• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Firestarter 200

Sparkly Stalker

22,250 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
so.... i heard marshall is staying an extra week in vegas. i hope he doesn't leave sakura high and dry when he leaves... sweatdrop then again, i have a feeling he doesn't have anyone to bail him out of jail.... because surely with him being in vegas so long, he gotta be arrested for something. or it all play out like "the hangover" movies.

*snickers* actually that would be really amusing. rofl

Obsessive Genius

9,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Pix...sent.
Check ye inbox flood.

Sparkly Stalker

22,250 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
so..... i received a message from marshall.

User Image

i don't think he's left vegas yet.... sweatdrop

Loyal Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Firestarter 200
Damn. Marshall loves Vegas.

Sparkly Stalker

22,250 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yeata Zi

yeah really. he should share the winnings with all of us. *use winnings on some of that flynn booty and chest. okay really bad joke. lol.*

Loyal Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Firestarter 200
scullylam
Yeata Zi

yeah really. he should share the winnings with all of us. *use winnings on some of that flynn booty and chest. okay really bad joke. lol.*
Then maybe I could have enough gold to get into the manga *determined look*

Sparkly Stalker

22,250 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yeata Zi
scullylam
Yeata Zi

that should be the ultimate goal to everyone. then again, being an sdplus doll is up there too. xd i hope you, ridley, and many others do succeed though. i am so behind with stuff, no way i can make the millions in small amount of time i have. oh well. always another time, and anyway i'm good with having nicolae notice me. xd

Loyal Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Firestarter 200
scullylam
Yeata Zi
scullylam
Yeata Zi

that should be the ultimate goal to everyone. then again, being an sdplus doll is up there too. xd i hope you, ridley, and many others do succeed though. i am so behind with stuff, no way i can make the millions in small amount of time i have. oh well. always another time, and anyway i'm good with having nicolae notice me. xd
It's really unlikely I will make it. :3

Sparkly Stalker

22,250 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yeata Zi
scullylam
Yeata Zi
scullylam
Yeata Zi

well, with how gaia been repeating offers, i wouldn't be surprised they bring up this 100 million again. just like the sdplus box. smile

Loyal Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Firestarter 200
scullylam
Yeata Zi
scullylam
Yeata Zi
scullylam
Yeata Zi

well, with how gaia been repeating offers, i wouldn't be surprised they bring up this 100 million again. just like the sdplus box. smile
Maybe, but this is the one I'd want to get in. I most likely will not try again.

Especially since I am donating whatever I end up getting to E-Corp and the Gaia NPC STory Contest

Sparkly Stalker

22,250 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yeata Zi
scullylam
Yeata Zi
scullylam
Yeata Zi

Maybe, but this is the one I'd want to get in. I most likely will not try again.

Especially since I am donating whatever I end up getting to E-Corp and the Gaia NPC STory Contest

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. that is great of you. i not thought that far with things, if i had so much gold. i think i am content with things... though gaia be derping too much lately.

anyway, it will be a month marshall been in vegas so i hope to have an update on his status again sometime this week.

Loyal Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Firestarter 200
scullylam
Yeata Zi
scullylam
Yeata Zi
scullylam
Yeata Zi

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. that is great of you. i not thought that far with things, if i had so much gold. i think i am content with things... though gaia be derping too much lately.

anyway, it will be a month marshall been in vegas so i hope to have an update on his status again sometime this week.
that will be nice. :3

Sparkly Stalker

22,250 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
marshall is in colorado.

Loyal Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Firestarter 200