Total Votes:[ 130 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 > >>

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
map has been updated with the route.

due to mapquest being wonky, i will be trying to see if i can get the saved map to load correctly on a different browser.

photos will be uploaded tonight/tomorrow.

Space Genius

Oh, um...
The photocopier was fixed yesterday, but it was out of black ink. So, Marshall is green.
Color is horrible due to hand coloring it.

Ignore the book, it was there. I have a taste for bad literature.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
BF-dragontshd-40
Oh, um...
The photocopier was fixed yesterday, but it was out of black ink. So, Marshall is green.
Color is horrible due to hand coloring it.

Ignore the book, it was there. I have a taste for bad literature.

that is awesome!!!!!! and the color doesnt look terrible at all! biggrin so epic!!!! i can't even figure out paper folding like that or even origami. sweatdrop

and it's okay. no judging book tastes. biggrin

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
more fun icons of marshall just for you guys. wink

User Image
[IMG]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff15/scullylam/marshalladventures/obby1_zpsd4e54717.png[/IMG]

User Image
[IMG]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff15/scullylam/marshalladventures/dazzle_zpsc359469b.png[/IMG]

User Image
[IMG]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff15/scullylam/marshalladventures/marshallness_zps3cc5c7c6.png[/IMG]

User Image
[IMG]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff15/scullylam/marshalladventures/wanted_zps6f0799cb.png[/IMG]

User Image
[IMG]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff15/scullylam/marshalladventures/marshall_zps4adbb8f3.png[/IMG]

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
here are some photos from the adventure.

so... the flight from lexington to detroit was delayed. i think marshall was okay with it.
User Image

once we were in the hotel room, he quickly hopped into bed. he took all the sheets. :/
User Image

the next day, he was excited to see some "friendly" faces.
User Image

User Image

most of the time, marshall was busy with things. he showed off his "assets" and i think he may have made sisky swoon some. wink

this is just a few of the pictures i taken but i can't wait to see what you all have in store to share. like i said posts ago, i hope you all enjoy having marshall with you. and totally outdo me with epicness! biggrin

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
YEAH! PICTURES!

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Oh, sweet pics!

I had a quick question, how will we know Marshall is headed our way? Will there be like a list of the places he's going in some sort of order?

Or will he just arrive randomly in my mail box? XD

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
VKiera
Oh, sweet pics!

I had a quick question, how will we know Marshall is headed our way? Will there be like a list of the places he's going in some sort of order?

Or will he just arrive randomly in my mail box? XD

i made a list of users and where they live. so i know where he is going, just i will be asking for addresses to pass along to the next person.

example:
sweetniar has marshall right now. next up: ren. marshall is going from northern california to southern california.

but yeah, i when i see it is getting closer to needing addresses, i will try to email/pm/skype for the info. i'll be the middle man passing along the info so no need to worry on who is seeing the information since it will be me and who is mailing marshall.

this make sense?

Barton Sweetheart

Once again I can only say this rocks, and those photos are so cute.

Can't believe that the plushie is off adventuring seems like only yesterday he was running around in leopard print underwear going " OH YEAH!"

no wait Marshall...probably was yesterday never mind.

Space Genius

Paper!Marshall journey will start tomorrow, if everything goes well.

Space Genius

Arrival at SFO. June fourth, here I come. *evil laugh*

Edit: Paper!Marshall passed DHS checkpoint at 2:26
User Image.

There was a shred of light there. I know it isn't a good photography spot, but I don't wanna go back.
Edit 2: Marshall about to board, 3:48.

Space Genius

Scully, are you getting my email?

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
BF-dragontshd-40

yep. i have both of them. biggrin the oreos for breakfast sounded like a great idea. and you doing well bf? *hug*

Space Genius

scullylam
BF-dragontshd-40

yep. i have both of them. biggrin the oreos for breakfast sounded like a great idea. and you doing well bf? *hug*

smile Everything is good so far. Not having any jet time problems. Thanks for asking! emotion_hug

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
mini update:
marshall should be getting ready to visit the next person while bf has paper marshall off on an amazing adventure.

there are a few things i been thinking about though. i may have to try and message some people because, well... i not made a second marshall plush. i been thinking about it. like, i could.. but then that kinda takes the fun out of having one marshall plush traveling around the world. just, i know some people told me of where they are at certain times of this year and sadly, i don't think i can get marshall to be in their hands at the right moment unless i made a second plush. but yeah that ruins things. i want everyone to enjoy the original one of a kind. so... i wanted to ask if this is okay. only one plush traveling around. and i will contact the people i was thinking about and timing and such. i'm sorry this may make some of you upset since it seems like a longer wait for the plush to be in your hands. but, hopefully marshall will reach everyone. i hope he does.

so, i will try focusing more on this project after a few rl things are cleared up. *maybe after a week from today* and i will share another random photo for lulz and try to straighten things out. also, will post a paper marshall photo so you all know he is traveling too.

off topic:
and well, while we're waiting for updates and such, might as well do some marshall arts or take guesses on where marshall may appear... :OOOOOOOOOO CRAZY IDEA!!!! like.... MARSHALL BINGO. *spazzes* okay that is an awesome idea!!!!! weird but awesome!!!! mmmmmm.... if i made random bingo sheets of random generic places that would be like "marshall be here" would anyone play?

/off topic

errrrr sorry. my mind gets the best of me when it is this late. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas