, for, what seemed like, the thousandth time that night. A newcomer such as herself should have some form of suspicion drawn to them but to be accused -in so many words- of being involved in the Child Hunts by three different people was a shock even to the girl. Tricia's jaw went slightly slack but she caught herself before allowed it to drop. They wouldn't possibly understand her anger toward what they had just said to her, unknowingly insulting the living breathing out of her. Don't start that which you can not finish, child... the voice clearly warned, with an edge that promised something dark if she did not comply. Tricia took a breath, taking a moment to close her eyes and grit her teeth before she handled it with grace. The girl had never been so glad the topic had been diverted off of her and what she knew, as well as the attention. As soon as she had everyone's eyes off of her - she seemed to just vanish into thin air. If there was anything to let everyone know that Tricia had been there to begin with, it was the glass she had put down to prevent from choking and she was glad that she did so.

Where she decided to appear again, it was random and out of the viewing of everyone. Tricia sat on a bed and sighed, looking up at the ceiling. Instinctivly - she picked at her nails, the polish picking off and she frowned. Tricia had spent a lot of time on those earlier today... fussing over all of the perfection since she was slightly O.C.D when it came to that sort of thing. "Are you happy now?" she asked aloud and there was silence for just a moment. "Explicitly." the voice told back, sounding as if it was actually there. "Good."

(I did that to prepare for winter ball - please excuse the random assumption of everyone looking away biggrin I HAD TO IMPROVISE! Sorry @ ^ @ )

((
Princess Zelda21

Javier Cross

Michelle Chiba
))

Lucky Noob

31,965 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
MistyMary24
You are all invited to the Winter Ball here. We will be hosting it here in the main thread and there are contest, the 50/50 Raffle, gifting, and there is also on the front page a form to fill out with what you would love to receive this holiday season so please feel it out. I will gather them up and post them up on the front page for easy find for everybody smile

Happy Holidays

Ananaa

girffrommars

Princess Zelda21

Sanguinaura Bloodstone

Underwater Croissant

Unreadable Story

Winter Creator

blue pussycatkitty

Bubble_Blood

Identity Glitch

Michelle Chiba

Neo KitsuHino

Pwnder

rained-on-butterfly

Robo Moon Shadow

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Sintalokse

Twopaulletta

heart

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
MY WISH LIST
5 Items under 50,000 Gold
* Cupcake Fluff
* Sapphire Cave
* Siren Shell
* Golden Sparkles
* Albert the Ruffled Lemur
* Magic School Bags

5 Items Ranging From 50,000 - 150,000 Gold
* Twisted Thing
* Winter Fox Mink
* Diamond Grand Drape
* Strike of the Giants
* Martian War

5 Items Ranging from 150,000 - 500,000 Gold
* Marquis de Marquee
* Madame Seer
* Bird of Paradise
* Twisted Sweet Apple
* Sawyer and Finn
* Stupendous Strawberry

5 Items 500,000 Gold or More
* Ivory Archer
* Cafe Miam
* Summer Bride
* Carmine the skunk plushie
* Lemon Cupcake Dress

Do you have a visible profile with a wishlist if so please link it HERE

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
rained-on-butterfly
User ImageUser Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx e r ' t r i c i a 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

___Tricia stood there, yet again, for, what seemed like, the thousandth time that night. A newcomer such as herself should have some form of suspicion drawn to them but to be accused -in so many words- of being involved in the Child Hunts by three different people was a shock even to the girl. Tricia's jaw went slightly slack but she caught herself before allowed it to drop. They wouldn't possibly understand her anger toward what they had just said to her, unknowingly insulting the living breathing out of her. Don't start that which you can not finish, child... the voice clearly warned, with an edge that promised something dark if she did not comply. Tricia took a breath, taking a moment to close her eyes and grit her teeth before she handled it with grace. The girl had never been so glad the topic had been diverted off of her and what she knew, as well as the attention. As soon as she had everyone's eyes off of her - she seemed to just vanish into thin air. If there was anything to let everyone know that Tricia had been there to begin with, it was the glass she had put down to prevent from choking and she was glad that she did so.

Where she decided to appear again, it was random and out of the viewing of everyone. Tricia sat on a bed and sighed, looking up at the ceiling. Instinctivly - she picked at her nails, the polish picking off and she frowned. Tricia had spent a lot of time on those earlier today... fussing over all of the perfection since she was slightly O.C.D when it came to that sort of thing. "Are you happy now?" she asked aloud and there was silence for just a moment. "Explicitly." the voice told back, sounding as if it was actually there. "Good."

(I did that to prepare for winter ball - please excuse the random assumption of everyone looking away biggrin I HAD TO IMPROVISE! Sorry @ ^ @ )

((
Princess Zelda21

Javier Cross

Michelle Chiba
))

((Bump #13? Crud, I forgot what number I was on. -_-* Sorry for the late reply!))

As she listened, Fiora looked to her left, seeing Tricia had eventually left. She could sense there must of been something about the child hunts that bothered her. 'Hmm, how odd.' Fiora thought observantly. She noticed there were quite a few people on the dance floor, swaying to the music with each other. Letting out a sigh, she watched them for a long while, imagining both her own parents doing the same, happy together. Though in truth, Fiora knew it could never be so ever again as her happy mood seemed to disappear almost completely. 'So much for being together.' she thought wistfully, keeping her focus on the ones dancing about to the orchestra that played nearby.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Generous Poster

12,450 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Contributor 150
Snow Tek Tek Entry
MistyMary24

User Name - sweety techno
TekTek Entry -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is what snow means to me ^^..hope you enjoy!

Witty Humorist

8,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
How do I participate in the Gift Exchange? n__n

Generous Poster

12,450 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Contributor 150
Hello is everybody having a merry Christmas?

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Elemental_waters
How do I participate in the Gift Exchange? n__n

I am running an actual gift exchange over in Mystical Booty Grabbing Guild. Join the guild and sign up for the event. It is located in the contest sub forums. Insomnia just had all names assigned for that one but Mystical Booty Grabbing will not be assigned out until tomorrow still giving a day to sign up there today.

Generous Poster

12,450 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Contributor 150
Thank you so much whoever sent me Keely the Whipped Creameranian ...I deleted the message but please message me!

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Bashful Raider

3,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Updates

I am hosting the 50/50 Raffle here in a few minutes.
There are contest on the front page to try and win items from

Plus I am going to start a contest to help the thread to move onward and stay alive.

MistyMarria24 generated a random number between 1 and 885 ... 790!

Bashful Raider

3,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
December 50/50 Raffle

Tickets Sold 885
Pot 800,000
one winner will receive 400,000 gold

Ticket Holders
1-12 ------------------------------- Your Deranged Kat
13-24 ------------------------------ Master Okita
25-574 ---------------------------- aussiemite
575-586----------------------------- Felinophile
587-861 --------------------------- Javier Cross
862-873 -------------------------- Beric Bedlam
874-885 --------------------------- AntieQ

Your Deranged Kat

Master Okita

aussiemite

Felinophile

Javier Cross

Beric Bedlam

AntieQ

Remember you can donate your prize back into the donations if you like to. Plus you can always purchase more tickets for January 50/50 raffle. 1,000 for 1 ticket or 10,000 for 12 tickets.

Bashful Raider

3,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Our December 50/50 Winner of 400,000 Gold is Javier Cross
Who held tickets numbers 587-861
Javier Cross it is your chose to receive the prize of 400,000 gold or to donate it back into the funds for other prizes and activities for the guilds and charity.
Or to purchase more tickets with. Please get hold of me with how you like to handle your prize, if you wish to receive the 400,000 gold I will get a trade up and running for you. smile

Congratulations on the winning number.

Javier Cross

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas