• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
that sounds rather ominous.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
yeah... i got a reply back so... marshall should be leaving socal again tomorrow. he is going to arizona and then will try to sneak back into vegas. i wonder if he is on a bouncer list so when he is within vegas city limits, they have to boot him out.. he and those wandering hands... ninja

Space Genius

Back to the states. Was just about to fix paper Marshall (got that scanned), having it half way before the computer shuts itself down suddenly without the work saved. classified_fu Be prepared to get about 3mb of images.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
BF-dragontshd-40
Back to the states. Was just about to fix paper Marshall (got that scanned), having it half way before the computer shuts itself down suddenly without the work saved. classified_fu Be prepared to get about 3mb of images.

alright. my inbox is ready. biggrin

and so glad you made it home safely. emotion_hug

marshall left california today. heard he going to have a bro party at the next destination. hmmmm... okay really bad joke so i won't say it here. sweatdrop

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
With the news... this project is still going on.

Swarf is now a user like the rest of us. Even though it makes plans messed up some, things can happen in life when you least expect them. I will still collect postcards on behalf of JK and Swarf if anyone wanted to do that as part of this project. I also will accept anything else that may be personal that you want given to them.

The book part of this project will still happen. As for the plush himself.. that is something I will have to think about. I'll have to take time to read back here on who I was planning to give him to as the true owner of Marshall. Right now, it may not be Gaia Online...

sweatdrop

Anyway, let's spread Marshall cheer around the world. As long as Marshall is around, there is no need to be sad. biggrin

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Marshall is now hanging out with Jonjon, his bro. biggrin

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Obby, gonna party tonight emotion_dowant

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Okay folks. I am looking over the list and I think Thanksgiving/Christmas Marshall will be on the eastern side of the United States.

What this means: Longer trip.

The date I had in mind for him to complete everything is now thrown out the window. I want to make sure everyone gets a chance with him so he'll be sticking with the order I made as much as possible. But, I will try to make sure he does get to everyone that is across the borders and on the other side of both oceans. We now don't have any worries on time limit to have him back in America so no worries.

I will start on the book soonish. Just, wrapping myself up with updating the trip list and a few I will have to list as TBA for now since I do not know if they are on hiatus from here or completely gone. Either way, this is going to be the most amazing project ever!!!!

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
jonjon21428
Obby, gonna party tonight emotion_dowant

You gonna show Marshall your collection of Marshall companions? XD

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Woooh!

I hope I can get him before May D:

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yeata Zi
Woooh!

I hope I can get him before May D:

expect thanksgiving/christmas. you are about the second person east of mississippi once he is back over here. and no worries. if something comes up, we can always try to change the timing.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
update: i will try to get on when i can to update the thread. (rl stuff, so maybe friday/weekend updates)

i hear marshall is going to be moving out of his bro's place soon. he must really want to use all that cash he found lying around in vegas... awwww... now i feel sad for jonjon. sad

jonjon needs a marshall sdplus doll.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
marshall found himself in sin city saturday. whee

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
When is he coming to meeeeeee! emotion_kirakira

dark meion gashe

Ohmygawd that is just too cute! I <3 the sexy pose lolol!

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
n o i r i s t
When is he coming to meeeeeee! emotion_kirakira

dark meion gashe

Ohmygawd that is just too cute! I <3 the sexy pose lolol!

sometime in 2014. it will based on how transit will be with him going cross country in america right now. a guess, maybe spring. but it is hard to tell right now. if this is okay with you or not, feel free to pm or email me at the marshall email on the first page of this thread. smile

note to self: i want to try and get as much of my studies completed so i have free time again. i am hoping that on labor day (no school) i may update the map image on the first page, have it be showing the current travel logue and to get all the photos so far moved and placed where they should. (also need to remake the thread's title banner since not appearing)

if anyone hasn't sent the photos from their leg of the trip, they have plenty of time to do so. but, i want to at least have most of everyone's photos by december 31st (this year) for those that have entertained marshall from beginning of project - october 31st.

those that take care of marshall in november and december do not have to worry about this cut off date until in 2014. (i want there be time so i may go ahead piece together the book during christmas holiday)

random you can tl;dr. more notes to self but also explanations if needed. (in white because it post stretches and ninja white is cool xD )

with responses on when marshall will be arriving to you, i can't guarantee that my answer is correct. here marshall got in trouble with the postal service so rafi had to whip him into shape so he can try again. okay maybe that all isn't true... rafi doesn't own a whip right? sweatdrop but, who would have ever thought a plushie would be sent back to the person before and it becomes a game of tag, trying to get him where he needs to be.

right now, my goal is to try and make sure he is sent on the route i created. so far, he has been with most in the order i wrote it as. but once his travels end in america, he can either go up north to canada and then cross the atlantic or he can go straight to the atlantic. there is still plenty of time to take any suggestions on this part of the journey.

with letting each person know that if it their turn for marshall (emailing for info), i am basically going to message/email the person that is next in line for him. like, right now sakura has marshall. next person for him is berry. i will message berry that he is next and get info, etc. it seems like a last minute sort of way to get info around but for me, it helps a lot. i won't get people all confused and yes, if i jumped to about 5 people ahead, with that many addresses, i'd forget why i did that. it kinda makes you feel as though "omg i am going to get marshall this week!!!" but then, you wait. and wait. and wait.... and then finally he comes more than a month later. that isn't nice at all.

so with messaging and emailing, i will try to do this during the week. if i have too much studies, then it will be the weekend. don't feel bad if i don't reply to a message asap k? sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff