< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 > >>

Unforgiving Gaian

Oooh, Marshall has little love handles emotion_awesome

Mega Hoarder

BF-dragontshd-40

Also, found a LEGO!Marshall

blaugh

Mega Hoarder

just for the record, I'm not a real Marshall fan, I think he's disgusting, lol, but I do think this is a fun and brilliant project, that will entertain us all this summer.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
BF-dragontshd-40
It is going to be the paper doll Marshall plus pictures. I don't think I will be able to or allow to handle the doll Marshall. I promise I will make the paper doll as creepy as possible. emo
Also, found a LEGO!Marshall

i must admit.. i have 3 of that mini figure.... two were to be gifts or even get some head parts from one of the many lego fan sites that looks more like marshall.. but alas.. it didn't happen... >>;;; oh hey! do you think old man would like having a mini marshall? the lego fig i mean. xd

rafi- it's okay. no need to explain tons. everyone know marshall is the best meme to come out of zomg and allllll of gaia. it's worth joining this project because you are a part of the meme. biggrin

shame shinju not posted or anything. then again, i don't think baby snot on marshall would be uh... healthy.. sweatdrop

and here is how the helmet was going, before news broke last week....
User Image

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
i'll have to pick up on the helmet later on. something came up so.. um... hoping wednesday. sorry guys. more delayed work. @_@

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
something to remind me: nvm.

hmmm... i don't see it but, thought it be good to have a little ticker and a countdown clock..

the countdown clock is broken so... there's 22 days to go. just wanted to share that. xd

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
guess what this means...
User Image

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
today is a break day. i have to figure out some things for the helmet... (those circles are trouble. gonk )

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
okay.

so.. i will be making a shopping trip later today. (saturday). i should be finding what i am looking for and back to work on the plush. wish me luck. biggrin

Familiar Lunatic

Make your own luck :U

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
gataka
Make your own luck :U

awww you bring me luck just posting here. thanks! blaugh

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
mini update: had some things to come up but i will be working on him tomorrow. had to do some research and i think i know what to do now. no prediction on when he will be completely finished but i can feel it being soon.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
This is unbelievably awesome!

scullylam

I Yeata Zi gladly will take Marshall on a journey he has never been before. He will stay with me at the alotted time of ONE WEEK and will leave me safe and sound. I will not make Scullylam worry to death about the creation she has made and Marshall will enjoy his time forever and ever and ever and ever.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yeata Zi

thank you zi. <3 and very awesome to see you here. biggrin

----------------------

okay guys. i updated the list of who all has signed up. please look it over in this post so if anyone i have missed, please let me know.

added a new state to the list so this is gonna be a lot more epic. biggrin

and... i'll be doing some fabricness today. making satin piping, thanks to sakura_madison helping me figure out what i was doing wrong. (have to cut fabric on the bias to make it curve. duuuuuh scully) and well... i will likely be using my sewing machine to do this step because, i am butterfingers on trying to hand sew the fabric to wrap around and honestly, i want it to look good so why not? xD either way it will be hand sewn on the plushie so no biggie i say.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
scullylam
Yeata Zi

thank you zi. <3 and very awesome to see you here. biggrin

----------------------

okay guys. i updated the list of who all has signed up. please look it over in this post so if anyone i have missed, please let me know.

added a new state to the list so this is gonna be a lot more epic. biggrin

and... i'll be doing some fabricness today. making satin piping, thanks to sakura_madison helping me figure out what i was doing wrong. (have to cut fabric on the bias to make it curve. duuuuuh scully) and well... i will likely be using my sewing machine to do this step because, i am butterfingers on trying to hand sew the fabric to wrap around and honestly, i want it to look good so why not? xD either way it will be hand sewn on the plushie so no biggie i say.

I dunno how your schedule is going to work out, but I have to be scheduled for before July 2014 because I will be moving somewhere else for my phD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff