• Invisibility 100
ack o.o sorry to hear this

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Hey everyone!

Thanks for checking here and so, later today, I got a call from the Apple Store. The bracket that holds the hard drive in place was the reason why the computer wasn't working. @_@ So, this means... no more worries. *throws confetti*

And as proof, here are two pics from today. (spoiler mode)

this morning:
User Image

about 10 minutes ago:
User Image

So... I bought an external hard drive and finally did the FIRST TIME backup of this computer. I thought naming the ex-hd something clever, it will help me remember it is only used for that, not for moving around various files. Time Machine is now turned on my computer too.

Lesson learned.

And back to thinking of Marshall and what fun he will come soon. biggrin

Space Genius

*throws virtual confetti*

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
marshall is now in the hands of... ren!!!! ren orenji doragon that is. biggrin

Space Genius

The original, green Paper!Marshall is now a complete flat piece of paper. Once I found a copier/scanner and color pencils, I'll make a new one.
Pix start uploading tomorrow.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
BF-dragontshd-40
The original, green Paper!Marshall is now a complete flat piece of paper. Once I found a copier/scanner and color pencils, I'll make a new one.

ah sounds good! and things going well over there?

it seems while marshall was with sweetniar, she caught him lurking around the ladies underwear department a tad too long... >> i am hoping he won't be doing the same to ren or even... trying to take a peek at her sock drawer. *dun dun DUUUN!!!*

eek gonk i totally creeped myself out just now by typing that.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
lawl, be careful, might catch him sleeping in the sock drawer if we're not careful!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
scullylam
BF-dragontshd-40

it seems while marshall was with sweetniar, she caught him lurking around the ladies underwear department a tad too long... >> i am hoping he won't be doing the same to ren or even... trying to take a peek at her sock drawer. *dun dun DUUUN!!!*

A woman's sock drawer is a very private place!

Space Genius

scullylam
BF-dragontshd-40

So good so far. Yesterday there was a guy in front of the place I am staying tying himself with firecrackers...

I took the caution of never bring Marshall to shopping. Ever.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
i bought the blue sparkleness of the "promote my post". if you can't find this thread, now you can easily. biggrin

also, think of it as MAGIC that marshall is traveling. or even a shimmering night sky.

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

User Image

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
NUUUUUUUU! You prettied up the thread! NOW IT IS HARD TO LOOK AT IN MY SUBSCRIBED LISTS!

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yeata Zi
NUUUUUUUU! You prettied up the thread! NOW IT IS HARD TO LOOK AT IN MY SUBSCRIBED LISTS!

whatever do you meeeeaaaaaaaaannnnnnn?

ninja

*looks at her subscribed list*

oh. i see.

well then! feel more specials? *tosses sparkles confetti in the air around zi* and congrats on getting liam's attention. that was hawt. redface (seriously that was hawt. i'm blushing thinking about it.)

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
scullylam
Yeata Zi

ninja

oh. i see.

well then! feel more specials? *tosses sparkles confetti in the air around zi* and congrats on getting liam's attention. that was hawt. redface (seriously that was hawt. i'm blushing thinking about it.)
hee hee. I was really surprised!

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yeata Zi
scullylam
Yeata Zi

ninja

oh. i see.

biggrin a wonderful surprise!

i guess all we need now is more npcs to appear. heck if marshall was here, i would like that. *snickers* then again, if nicolae gave me attention, i would probably annoy him like i said before. keep quoting him and get on his ignore list. awwwwwwwwww true love.. heart

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
scullylam
Yeata Zi
scullylam
Yeata Zi

ninja

oh. i see.

biggrin a wonderful surprise!

i guess all we need now is more npcs to appear. heck if marshall was here, i would like that. *snickers* then again, if nicolae gave me attention, i would probably annoy him like i said before. keep quoting him and get on his ignore list. awwwwwwwwww true love.. heart
or true stalking!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces