*grabby hands* 0.069230769230769 6.9% [ 9 ]
OBBY 0.18461538461538 18.5% [ 24 ]
Let's Do This!!! 0.069230769230769 6.9% [ 9 ]
BAWLZ. 0.16153846153846 16.2% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 130 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 > >>

Aged Nerd

scullylam
blurry pic of the moment.fixed... i'll spam another pic later today.
User Image

That is so cute!! emotion_yatta

The crafty gene has completely missed our family. lol

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
thanks becky!

and well... he is turning out a tad different than expected. sweatdrop i'll try get an update soon or at least make it tomorrow.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Good luck on your thread, but Marshall stalks me enough as it is. But yeah not gonna volunteer myself since I'd probably murder the plushy to my dog, but good luck on the traveling oh the plushy. I just have a deep hatred towards Marshall.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
This sounds like a great idea! Can't wait to see all the places Marshall goes. Marshall should carry along a mini suitcase too so people can stamp the name of the places on it. xd

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Silk Kanishk
This sounds like a great idea! Can't wait to see all the places Marshall goes. Marshall should carry along a mini suitcase too so people can stamp the name of the places on it. xd

:O that is a really great idea!!!!!! or maybe a passport? hmmmm... will have to think about it.

-------------

and since i am posting here... have a little pic to share. note: he isn't complete and lol next time you see his head, he will have on the helmet. so if he has actual hair or any special things, it will only be known to who takes care of him during his trip. wink

User Image

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
This looks like such a fun project! Just sent my e-mail. smile

scullylam

I Sarah (a.k.a n o i r i s t) gladly will take Marshall on a journey he has never been before. He will stay with me at the alotted time of ONE WEEK and will leave me safe and sound. I will not make Scullylam worry to death about the creation she has made and Marshall will enjoy his time forever and ever and ever and ever.

Mega Hoarder

Silk Kanishk

Instead of a suitcase, maybe a passport, or something? Don't want to make shipping more than necessary.

I figure on sending scully a souvenir of his visit here, but I'm just gong to send it to her directly rather than have him carry it around.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
RafiCat
Silk Kanishk

Instead of a suitcase, maybe a passport, or something? Don't want to make shipping more than necessary.

I figure on sending scully a souvenir of his visit here, but I'm just gong to send it to her directly rather than have him carry it around.

Yeah, like Scully also suggested. A passport would also be great. People could stamp their country's insignia or something inside. 4laugh

Invisible Roisterer

scullylam

=O He's adorable =]

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
RafiCat
Silk Kanishk

awww you don't have to. sweatdrop

and silk, that would be really cool. or maybe, like your own country's 1 penny stamp from postal service? okay that is kinda cheesy but stamps from around the world are cool. >>;;;

NoiseInTheShadows
scullylam

=O He's adorable =]

thank you noise. biggrin

see. marshall isn't creepy. but, i will be working on that manly chest of his soon, today. xd

Mega Hoarder

scullylam

but I want to! And you deserve something for doing all this. It won't be anything expensive, just something small, depending on finances... maybe a postcard from a local attraction? Something local at any rate!

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
RafiCat
scullylam

but I want to! And you deserve something for doing all this. It won't be anything expensive, just something small, depending on finances... maybe a postcard from a local attraction? Something local at any rate!

:O how'd you know i love postcards??????!?!!??!?!!?!?!??!!

i really like postcards and snail mail. redface

*cough* um we will talk more about this later... >>;;;

so, here is a glimpse of what i am having stare at my screen to get the hair right...
User Image

the longer i stare, the more hawt i think he is and hope there is someone out there that can pull off those undies. the male sex are sexy. *snorts*

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
okay okay.. so, i am adding the hair to the chest and *tried* asking some male friends about chest hair and no reply. so....... marshall has a nicer example to go off of.... hugh jackman. emotion_kirakira

User Image

Militant Humorist

11,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
scullylam

and since i am posting here... have a little pic to share. note: he isn't complete and lol next time you see his head, he will have on the helmet. so if he has actual hair or any special things, it will only be known to who takes care of him during his trip. wink

I love him so much already! whee

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
no pics tonight. let's just say.. i might have turned the creepy factor up a notch. *bursts out laughing* and i kinda ran out of embroidery thread. so... i'll keep working on what i have planned but if it comes out amazingly ridiculous.. mhmm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff