Marshall plushies!!! 0.084615384615385 8.5% [ 11 ]
*grabby hands* 0.069230769230769 6.9% [ 9 ]
OBBY 0.18461538461538 18.5% [ 24 ]
Let's Do This!!! 0.069230769230769 6.9% [ 9 ]
BAWLZ. 0.16153846153846 16.2% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 130 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 > >>

Space Genius

I am debating if I should sign up for this or not. I don't want to get Marshall lost!
Mind if someone tell me the the shipping rate/insurance of China to everywhere else? The snail mails I sent in the past few years...is zero.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
BF-dragontshd-40
I am debating if I should sign up for this or not. I don't want to get Marshall lost!
Mind if someone tell me the the shipping rate/insurance of China to everywhere else? The snail mails I sent in the past few years...is zero.

you'll have a lot of time for this to be figured out. i am hoping to get the plush weighed once completed so at least that can help give an estimate on shipping rates to an extent.

next post, a pic. leg is ready.

Space Genius

scullylam
BF-dragontshd-40

you'll have a lot of time for this to be figured out. i am hoping to get the plush weighed once completed so at least that can help give an estimate on shipping rates to an extent.

I want Marshall to board a plane!

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
BF-dragontshd-40
scullylam
BF-dragontshd-40

But the thing is, I am leaving U.S. in June 3 (the reason is what you are thinking, but I won't get myself killed or have the time to make a trip to Forbidden City). Unless someone rushed over to me or mail it to China, which has a rather high chance of lost/destroyed package.
I want Marshall to board a plane!

hmmm... email/pm me so we can talk about this more in private. (my inbox is at 100% though but that's okay)

um quickie update. marshall is put together. lacking undies but he is in one piece. and i may have uh.. his head might be turned a tad but the helmet will make it more epic. oh and.. love handles. guys have them right? marshall totally should have them? >>

so when i am back up i'll be drafting patterns for the undies, helmet, and dive suit. and pics.. sorry holding off till after i am fully awake cuz i am sooooo gonna pass out right now. sweatdrop

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
can't be tamed...

User Image

*snickers*

uh yeah. poor quality pic is poor. better stuff later on, i promise. wink

Mega Hoarder

scullylam
can't be tamed...

*snickers*

rofl

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
there's residue on the iron so i will be cleaning it tomorrow. sewing been delayed but i am hoping to get back on track monday, tuesday. and i might have a solution on the helmet so i will try that out once things are more in order.

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
scullylam
can't be tamed...

User Image

*snickers*

Looks like Marshalls got the jungle fever! *Tarzan shout*

Barton Sweetheart

VKiera
I do not envy whoever has to send Marshall to Silk in India if he signs up. lol, the postage alone, haha, I bet Lune will end up having to do that, since she's the only one out of U.S. so far. xD

*waves* I signed up as well and am outside of the USA

umm I've offered to fly Marshall back with me when I come home from working in the USA over the summer to save some posting cost. Just think getting him pass customs

Security: Miss can you explain this?
Me: DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SEEING??
Security: ....

but not sure if Scully would like me to do that or what's been arranged etc

Scully this is looking AWESOME!!!!!!

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Zealand_Aquarius
VKiera
I do not envy whoever has to send Marshall to Silk in India if he signs up. lol, the postage alone, haha, I bet Lune will end up having to do that, since she's the only one out of U.S. so far. xD

umm I've offered to fly Marshall back with me when I come home from working in the USA over the summer to save some posting cost. Just think getting him pass customs

haha, omg Zea I love you. rofl

Barton Sweetheart

VKiera
Zealand_Aquarius
VKiera

haha, omg Zea I love you. rofl

I love you too...? ninja 4laugh was that right?

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
scullylam

I Nymph of Spring gladly will take Marshall on a journey he has never been before. He will stay with me at the allotted time of ONE WEEK and will leave me safe and sound. I will not make Scullylam worry to death about the creation she has made and Marshall will enjoy his time forever and ever and ever and ever.

Unforgiving Gaian

I just want to say that this is awesome.

Am thinking about joining, but sending Marshal in a Box across the ocean sure is expensive :0 If Marshall doesn't get any invitations from people in The Netherlands though, I'll definitely think about giving him a Dutch tour! emotion_yatta

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Thallo Eyein

Am thinking about joining, but sending Marshal in a Box across the ocean sure is expensive :0 If Marshall doesn't get any invitations from people in The Netherlands though, I'll definitely think about giving him a Dutch tour! emotion_yatta

the closest to you are three in england. would love to see marshall in your area. biggrin

zea- that is hilarious!!!! and i am trying to figure out how to make it all work. like, it'd be cool for him to go to china but the timing is off. so i am going to see if i can do something for bf. and then things still work out with him crossing the ocean easily.

(still needs to talk to bf later)

oh and good news everyone! i bought iron soleplate cleaner and gonna clean the plate RIGHT NOW. biggrin there is some residue on the iron and well, i don't know what it's from since i been sewing and ironing for years and kinda forgot there is a thing as "upkeep" you should do for all your equipment.. but! if i clean it well then i can move forward. biggrin and anyway having a little break was good on my hands cuz i don't hear my wrists popping. xd

i'll definitely have an update later and a few pics.

Invisible Roisterer

Thallo Eyein

scullylam

the closest to you are three in england. would love to see marshall in your area. biggrin

I've just thought of something. My mailing address is technically in New York (or the zip code is, anyway) so if you want, I could technically be the first stop in Europe; The Netherlands are about halfway between England and me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff