BAWLZ. 0.16153846153846 16.2% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 130 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 > >>

Space Genius

scullylam
BF-dragontshd-40
scullylam
BF-dragontshd-40
Hmm...I am imagine Marshall as an egoist and sorta of a perv, but very dedicated to Blaze's mother. Am I wrong on this?
What exactly happened to the Pirate Queen and why she abandon her children?

yeah this is what we all really really really want to know. whee

i got your emails. love your comments with them. i admit i snorted. biggrin and the train, it looks like the monorail at disney world to me. but that is a uh, bullet train there in china right?

Maybe...Marshall took a love potion from Lorelie? emotion_jawdrop

Yeah, it is a bullet train. From what Wiki said, Amtrack is building one in Cali and Boston.

oh dang i want to ride that train then!!!

and well, if the queen is that evil.... OH MAN I WOULDN'T DOUBT IT!!! @_@ i don't want to know what kind of play thing he was down there in the bottom of the sea... gonk

Poor Blaze, and--*flip open a WWII timeline*--MAYBE WAR CRIME LEVEL PLAYTHING? emotion_0A0

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
BF-dragontshd-40
scullylam
BF-dragontshd-40
scullylam
BF-dragontshd-40
Hmm...I am imagine Marshall as an egoist and sorta of a perv, but very dedicated to Blaze's mother. Am I wrong on this?

i got your emails. love your comments with them. i admit i snorted. biggrin and the train, it looks like the monorail at disney world to me. but that is a uh, bullet train there in china right?

Yeah, it is a bullet train. From what Wiki said, Amtrack is building one in Cali and Boston.

and well, if the queen is that evil.... OH MAN I WOULDN'T DOUBT IT!!! @_@ i don't want to know what kind of play thing he was down there in the bottom of the sea... gonk

Poor Blaze, and--*flip open a WWII timeline*--MAYBE WAR CRIME LEVEL PLAYTHING? emotion_0A0

then... what is marshall to kamila then? >>;;;;

Space Genius

scullylam
BF-dragontshd-40
scullylam
BF-dragontshd-40
scullylam
BF-dragontshd-40

then... what is marshall to kamila then? >>;;;;

Marshall to Kamilia...hmm...I think he will get eaten while being played by Kamila. Like the second chapter of American Gods. Only with more bats.

Destructive Dabbler

Hey, coming over from the zOMG meetup, I was just wondering if you have any time during the winter months open?

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
dark meion gashe
Hey, coming over from the zOMG meetup, I was just wondering if you have any time during the winter months open?

basically i have a somewhat road map set for where marshall travels. he's going from west coast to east coast and then to europe. still figuring out canada but if you would like to join in on this, that'd be cool. biggrin

Destructive Dabbler

scullylam
dark meion gashe

basically i have a somewhat road map set for where marshall travels. he's going from west coast to east coast and then to europe. still figuring out canada but if you would like to join in on this, that'd be cool. biggrin

Well during the winter holidays I'll be in New Jersey/New York and maybe Switzerland. Probably around the end of November and throughout December, maybe a bit of January, depending on things.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
dark meion gashe
scullylam
dark meion gashe

Well during the winter holidays I'll be in New Jersey/New York and maybe Switzerland. Probably around the end of November and throughout December, maybe a bit of January, depending on things.

ah that's really cool! let me pm you this weekend then. i'll look into the list i have so far.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
marshall is on his way to his next victimfriend. >>

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Aw, this is a cute idea! Not participating cause i'm just some random person without an interesting life, but I've seen stuff similar to this and always thought it was cool xD

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
SheThoughtSheDid
Aw, this is a cute idea! Not participating cause i'm just some random person without an interesting life, but I've seen stuff similar to this and always thought it was cool xD

awww we all have interesting lives, including you. i mean, here you are posting and you're my friend. everyone that does this is interesting to me. <3

yeah, i was inspired by sisky's photo journeys and contests. but also, this like a "pay it forward". xd okay that is badly worded of me but well, might as well share the love.

Mega Hoarder

Marshall has arrived in the desert!

Lucky for him, the heat wave is over and it's now only in the 90s. Most days.

My daughter is coming on Friday and bringing her camera so I will get some pics then. I should have thought to borrow it last weekend, my bad. rolleyes

Sorry to say he won't have much excitement while here, because I am totally broke atm, so we can't really go anywhere.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
RafiCat

My daughter is coming on Friday and bringing her camera so I will get some pics then. I should have thought to borrow it last weekend, my bad. rolleyes

Sorry to say he won't have much excitement while here, because I am totally broke atm, so we can't really go anywhere.

it's fine rafi. my pics of him are... bad. xd i didn't think of showing him all the horse farms nearby so all he had was sitting around in pieces and then sleeping on the couch.

and that is wonderful your daughter is coming in to see you. things are always loads better when family is around. biggrin

:O i just realized... marshall gets to see fireworks with you. awwwwwwwwwwwwww... so adorable. (really thinks it is adorable) whee

Mega Hoarder

scullylam
RafiCat

it's fine rafi. my pics of him are... bad. xd i didn't think of showing him all the horse farms nearby so all he had was sitting around in pieces and then sleeping on the couch.

and that is wonderful your daughter is coming in to see you. things are always loads better when family is around. biggrin

:O i just realized... marshall gets to see fireworks with you. awwwwwwwwwwwwww... so adorable. (really thinks it is adorable) whee

sorry, I'm not going to the fireworks this year.

My daughter comes usually every weekend. biggrin

Maybe I'll take him out to meet the horses here - my landlords have several.

You did a fabulous job on Marshall! So cute! You should make some and sell them!

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
RafiCat
scullylam
RafiCat

You did a fabulous job on Marshall! So cute! You should make some and sell them!

ahhhhh. i don't think we plan on seeing the fireworks here either. it is raining anyway. xd

and that is cool!!! i hope she doesn't gush too much about him. actually, she be fine seeing him in the house with you right? sweatdrop ooo and that would be cool! i don't think marshall been around many animals yet.

thank you. i hope he stays intact for this whole adventure i mean, i was nervous he might not make it around the world but it sounds like he's in good shape. i should put more trust in my sewing skills. sweatdrop well, that is a good idea. i haven't put much thought into it, with making more and selling. if i did sell some, i'd wonder if jk would be mad or if gaia be all "uh no". well, if i made some to sell, i kinda want to make them smaller and not have all the details like this one. like, come up with a more simple version so it be easier on me to duplicate sort of thing. the helmet pattern i made, it can be modified to be a garlic animated. >> but yeah, i'll have to think about it more with marshall plushies.

oh and if you take the suit off, the gentle areas are the wrists at the arms. it is a tad delicate in that area and taking the suit off and on of him is a task in itself. i don't know how niar did it. @_@

Mega Hoarder

scullylam
RafiCat
scullylam
RafiCat

ahhhhh. i don't think we plan on seeing the fireworks here either. it is raining anyway. xd

and that is cool!!! i hope she doesn't gush too much about him. actually, she be fine seeing him in the house with you right? sweatdrop ooo and that would be cool! i don't think marshall been around many animals yet.

thank you. i hope he stays intact for this whole adventure i mean, i was nervous he might not make it around the world but it sounds like he's in good shape. i should put more trust in my sewing skills. sweatdrop well, that is a good idea. i haven't put much thought into it, with making more and selling. if i did sell some, i'd wonder if jk would be mad or if gaia be all "uh no". well, if i made some to sell, i kinda want to make them smaller and not have all the details like this one. like, come up with a more simple version so it be easier on me to duplicate sort of thing. the helmet pattern i made, it can be modified to be a garlic animated. >> but yeah, i'll have to think about it more with marshall plushies.

oh and if you take the suit off, the gentle areas are the wrists at the arms. it is a tad delicate in that area and taking the suit off and on of him is a task in itself. i don't know how niar did it. @_@

Tessa doesn't play zomg and I don't think she has any idea who Marshall is, and I think she'll probably think I am weird for participating in this!

Marshall is meeting some cats here - they make him a bit nervous, so he spent the night in the closet safe from predators!

I have no reason to remove Marshall's suit...

You could ask sisky if it would be okay to make and sell some, I doubt that many people would want it, but maybe a couple dozen. Was this one that hard? Would it be that difficult to make more like it? It really is a nice job and very cute!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff