Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
scullylam
BF-dragontshd-40
Hm...can I upload some of the Marshall pix onto Wikimedia Commons?

i don't know what that is but i guess you may? sweatdrop

Yeata Zi
I hope to see Marshall before I move away!

yeah... i hope to hear an update. if not, i don't know what to say. i want to get the plush to everyone before life changes take hold. like a few people aren't doing this now since gaia has driven them away and a few others, i haven't heard from in months.
my address would just change, I'd still take him. smile

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
i may have heard something about marshall... more info soon.

also, is it me or images via photobucket still does not appear here on gaia? i am debating on making new art so at least there can be a smaller banner that can be used in signatures.

Cheery Bear

24,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Marshall's finally arrived in Illinois.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
rurouniseishi
Marshall's finally arrived in Illinois.

it's a miracle!!!!!!!!!! thank the zomg gods!!!!!!!!

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"Though the brightness of the sun has drifted far away...

Hooray Marshall is on the move again!

Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me..."

Cheery Bear

24,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Marshall and my bear say hello...

User Image
rurouniseishi
Marshall and my bear say hello...

User Image
OMG, RURO! He's SO cute! *bearnaps* ninja

EDIT: Wait, this isn't the Intelli-Thread. redface

Friendly Gaian

This seems absolutely wonderful~ heart

Rainbow Muse

15,075 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
scullylam

Marshall arrived today! He's exhausted from the trip and napping at the moment (: More to come soon!

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
nebuLARUby
scullylam

Marshall arrived today! He's exhausted from the trip and napping at the moment (: More to come soon!

oh wow that is awesome!!!!!!! and how is the weather over there? today it became cold out of nowhere. @_@ at least marshall isn't full of jetlag right? then again... i don't wanna know what would happen if he was.... sweatdrop

added: updated some info. hope laru doesn't get mad but... i couldn't resist of thinking about all those high school animes and the cherry blossoms and sempai-ness. whee heart

Rainbow Muse

15,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
scullylam
nebuLARUby
scullylam

oh wow that is awesome!!!!!!! and how is the weather over there? today it became cold out of nowhere. @_@ at least marshall isn't full of jetlag right? then again... i don't wanna know what would happen if he was.... sweatdrop

added: updated some info. hope laru doesn't get mad but... i couldn't resist of thinking about all those high school animes and the cherry blossoms and sempai-ness. whee heart

Haha! Maybe he'll take on of my dolls or plushies for a stroll under the blossoms~

It's rainy here. At the moment they're calling for the peak to be between April 8th and April 12th. How soon do you want him traveling again? I can try to get to the blossoms during the weekend of the 5th and hope there are some early blooms, or I can try for the 12th when there should be the most? I'm keeping track of the peak dates, they could change depending on the weather.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
nebuLARUby
scullylam
nebuLARUby
scullylam

Haha! Maybe he'll take on of my dolls or plushies for a stroll under the blossoms~

It's rainy here. At the moment they're calling for the peak to be between April 8th and April 12th. How soon do you want him traveling again? I can try to get to the blossoms during the weekend of the 5th and hope there are some early blooms, or I can try for the 12th when there should be the most? I'm keeping track of the peak dates, they could change depending on the weather.

whatever seems fine to you. no need to rush. what matters is to enjoy the time with him, get some great pics and memories with him and have tons of fun. biggrin

now you mention it, that would be adorable if he did bond with some other dolls... but... would that make him a jack sparrow of sorts? stealing to hearts of many at each port.. pirate

Rainbow Muse

15,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
So, today it snowed...again. Marshall had to talk to a certain someone about this... ninja

Picture

Edit: had to alter the link because photobucket wants to be a pain today.

Mega Hoarder

Wow! So Marshall's still on the road! One heck of a road trip, dude!

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
nebuLARUby
So, today it snowed...again. Marshall had to talk to a certain someone about this... ninja

Picture

Edit: had to alter the link because photobucket wants to be a pain today.

omg!!!! so awesome!!! whee

*blames you if let it go gets stuck in head again* xDDDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas