• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
so.... i heard marshall is staying an extra week in vegas. i hope he doesn't leave sakura high and dry when he leaves... sweatdrop then again, i have a feeling he doesn't have anyone to bail him out of jail.... because surely with him being in vegas so long, he gotta be arrested for something. or it all play out like "the hangover" movies.

*snickers* actually that would be really amusing. rofl

Space Genius

Pix...sent.
Check ye inbox flood.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
so..... i received a message from marshall.

User Image

i don't think he's left vegas yet.... sweatdrop

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Damn. Marshall loves Vegas.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yeata Zi

yeah really. he should share the winnings with all of us. *use winnings on some of that flynn booty and chest. okay really bad joke. lol.*

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
scullylam
Yeata Zi

yeah really. he should share the winnings with all of us. *use winnings on some of that flynn booty and chest. okay really bad joke. lol.*
Then maybe I could have enough gold to get into the manga *determined look*

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yeata Zi
scullylam
Yeata Zi

that should be the ultimate goal to everyone. then again, being an sdplus doll is up there too. xd i hope you, ridley, and many others do succeed though. i am so behind with stuff, no way i can make the millions in small amount of time i have. oh well. always another time, and anyway i'm good with having nicolae notice me. xd

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
scullylam
Yeata Zi
scullylam
Yeata Zi

that should be the ultimate goal to everyone. then again, being an sdplus doll is up there too. xd i hope you, ridley, and many others do succeed though. i am so behind with stuff, no way i can make the millions in small amount of time i have. oh well. always another time, and anyway i'm good with having nicolae notice me. xd
It's really unlikely I will make it. :3

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yeata Zi
scullylam
Yeata Zi
scullylam
Yeata Zi

well, with how gaia been repeating offers, i wouldn't be surprised they bring up this 100 million again. just like the sdplus box. smile

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
scullylam
Yeata Zi
scullylam
Yeata Zi
scullylam
Yeata Zi

well, with how gaia been repeating offers, i wouldn't be surprised they bring up this 100 million again. just like the sdplus box. smile
Maybe, but this is the one I'd want to get in. I most likely will not try again.

Especially since I am donating whatever I end up getting to E-Corp and the Gaia NPC STory Contest

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yeata Zi
scullylam
Yeata Zi
scullylam
Yeata Zi

Maybe, but this is the one I'd want to get in. I most likely will not try again.

Especially since I am donating whatever I end up getting to E-Corp and the Gaia NPC STory Contest

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. that is great of you. i not thought that far with things, if i had so much gold. i think i am content with things... though gaia be derping too much lately.

anyway, it will be a month marshall been in vegas so i hope to have an update on his status again sometime this week.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
scullylam
Yeata Zi
scullylam
Yeata Zi
scullylam
Yeata Zi

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. that is great of you. i not thought that far with things, if i had so much gold. i think i am content with things... though gaia be derping too much lately.

anyway, it will be a month marshall been in vegas so i hope to have an update on his status again sometime this week.
that will be nice. :3

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
marshall is in colorado.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500