Let's Do This!!! 0.069230769230769 6.9% [ 9 ]
BAWLZ. 0.16153846153846 16.2% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 130 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 > >>

Mega Hoarder

"Gulf of Lag" rofl

Benevolent Codger

scullylam

I, Red Kutai, gladly will take Marshall on a journey he has never been before. He will stay with me at the alotted time of ONE WEEK and will leave me safe and sound. I will not make Scullylam worry to death about the creation she has made and Marshall will enjoy his time forever and ever and ever and ever...

Invisible Roisterer

I would so be in, but I live in Germany at the moment, and I don't want to make anyone pay for that postage, haha

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
RafiCat
"Gulf of Lag" rofl

yep. biggrin and it is from this thing years ago. i remember seeing it in the past so why not use it? xd

NoiseInTheShadows
I would so be in, but I live in Germany at the moment, and I don't want to make anyone pay for that postage, haha

haahaa it's cool. i am hoping a lot more people will join so this can go international. but it is the thought that counts so thank you for posting here. biggrin *hug*

and, i am trying to think of a way so if people are like you noise, wanted to do it but can't, think of how you can still participate. when i have it worked out, i'll quote you again. biggrin

Invisible Roisterer

scullylam
haahaa it's cool. i am hoping a lot more people will join so this can go international. but it is the thought that counts so thank you for posting here. biggrin *hug*

and, i am trying to think of a way so if people are like you noise, wanted to do it but can't, think of how you can still participate. when i have it worked out, i'll quote you again. biggrin

Cool beans! I'll subscribe so I don't miss anything =]

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'll join in, so long as someone doesn't mind the shipping cost to England... sweatdrop Despite his reputation, I don't think Marshall could comfortably cross the ocean by himself User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Familiar Lunatic

"or anything happen to Marshall that would make scully cry."

Rules me out emotion_awesome

Anyway, this is way cool, looking forward to hearing about M's adventures o3o

Mega Hoarder

scary that map!

How large will Marshall be?

I'm currently unemployed again, so Ihope it will be a while before Marshall gets to me, not able to pay shipping just atm. cry

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
I'll join in, so long as someone doesn't mind the shipping cost to England... sweatdrop Despite his reputation, I don't think Marshall could comfortably cross the ocean by himself User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

well then, whoever gets you i will make sure they add something extra so marshall won't be too lonely. wink

gataka
"or anything happen to Marshall that would make scully cry."

Rules me out emotion_awesome

Anyway, this is way cool, looking forward to hearing about M's adventures o3o

nuuuu don't feed him to your pets!!!! gonk crying

awww well, okay. you and i both totally will enjoy it. sit back, look at pics, and giggle with making marshall jokes or stories based on his trip so far. biggrin

RafiCat
scary that map!

How large will Marshall be?

I'm currently unemployed again, so Ihope it will be a while before Marshall gets to me, not able to pay shipping just atm. cry

um..... uh.... you know i never thought about measurements.. let me go look up what i had down for flynn because i doubt nicolae has any.

Plush height: 11 inches.

from what i have done on my flynn listing.. etsy listing so, i guess he will be that tall too. the body base will be close but i am making a new torso pattern since marshall is that special. and, well his head might be a tad bigger. not that sure but i will likely post a pic on how things are going and will give more info when needed.

and it's fine rafi. this thread isn't being moved until i know definitely there is a certain amount of interest here and also i know it would be more maybe june when he'd reach your hands. his journey starts at the end of may, just he will be chill'n out with me a tad longer. xd (sooo need to work on him)

Aged Nerd

scullylam

I beckygrendel gladly will take Marshall on a journey he has never been before. He will stay with me at the alotted time of ONE WEEK and will leave me safe and sound. I will not make Scullylam worry to death about the creation she has made and Marshall will enjoy his time forever and ever and ever and ever.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I was just thinking it's such a shame Marshall wont get here until after Blue Bonnet season ends, I could have plunked him in a big field of them for a picture. XD

Barton Sweetheart

scullylam

I Zealand_Aquarius gladly will take Marshall on a journey he has never been before. He will stay with me at the alotted time of ONE WEEK and will leave me safe and sound. I will not make Scullylam worry to death about the creation she has made and Marshall will enjoy his time forever and ever and ever and ever.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
VKiera
I was just thinking it's such a shame Marshall wont get here until after Blue Bonnet season ends, I could have plunked him in a big field of them for a picture. XD

when is that? surprised

also guys, if i not gotten an email, it's okay. i will set a deadline on that later. i'm working on the pattern pieces for marshall's body so today the goal is to have all cut out, in fabric, and then marking up where his body hair and face will be. biggrin

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
scullylam
VKiera

when is that? surprised

also guys, if i not gotten an email, it's okay. i will set a deadline on that later. i'm working on the pattern pieces for marshall's body so today the goal is to have all cut out, in fabric, and then marking up where his body hair and face will be. biggrin

Season is usually over my the start of May. Right now is the peak. Don't worry I'll be sure to find something fun for Marshall to do while in Texas. I have plenty of cows. wink

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
VKiera
scullylam
VKiera

when is that? surprised

Season is usually over my the start of May. Right now is the peak. Don't worry I'll be sure to find something fun for Marshall to do while in Texas. I have plenty of cows. wink

awww okay. course, paris, texas has that eiffel tower. *snickers* that was one funny story... xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff